FAA Stop Fox Drone From Recording Thousands of Immigrants Under a Bridge?

Democrats are giving your country away.

8,000 per day and the number is increasing exponentially.
Border Patrol says the situation is completely out of control.

This is EXACTLY the plan. This is very good for poor and criminal aliens, and Democrat power grabbers......horrible for Americans.

When anyone tells you they won't take shit from Democrats........remember this image. They lie. America is completely undefended.
America has been defeated by the enemy within....and WE did nothing.

This is going to result in Americans unable to get basic services, a massive increase in crime, violence and illness, less resources available for all and a massive increase in poverty, homelessness and general societal decline. Again, a massive win for Democrats.
If you've done well financially, inflation will be taking a very big bite out of your assets as government demands more in fees and taxes to continue their "party" regardless.. As planned.
For foreigners who delight in seeing Americas decline......your country won't be getting those massive American bailouts or military protection anymore
so you're screwed too.

It's as if there's nothing to lose by not defending your land and country.

ImmigrationSwarms.jpg

Last edited:
In less than a month the Bai Dung Administration has created another crisis. Not that it has ever ended since January 21, 2021. Now it is greater than its ever been, reaching near or having exceeded 2 million that have crossed into the U.S.
This IMO is why the pandemic has been so high in the U.S. this year. Joey Xi Bai Dung has created a Supper Spreader in world proportions by dispersing unvaccinated illegal aliens throughout America then demanding it's citizens to be vaccinated and wear masks... while spreading the Covid-19 virus and it's mutated variants.

Democrats are giving your country away.

8,000 per day and the number is increasing exponentially.
Border Patrol says the situation is completely out of control.

This is EXACTLY the plan. This is very good for poor and criminal aliens, and Democrat power grabbers......horrible for Americans.

When anyone tells you they won't take shit from Democrats........remember this image. They lie. America is completely undefended.
America has been defeated by the enemy within....and WE did nothing.

This is going to result in Americans unable to get basic services, a massive increase in crime, violence and illness, less resources available for all and a massive increase in poverty, homelessness and general societal decline. Again, a massive win for Democrats.
If you've done well financially, inflation will be taking a very big bite out of your assets as government demands more in fees and taxes to continue their "party" regardless.. As planned.
For foreigners who delight in seeing Americas decline......your country won't be getting those massive American bailouts or military protection anymore
so you're screwed too.

It's as if there's nothing to lose by not defending your land and country.

View attachment 540357
There will be a stampede that will end badly

This is terrible so I make it fun to watch and enjoy

This from a president who refuses to take questions and when he very rarely does, he calls on preselected reporters and gives scripted, rehearsed answers. We are well on the way to authoritarianism and fascism. I doubt the mail-in voter fraud masters running the Democratic Party will ever relinquish power, as they are capable of doing and saying anything.

Someone Please explain how the large majority of the illegals are Haitian? Just how did they get to our southern border? Im sure they just did not loat over like they do in Florida Who is bringing them to the border?

So what happens now. The reporters have to get out of their air-conditioned cars on the bridge to photograph/film the people on the Mexican side down below, being kept back by a small fence and some troops or border patrol guys. How horrible. They could be filming from a Starbucks sipping lattes, controlling their drones on laptops.
Would you adopt a family from Hatie there please? Show us how you approve of this

Let them live in your home and train them in our culture for a year. You would do that to prove to the board this is ok

This from a president who refuses to take questions and when he very rarely does, he calls on preselected reporters and gives scripted, rehearsed answers. We are well on the way to authoritarianism and fascism. I doubt the mail-in voter fraud masters running the Democratic Party will ever relinquish power, as they are capable of doing and saying anything.
They will never take over...................lololol

Could you imagine the libturds on this board running a small city............................LOLOLOLOL

They can't even run their own lives. They have a maturity of an angry teen...lolol

Someone Please explain how the large majority of the illegals are Haitian? Just how did they get to our southern border? Im sure they just did not loat over like they do in Florida Who is bringing them to the border?
LOLOL..........Wait until these border towns are slaughtered by all these people soon..Going to get real bad. I just pretend I'm watching a good movie to drown the horror. It is fascinating

Someone Please explain how the large majority of the illegals are Haitian? Just how did they get to our southern border?

The same way all the people there from well over 100 countries got to our border. They fly in, boat in, whatever it takes. What they know is if they can make it past our border, they're in under this Dementia patient.

So what happens now. The reporters have to get out of their air-conditioned cars on the bridge to photograph/film the people on the Mexican side down below, being kept back by a small fence and some troops or border patrol guys. How horrible. They could be filming from a Starbucks sipping lattes, controlling their drones on laptops.

They've always been on the ground, but like I said, it has a different impact when you see if from the sky. Show me footage of 10,000 people from a camera on the ground, and you don't know if there are 500 people there or 100,000. Show the view from the sky, and you get a good idea of what kind of problems we are dealing with.

Hang on sloopy
That's easy.

We tax payers are providing for those assholes.

They cost we tax payers billions every year and from what I've read Bidung had allowed another million into our country.

That man is an incompetent asshole who doesn't care one bit for America or Americans.
This bridge will be a disaster. The Flash Mob from Haite..............omg................

They've always been on the ground, but like I said, it has a different impact when you see if from the sky. Show me footage of 10,000 people from a camera on the ground, and you don't know if there are 500 people there or 100,000. Show the view from the sky, and you get a good idea of what kind of problems we are dealing with.
Is CNN showing the aerial shots by chance?

Forum List

Back