Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

Seems that Michelle Obama is, she said that Obama bin Biden's home country is Kenya.

Not quite. But keep trying you little engine you. :thup:

You are truly no better than the truthers when it comes to this stuff. The amount of ignorance and stupidity it takes to believe such a theory is ridiculous.

Seems that Michelle Obama is, she said that Obama bin Biden's home country is Kenya.

You are truly no better than the truthers when it comes to this stuff. The amount of ignorance and stupidity it takes to believe such a theory is ridiculous.

You can watch the video yourself.

Michelle Obama "Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test"

You can watch the video yourself.

Michelle Obama "Barack has led by example, when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test"

Well I gotta say... that looks pretty 'quite' to me, there, Mike...

Seems Dogbert has come up short AGAIN!

So much truth and so little means to contest it... That's just gotta be frustratin'... Ya know...

"Home Country" can also mean one's ethnic heritage?

I know a lot of Zionist Jews that consider Israel their "home," for example. I guess they aren't True Americans.

Hell, look at the La Raza activists! In addition to Mexico, they consider CA, AZ, NV, UT, NM, CO, and most of TX their "home" and not in the American way we call our states "home"! I'm questioning their "real" American status too.

The Birther spin is laughable.

Last edited:
Oh, and BTW, I don't care if he likes Israel "all that much."

However, I DO CARE if he likes America "all that much" or at all. He's the Pres of AMERICA after all...

So, you're admitting that your position is bullshit. Good work.

Facts are bullshit to you? Because it IS a fact that the UN monitors only those who are signatories of the NPT. But, denying facts as 'bullshit' must do something for you. Just. Wow. I mean, I suspected that libs were repulsed by facts, but I never had solid proof.

The only fact here is that your position on the issue doesn't have a real basis. You attempt to wrap it in legal rhetoric, but the reality is your stance is based on which countries you do or do not like. That's fine, but at least be honest enough to admit that. If Israel isn't legally bound by international non-proliferation agreements, there neither is any other state.
My personal views are irrelevant. Now, onto what I emphasized. That is a non sequitur (for the slow, that means it is a fallacy). Israel is not bound to the NPT because THEY DID NOT SIGN THE NPT and never did. Other countries who DID sign the NPT are bound to and as such, are subject to investigations by the UN.

These are just more facts to repulse you.

"Home Country" can also mean one's ethnic heritage?

I know a lot of Zionist Jews that consider Israel their "home," for example. I guess they aren't True Americans.

Hell, look at the La Raza activists! In addition to Mexico, they consider CA, AZ, NV, UT, NM, CO, and most of TX their "home" and not in the American way we call our states "home"! I'm questioning their "real" American status too.

The Birther spin is laughable.

I am jewish, and my parents are from Israel. I was born in NYC. My home country is America. Your home country is where you were born.

Obama bin Biden must really hate Michelle's big mouth.

The definition of home country is not subjective.

Definition of home country

Definitions
home country
noun
the country in which a person was born and usually raised,
regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

home country - definition of home country - yawiktionary.com
English

Etymology
home + country

Noun
home country

the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

Facts are bullshit to you? Because it IS a fact that the UN monitors only those who are signatories of the NPT. But, denying facts as 'bullshit' must do something for you. Just. Wow. I mean, I suspected that libs were repulsed by facts, but I never had solid proof.

The only fact here is that your position on the issue doesn't have a real basis. You attempt to wrap it in legal rhetoric, but the reality is your stance is based on which countries you do or do not like. That's fine, but at least be honest enough to admit that. If Israel isn't legally bound by international non-proliferation agreements, there neither is any other state.

My personal views are irrelevant. Now, onto what I emphasized. That is a non sequitur (for the slow, that means it is a fallacy). Israel is not bound to the NPT because THEY DID NOT SIGN THE NPT and never did. Other countries who DID sign the NPT are bound to and as such, are subject to investigations by the UN.

These are just more facts to repulse you.

Your personal views are what you arguing. Back in the real world, customary international law applies to all states, even if they are non-signatories. The Nazis were tried at Nuremberg for crimes against humanity, even though they'd never signed a convention against crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back