F O X has gone 'phony scandal' 24/7 for 5 yrs - and absolutely zip to show for it!

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Now, they open every segment defending the "phony scandals"

Like the Republicans, they have nothing else to do but challenge "E" for the evening dirt.

What a disgrace these people are ....

Really

Like the Republicans, they have nothing else to do but challenge "E" for the evening dirt.

Really

nah whats sick is people like you who would rather play with your PS3 than get informed....

Really

Oh so only republicans are a disgrace huh?

As far as you are concerned,

40078065.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing to show for it?

What about these? --> $$$$$$$

These --> $$$$$$$ are Rupert's prop.

FOX is losing record Ad revenues because their median viewer age is an ancient 65

The Ad boys want that 25-54 age group - and that belongs to the Liberal media

:)

Last edited:
They hold stock in Reynolds. Tin Foil is flying off the shelves thanks to Faux.

Turn Off Fox.
It's Bad News for America.

well, you can just not watch....go to the nets, cnn et al were you get the news that won't upset you or point to things that you don't want to know.

What's sick is how when Papa Doc obama farts, democrats all run out to buy beans.

Really

Fox is #1 in ratings. Doesn't that indicate that people are interested? You would have to have your head up your ass to think Operation Fast/Furious or Benghazi or the IRS scandal or the INS snooping didn't happen. What is more important, keeping the racial pot simmering with a forlorn hope that they might change the rules on double jeopardy?

Really

I consider it a privilege to post at USMB. I look at the way you flood this forum and I find it offensive.

I've not gone after you yet. But it's coming.

Forum List

Back