Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:
The "right" is quick to criticize Obama, BUT fail to assume any responsibility for what happened on their "watch" under the Bush Administration!"

Last edited:
You are now on record. You don't think the two parties should work together for the good of America! I knew it all along. All along. and I think obie sucks. And you suck the hind tit too.
Naw. If Republicans want to work for the good of America, I am all for it. I've admired Republicans like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Barry Goldwater and Jack Kemp..and I think I've made that clear.

I don't admire tories.

bullshit, you just said it makes you furious that he extends "olive branches" I knew all along that demonRats are spoiled ass little wimps. you just proved it.

she has a point Sallow.....that Fragile Olive Branch is a start....that branch can turn into a solid Oak Branch.....holding everyone together....
and Willow.....if by "DEMONRATS"....you mean "DEMOCRATS"....not all of them are spoiled ass little wimps.....tents should only be thrown when your camping....

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

You forgot Part II.

Much like Bill Clinton did.....after the Obamaconomy starts sizzling....Republicans will start raving about how it was handed-to-him, by Lil' Dumbya....already improving!!!! (.....but, he's ALREADY got that covered!!)

529.gif
528.gif

What is it with you and your colors and stupid pictures.

Don't have an original thought of your own?

How bout posting something longer then a sentence.

he cant....the 2nd grade is only up to one sentence....and if he gets caught Miss Myers will take his crayons away...so he has to keep it short....

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldwater would have loved Obama. He never would admit that, though.

Cool, he wouldn't admit it so we should just take your word for it?

"Sallow really hates Obama, but he would never admit it..." There, that was easy. Fuckin retarded...

No reason to get angry, friend. There's always room at the table for good honest debate without getting personal.

:lol:.....your in the wrong Forum Sallow....i dont know if i have seen a thread like that yet....besides....whats getting personal among friends?....:eusa_eh:

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

Healthcare act passed.

passed?.....it seems much of it will be repealed.....or changed....

Economy saved.

it aint saved yet Sallow....but i do hope it turns around....and i dont care if its by Obama or someone else.....doesnt matter who....

that was a good move.....

well i dont know if ALL of them are "Terrorist"....but im behind him here....

so have other Presidents....its part of the job....and besides its the men and women out there who did the Job.....

Torture? Buh bye!

you sure?.....i bet it still happens.....

as long as the Religious dont take over....

Harry..we probably agree more then we disagree..:clap2:

just dont tell Dean or Sangha......i have an image to uphold...:eusa_shhh:

Sallow, can the US afford to keep spending at it’s current levels? Yes or no.

no it cant....but if they would start spending all that money that they blow on the third world over here on AMERICANS....this Country would have a Medical System where if someone needed a costly procedure done....it would be done.....and a medical Disaster can happen to anyone in this Country....and i dont care who you are .....just sayin....:eusa_eh:

LOL really. Foreign Aid is a tiny % of our budget. How do you figure?

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..and with greater consequences. I like when stuff passes that actually helps Americans NOT DIE. Unlike Conservatives..who want the people not in the Elite club to die quickly..like Jan Brewer..when she directly caused the deaths of 2 red blooded Americans.

hanging out with Dean more and more Sallow?....:eusa_eh:

Um..no.

That's reality chief.

really?.....ALL Conservatives want people to die?....because thats what you are implying.....dont be a tent thrower.....only guys like Dean the Tentmaker do that....

When, exactly, wasn't that the case?

Inflation and deflation? Cant' disagree with you there. We've had that for years. Even moreso since the fed started tinkering with it to recoup money for spending. We haven't seen high inflation everywhere yet but I have noticed it in the fresh produce.

And..that's what is exactly what's going to happen. Economy gets better, it brings inflation.

Modest inflation... maybe. Printing money and monetizing debt is what kills economies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.

The majority of Americans are against this bill. Furthermore, those that are actually "for it" couldn't tell you a single thing that will actually come out of this bill. Why? It's over 2,000 pages long and none of them can read "lawyer talk." They just believe the rhetoric Obama and Pelosi spew about it. Furthermore, if it was so great, why did Obama see to that it wouldn't be implemented until 2013? I'll tell you why, because after everyone realize the unintended consequences of this bill, he would have hoped to already have been re-elected. Just because a bill passed doesn't make it a good bill.

[quote}Finreg passed.

And specifically you are pleased why? Do you realize that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were unaffected by that change? They are billions in the hole and counting. Our govt is pouring money in this scam and you think Financial Regulations were fixed? No, they weren't. In fact, it will take years to recognize the unintended consequences. Futhermore, you are making a bold assumption that these changes will actually prevent another financial mess....I'll bet it doesn't.

Economy saved.

Economy saved? Really? That is a pretty delusional comment. The housing market is still in shambles and will only get worse as unemployment remains high and jobs are leaving this country because there are absolutely no incentives for them to stay. We're hosed and Obama printed billions of fake dollars that we don't have to further enslave us and our future. If anything, he has doomed our future...not saved us at the present.

It took days for the seals to get a green-light to do this. It has been rumored that the hold up was Obama. However, that's conjecture...for arguments sake, I'll give you this one....albeit, what other response could he have had? I will say that for a bleeding heart liberal, I'm surprised he allowed it.

Record numbers? Can you show me some facts to back that up?

Actually Obama didn't do that. Although some terrorist attacks were thwarted during his tenure, there are thousands of people in our agencies that did that. Just like they do under every president's tenure. Most of the things that are actually prevented, the American public never hears about.

You think the BP spill was a success from Obama's handling? Really? What about the weeks where he didn't do a dang thing to get started on helping out with the clean-up? What about turning down help from foreign countries when we needed it? Obama completely mishandled the entire BP oil spill. Pulling out some of my own theories, he did it on purpose to shine a bad light on the oil industry and drew out what could have been averted much earlier.

Torture? Buh bye!

You call water-boarding torture? I'll tell you what, if you had a family member die in Iraq, Afghanistan or on 9/11 you wouldn't give two craps about water-boarding some towel-wrapped jihadist.

[/quote]Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.[/QUOTE]

We shouldn't be involved at all in foreign politics. Those people should handle their own issues. Furthermore, wasn't Obama that swayed back and further with his comments about Mubarack stepping aside? Even though we shouldn't take a stance, I guess you are supporting Obama who supports seeing radical Islamists take over the country via the Muslim Brotherhood??? Which makes sense....he's supporting his own.

Get real. Obama has been a joke and will probably only get re-elected because the average American is an uninformed idiot.

Sallow, can the US afford to keep spending at it’s current levels? Yes or no.

no it cant....but if they would start spending all that money that they blow on the third world over here on AMERICANS....this Country would have a Medical System where if someone needed a costly procedure done....it would be done.....and a medical Disaster can happen to anyone in this Country....and i dont care who you are .....just sayin....:eusa_eh:

LOL really. Foreign Aid is a tiny % of our budget. How do you figure?
just the money spent in Iraq and Afghanistan would insure that no one would die because of some unafordable medical procedure......

Bull...tell me what he has done that is good? I can tell you, nothing. Obamacare is nothing but a power grab by the liberal big gov't., and it is unconstitutional. He has proven he is incompetent and his foreign policy is even worse. Possibly the worst president in our history.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Torture? Buh bye!
Still nothing. Economy saved? Really? Health care law alone will kill the economy.

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Torture? Buh bye!

Still nothing.

Plenty.

Economy saved?

Yes.

Yes, really.

Health care law alone will kill the economy.

No, it won't.

Forum List

Back