Face it Conservorinos..Obama's doing a good job.

You should really be ashamed of yourself for having posted something that ignorant.

Tax cut expires. New tax cut passed = tax cut.

Tax cuts were extended - they never expired...

You = fail....

Even if that were true, which it's not, the December budget busting stimulus bill contained ADDITIONAL TAX CUTS, above and beyond the so-called extensions.

So you're fucked either way.
It is true because the tax cuts never expired....

Your lame word games notwithstanding...

And yes, you're fucked...

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Pirates capture boat..heads misted on Presidential orders.
Terrorists killed..in record numbers.
Averted terrorist attacks.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!
Egypt? Work in progress..so far so good.

Healthcare act passed.

passed?.....it seems much of it will be repealed.....or changed....

Economy saved.

it aint saved yet Sallow....but i do hope it turns around....and i dont care if its by Obama or someone else.....doesnt matter who....

that was a good move.....

well i dont know if ALL of them are "Terrorist"....but im behind him here....

so have other Presidents....its part of the job....and besides its the men and women out there who did the Job.....

Torture? Buh bye!

you sure?.....i bet it still happens.....

as long as the Religious dont take over....

Tax cuts were extended - they never expired...

You = fail....

Even if that were true, which it's not, the December budget busting stimulus bill contained ADDITIONAL TAX CUTS, above and beyond the so-called extensions.

When was the payroll tax cut due to expire?

Oh wait, there wasn't one.

So how do you go from Goldwater to supporting Obama who could easily be argued as being BushIII or a neocon?

Goldwater would have loved Obama. He never would admit that, though.

Cool, he wouldn't admit it so we should just take your word for it?

"Sallow really hates Obama, but he would never admit it..." There, that was easy. Fuckin retarded...

No reason to get angry, friend. There's always room at the table for good honest debate without getting personal.

Who needs higher taxes when you can go to the fresh produce section today and spend 50 to 100 percent more due to inflation. Shell games are everywhere.

When, exactly, wasn't that the case?

Inflation and deflation? Cant' disagree with you there. We've had that for years. Even moreso since the fed started tinkering with it to recoup money for spending. We haven't seen high inflation everywhere yet but I have noticed it in the fresh produce.

And..that's what is exactly what's going to happen. Economy gets better, it brings inflation.

Obama annual trillion deficits, threatening the USA AAA rating, steady 9% unemployment, sending the dollar into a death spiral and caught flat footed by Egypt are all Obama at his best.

If only people would start learning that when Obama talks about "Change" he does not mean change for the better

Lady gun said it was at 10%.....Which is it? Most data i've seen posted has it at 9%
You guys need to get your info on the samepage

Please factor in those that don't submit for unemployment benefits any longer. Then come back with a percentage, there is the REAL NUMBER for you.

handle what?

Healthcare act passed.
Finreg passed.
Economy saved.
Oil spill by BP..BP pays for cleanup.
Torture? Buh bye!

Healthcare act passed.

passed?.....it seems much of it will be repealed.....or changed....

Economy saved.

it aint saved yet Sallow....but i do hope it turns around....and i dont care if its by Obama or someone else.....doesnt matter who....

that was a good move.....

well i dont know if ALL of them are "Terrorist"....but im behind him here....

so have other Presidents....its part of the job....and besides its the men and women out there who did the Job.....

Torture? Buh bye!

you sure?.....i bet it still happens.....

as long as the Religious dont take over....

Harry..we probably agree more then we disagree..:clap2:

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..and with greater consequences. I like when stuff passes that actually helps Americans NOT DIE. Unlike Conservatives..who want the people not in the Elite club to die quickly..like Jan Brewer..when she directly caused the deaths of 2 red blooded Americans.

hanging out with Dean more and more Sallow?....:eusa_eh:

When was the payroll tax cut due to expire?

Oh wait, there wasn't one.

I don't play your weak and childish word games, asshat...

The tax cuts your 0ssiah passed were not expired , they were extended...

Tax cut were "shoved" down the throats of Americans too..and with greater consequences. I like when stuff passes that actually helps Americans NOT DIE. Unlike Conservatives..who want the people not in the Elite club to die quickly..like Jan Brewer..when she directly caused the deaths of 2 red blooded Americans.

hanging out with Dean more and more Sallow?....:eusa_eh:

Um..no.

That's reality chief.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

I'll say he's doing a great job when we see the end of the recession. Until then, the best I can say is that I find him less aggravating than Bush.

Despite the rants of the right..President Obama's proved time and time again he can handle it..and with a great amount of grace. He's got it down when it comes to the ridiculous hyperbole..and he does it with style. Although he sometimes infuriates me with his olive branches to the right..gotta say..he's got a lock on keeping his enemies close.

And while I don't think he's charmed, indeed, alot of the work has been tough, he's been able to keep above the fray.

So 2012 looks like it's going to be a lock. Even my conservative friends are grudgingly admitting to that.

:lol:

I'll say he's doing a great job when we see the end of the recession. Until then, the best I can say is that I find him less aggravating than Bush.

Recession is over. But you have a point.

I am voting for Obama because he's the most competent name in the book.

does this book have more than one page?....just askin....not trying to be an ass....because if Obama is the best in that book of yours.....then unless this guy develops some leadership skills,this Country may not be going anywhere anytime soon....

Sallow, can the US afford to keep spending at it’s current levels? Yes or no.

no it cant....but if they would start spending all that money that they blow on the third world over here on AMERICANS....this Country would have a Medical System where if someone needed a costly procedure done....it would be done.....and a medical Disaster can happen to anyone in this Country....and i dont care who you are .....just sayin....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back