Eyewitness account of Rittenhouse who shot the felon at the Kenosha riots.....

Why settle for an interview with a witness when there’s a video of the event itself?

Do these reporters have video of what they saw? It would be weird if random bystanders captured so much video, but these reporters captured shit.

COOP: Man Who Fired First Shots Behind Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Has Been Charged

2-6-600x382.jpeg

Its been established that Rittenhouse fired first. Why he was there to start with, of course, is the question that is most puzzling..."I'm just trying to be famous" is what his social media stated.

Its been established that Rittenhouse fired first. Why he was there to start with, of course, is the question that is most puzzling..."I'm just trying to be famous" is what his social media stated.
That might be what the corporate propaganda told you, but that has been found to be, conclusively, and factually, incorrect. Sorry candy.

Copy-of-GATEWAY-PUNDIT.jpg

That might be what the corporate propaganda told you, but that has been found to be, conclusively, and factually, incorrect. Sorry candy.

This is a free country and he was legally there................

Rittenhouse did not fire first---didn't you read the story.

So you have verified, trained law enforcement, telling you what reality is. . .

. . . versus gossip, hearsay, and a, by your own linking, an "alleged" social media account?

Why are we even having this conversation? :dunno:

. . . and even if it were? What does that prove? So the "alleged" account says he wants to be "famous," lots of kids do, what is your point?

The point is, in fact, HE DID NOT SHOOT FIRST, he only shot in self-defense, why does this trigger you? :dunno:

Forum List

Back