Extremely rare for a presidential candidate to win in Ohio, Florida, and Iowa and lose the overall race.

It is even rarer for a candidate to win California and the whole Pacific Coast, NY, NJ, all of New England, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin Arizona and Georgia and NOT win the election

Actually....no.

that would be the beauty of the Electoral College System.

Thank for playing.

Next.
No Candidate has EVER won all those states and not won the election

Battleground states are changing. Ohio isn't a battleground state at this point and Iowa is barely hanging on as one. Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina have moved into the battleground column.

Perhaps in your mind, but you are prone to crazy conspiracy theories anyway.
Sorry, but I didn't push Russian Collusion...that was you.
Why are you still playing dumb? Is this just last-ditch denial before the truth comes out and reports are released to the public, finally, with no redactions?
:lmao:...poor guy...
I know you're still in denial, but soon I'm going to laugh, and laugh, and laugh....

The top five “revelations” of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s Russia report. (slate.com)

You should click on it just to see the 5 things. Then come back and deny some more!
4i6Ckte.gif

Remember, wingnut: Republican Senate Intelligence Report.

Battleground states are changing. Ohio isn't a battleground state at this point and Iowa is barely hanging on as one. Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina have moved into the battleground column.

Texas will be the next big battleground state

President Donald Trump’s campaign adviser Steve Cortes is continuing to highlight irregularities in the election results

Biden's election is the greatest irregularity in the history of elections, which is exactly why the GOP never would have done anything this way because they know it would be forever contested and how I know it was a crooked election-- -- because the Democrats didn't care and did it anyway. All they cared about was winning.

Get rid of the Electoral College and there won't be any more battleground states. The media doesn't want this because 100s of millions of dollars won't be spent on campaign ads.

I would not doubt that states are actually vying to be battlegrounds just for all the money that pours into the state.

President Donald Trump’s campaign adviser Steve Cortes is continuing to highlight irregularities in the election results

Biden's election is the greatest irregularity in the history of elections, which is exactly why the GOP never would have done anything this way because they know it would be forever contested and how I know it was a crooked election-- -- because the Democrats didn't care and did it anyway. All they cared about was winning.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

They used the planDemic to set up the mail-in/ Dominion insurance policy.

Nothing about Biden winning this election makes any sense, and most Americans dont accept him as legitimate.

Over the past nearly 40 years, presidential elections have observed an intriguing phenomenon: 19 counties in the nation have always voted for the winner, be it Republican or Democrat.

All the corruption presented thus far has been in major Democrat run cities.

One has to be insanely stupid or corrupt to think that Biden actually won.
In other words Democrats.

What is not extremely rare is democrats cheating and rigging elections , this time they were caught .
And all you have to do is present credible proof of that cheating, and Trump will have another term. What's the hold up? Why haven't you presented any credible proof?
Did you see the guy hacking into the dominion machine live in Georgia?

Nothing about Biden winning this election makes any sense, and most Americans dont accept him as legitimate.

Over the past nearly 40 years, presidential elections have observed an intriguing phenomenon: 19 counties in the nation have always voted for the winner, be it Republican or Democrat.

All the corruption presented thus far has been in major Democrat run cities.

One has to be insanely stupid or corrupt to think that Biden actually won.
In other words Democrats.
4i6Ckte.gif

America hates TR☭MP.

What is not extremely rare is democrats cheating and rigging elections , this time they were caught .
And all you have to do is present credible proof of that cheating, and Trump will have another term. What's the hold up? Why haven't you presented any credible proof?

Credible link?

Everywhere outside of your bubble
It's not in dispute.

Credible link?

It's not in dispute.
I'll take that as you have no credible link.

Credible link?

It's not in dispute.

Take it as it was a Senate hearing and easily found.
Its not in dispute.

Credible link?

It's not in dispute.

Its not in dispute.

Yes There has never been a crazy person testifying before congress, has there?

Last edited:

Credible link?

It's not in dispute.

Its not in dispute.

Dude
Go find out what the story is about
Come back.

Credible link?

It's not in dispute.

Its not in dispute.

Dude
Go find out what the story is about
Come back.

I understand what the story is about. I'm asking for credible proof of accusations made.

Forum List

Back