Extreme Frigid Winter Forecast For 2014.Another "Al Gore Oops" In The Making?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:oops:
Have any of you been updated on the Farmers Almanac Forecast for the 2013/2014 winter? Well, it wont exactly be your typical winter. New England right across the western plains could expect to see what it's like to live in Alaska for 5 to 6 months.
:uhoh3::wtf:
And to add insult to injury, doesn't Global Warming cause "Very Intense Hurricanes"? especially during these weeks?
Not looking good for "The Honorable/Credible Al Gore". Didn't he just make a short speech defending the accuracy/predictions of what Global Warming has already done to the planet?
:lol:
Anyone here live in New York? are you under 3 feet of water? How about England? or Venice? have they become the new edition to the Atlantic Ocean?:eusa_shifty:
Looks like we will all have a field day with Al Gore and the extreme left right through May!
:lol::lol:
Let the Global Warming Jokes Begin !!! :D

• Banned
and for those of you who reply, let us know how your summer has been. Here in Florida, it has actually been rather splendid !!! I didn't notice any difference in the weather over the last 20 years. It has actually been nothing but ideal beach weather here. No complaints. and if we were experiencing global warming, the average summer day here would be closer to 100 degrees.

So what? In 2012, we had the warmest year that the US ever experianced, yet the world temperature only ranked 9th. And here it the graph from the UAH, and Dr. Spencer is listed as a skeptic. Note that only once since 1998 has the average gone below the highest point prior to 1998.

UAH v5.6 Global Temperature Update for July, 2013: +0.17 deg. C « Roy Spencer, PhD

Really? And where did you get your multiple Phd's in climate and related sciences in order to make that judgement?

• Banned
i just can't wait to hear the excuses from the left come january when the average temp in the USA is 15 degrees. Maybe Al Gore will claim that "Global Warming Causes Winter Weather".

:oops:
Have any of you been updated on the Farmers Almanac Forecast for the 2013/2014 winter? Well, it wont exactly be your typical winter. New England right across the western plains could expect to see what it's like to live in Alaska for 5 to 6 months.
:uhoh3::wtf:
And to add insult to injury, doesn't Global Warming cause "Very Intense Hurricanes"? especially during these weeks?
Not looking good for "The Honorable/Credible Al Gore". Didn't he just make a short speech defending the accuracy/predictions of what Global Warming has already done to the planet?
:lol:
Anyone here live in New York? are you under 3 feet of water? How about England? or Venice? have they become the new edition to the Atlantic Ocean?:eusa_shifty:
Looks like we will all have a field day with Al Gore and the extreme left right through May!
:lol::lol:
Let the Global Warming Jokes Begin !!! :D

Laugh it up, but you just proved yourself to be a total idiot.

1) All weather is a function of one thing -- HEAT.

2) Climate change = longer harsher winters and summers & shorter spring/fall.

Class is over.

Dismissed.

Hundreds of alpacas in Peru have frozen to death. The warming hoaxers keep saying that the Andean glaciers are melting.

I hope not. It seems you can't depend on the "weather channel" for anything but political propaganda when it comes to extreme long range forecasts so we are on our own or we can depend on caterpillar colors or "Farmers Almanac".

Hundreds of alpacas in Peru have frozen to death. The warming hoaxers keep saying that the Andean glaciers are melting.

Who gives a shit what you have to say, since you never cite anything? Did you know that tens of thousands have died of heat stroke in Siberia? :dunno:

Who gives a shit what you have to say, since you never cite anything? Did you know that tens of thousands have died of heat stroke in Siberia? :dunno:

the libtard like you obviously wanted to make a smart comment, not knowing that Siberia is a huge territory from north to south and from east to west and has an extremely continental climate and it is entirely possible to have a heat stroke there in summer.

It is NORMAL, dumbass :D

Siberia (/saɪˈbɪəriə/; Russian: Сиби́рь, tr. Sibir', IPA: [sʲɪˈbʲirʲ] ( listen)) is an extensive geographical region constituting almost all of North Asia. The territory of Siberia extends eastward from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between the Pacific and Arctic drainage basins. Siberia stretches southward from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan, then to the national borders of Mongolia and China.[1] Siberia makes up about 77% of Russia's territory (13.1 million square kilometres)

The climate in West Siberia (Omsk, Novosibirsk) is several degrees warmer than in the East (Irkutsk, Chita), where in the north an extreme winter subarctic climate prevails. With the lowest recorded temperature of −71.2 °C (−96.2 °F), Oymyakon (Sakha Republic) has the distinction of being the coldest city on Earth. But summer temperatures in other regions can reach +38 °C (100 °F).

I wonder if Al Roken will be spending the entire winter explaining why it's so cold and snowy right through April. Just like he was convinced that Global Warming caused Sandy. Well? we haven't had a hurricane since. I wonder if Global Warming also caused the Hurricane of 1900. (and Donna too)

I wonder if Al Roken will be spending the entire winter explaining why it's so cold and snowy right through April. Just like he was convinced that Global Warming caused Sandy. Well? we haven't had a hurricane since. I wonder if Global Warming also caused the Hurricane of 1900. (and Donna too)

I don't think so.

He has already made his billions.

We will hear from others wanna-be billionaires (on our expense) though :eusa_boohoo:

and if you just cast a spell on our good luck with hurricanes, I'm gonna whack you through the web :evil:

It should be noted that Al Gore sold his media network to Fox News.... Just kidding, he sold his technology to a jihad propaganda gang, Al-Jazeera. Thank God America didn't have to endure a term by that criminal pervert.

Forum List

Back