Exporting Hate in the Name of GOD: Part 2

Care to provide some documentation of that?? Don't just post assertions like that without backing it up.

I've done my research, you can do yours. Plus, currently don't have time to go and pull it up for you, a task which you are perfectly capable of doing for yourself. I'm just passing along something I made a previous study of. You don't have to take it, you can leave it. Either is fine with me.

The Netherlands mental health survey highlights that homosexuals tend to drug addiction, suicide, and other mental health problems at significant rates far above heterosexuals, and the Dutch are the most homo friendly country on Earth. They can't keep lying about the fact it's a mental illness forever, lying about it being 'genetic', and every other dimwitted excuse and fake 'science' claims.

So, you make this assertion without bothering to include a source.?? Do you really think that you don't deserve to get called out on that. ? And please don't give me any crap about googling it because I did . It appears, sparky , that you don't really want me to see the study because it goes well beyond your simplistic, dumbed down summary of the findings. Your vested interest in conflating homosexuality with mental illness is, well, an illness.

Same-Sex Sexual Behavior and Psychiatric Disorders
Here are some excerpts
\l "Others suggested that the mental health status of homosexual people might be impaired owing to various stresses, either temporary or in specific subgroups.8 Some authors expected an upsurge in suicidal behaviors, especially in adolescence and young adulthood, as a consequence of the stresses experienced during the coming-out process.1,9,10

Although nonresponse to specific questions was negligible owing to the computer-assisted interviewing, subjects might have differed in their reporting behavior. Compared with heterosexual men, homosexual men might have been less reluctant to admit specific complaints.

Although some demographics were statistically controlled for, the possibility remains that at least part of the observed differences are accounted for by some other uncontrolled confounding variables

Statistical analysis

To assess differences in prevalence rates, adjusted odds ratios (ORs) were computed separately for men and women. Age, level of education, residency, and not having a steady partner were controlled for in these analyses, given that these variables were positively related to prevalence rates in the total sample.22 Odds ratios were also calculated without controlling for relationship status, given that relationship status is more likely to be a consequence of rather than an antecedent to homosexual and heterosexual behavior.

Results
Characteristics of the sample
Homosexual and heterosexual respondents differed on education and relationship status (Table 1). Both homosexual men and women had a relatively higher educational level than heterosexual men and women. Both homosexual men and women less frequently reported being currently in a steady relationship than
heterosexual men and women. Homosexual and heterosexual

It's apparent that this study, in no way, concludes that there is a direct cause and effect relationship between homosexuality and mental illness and substance abuse. It does, in fact raise the distinct probability that there are intervening variables that effect the statistics and that even in a tolerant society, homosexuals experience life differently

Any association which is voluntary should be permissible in a free society. This is a fundamental truth.
At what age? How about if there are proven health risks for a particular behavior? Should society accept higher health insurance rates to cover all stupidity or should people who so engage be allowed to do whatever they wish as long as those participating can be excluded from healthcare?

Should children have all health risks explained to them regarding all forms of sexual behavior?

Any association which is voluntary should be permissible in a free society. This is a fundamental truth.
At what age? How about if there are proven health risks for a particular behavior? Should society accept higher health insurance rates to cover all stupidity or should people who so engage be allowed to do whatever they wish as long as those participating can be excluded from healthcare?

Should children have all health risks explained to them regarding all forms of sexual behavior?

I do not care how other people raise their children. It is none of my business. Neither is it yours. Nor can the federal government legislate morality.

As far as health rates going up; get the federal government out of it. Let the free market handle it. And as a bonus to doing that, society doesn't have a say so in one's insurance choices.

Last edited:
In every matter of significant discussion and importance, the non-aggression principle applies and should be referenced. Not selectively. Indivisibly.

We're talking about adults here. Secondly, what is it that you would do about homosexual "behavior" Forbid it ? Drive it back underground? That would just result in more risky behavior. What too many dumbfucks don't get is that when we, as a society, recognize the rights of any group they become less militant and behave more responsibly.

What too many dumbf•••s don't get is that when we, as a society, recognize the rights of any group they become less militant and behave more responsibly.

I can remember when the cry of the homosexual perverts was “Don't force your morality on me!“ All they wanted—or so they claimed—was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy. Foolishly, as a society, we gave into them, and now they have become more militant, and more demanding, in forcing their sickness on the rest of society.

Observable empirical evidence disproves your claim. The opposite of what you claim is what can clearly be seen to have happened, and to be continuing to happen. When we stopped “forcing our morality” on them, they turned around and forced their immorality on us.

Not that I care a whole helluva lot, but this thread is not about religion or ethics, it's about politics. Couched in terms that appear to be religious, but it ain't.

That is nearly always the case with Xian bashing here and on most message boards.

The Netherlands mental health survey highlights that homosexuals tend to drug addiction, suicide, and other mental health problems at significant rates far above heterosexuals, and the Dutch are the most homo friendly country on Earth. They can't keep lying about the fact it's a mental illness forever, lying about it being 'genetic', and every other dimwitted excuse and fake 'science' claims.
I cannot go so far to say that homosexuality is a mental illness. What research tells us is that people who engage in homosexual acts have a greater rate of physical and mental health problems. This does not mean all homosexuals will face such issues, simply that there is a greater chance that they might and such issues result in a less happy, fulfilling life. .

Since they exhibit extreme neurotic behavior even in areas and countries where tolerance for their sick behavior is extremely high, statistically their problems are almost the same as they are in regions and countries where they are allegedly 'oppressed'. The Dutch national mental health surveys show about the same rates of neurosis among homosexuals there as in the U.S. or anywhere else, despite the extremely high tolerance levels there. They are also a public health menace, and a threat to children far out of proportion to their percentages of the population, so it's very much 'everybody else's' business' how much their sickness is indulged and 'normalized' by their fellow deviants and sociopaths.

We're talking about adults here. Secondly, what is it that you would do about homosexual "behavior" Forbid it ? Drive it back underground? That would just result in more risky behavior. What too many dumbfucks don't get is that when we, as a society, recognize the rights of any group they become less militant and behave more responsibly.

Another ridiculous set of lies, as usual from you.

What exactly am I lying about Sparky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything, as usual. Why do you need to ask? Are you pretending not to know you're a blatant liar?

Thread Notice: I am not going to engage the trolls and flame baiters the crawl out from under their rocks on this thread. I will only respond to intelligent and reasonable comments.
Feel free to disagree with my characterization of what is going on but do so in a thoughtful and respectful way and if you're not mature or intelligent enough to do that, shut the fuck up
Somebody really needs a safe space!

Thread Notice: I am not going to engage the trolls and flame baiters the crawl out from under their rocks on this thread. I will only respond to intelligent and reasonable comments.
Feel free to disagree with my characterization of what is going on but do so in a thoughtful and respectful way and if you're not mature or intelligent enough to do that, shut the fuck up

Yes, this troll and flame baiter crawled out from under the bath house and stopped in on his way to the VD clinic to share with us.

Yes, this troll and flame baiter crawled out from under the bath house and stopped in on his way to the VD clinic to share with us.
Irony is that bath houses were early safe spaces and we all saw how that turned out. Actually, I lost two friends, both gay, to acts likely consummated in those places back in the 80s. Sad.

Everything, as usual. Why do you need to ask? Are you pretending not to know you're a blatant liar?
Thank you for admitting that you can't actually point to a lie that I've told. YOU are the liar!

Since they exhibit extreme neurotic behavior even in areas and countries where tolerance for their sick behavior is extremely high, statistically their problems are almost the same as they are in regions and countries where they are allegedly 'oppressed'. The Dutch national mental health surveys show about the same rates of neurosis among homosexuals there as in the U.S. or anywhere else, despite the extremely high tolerance levels there.

You are misrepresenting the Netherlands study...And you call me a liar!!??

Here are some excerpts

\l "Others suggested that the mental health status of homosexual people might be impaired owing to various stresses, either temporary or in specific subgroups.8 Some authors expected an upsurge in suicidal behaviors, especially in adolescence and young adulthood, as a consequence of the stresses experienced during the coming-out process.1,9,10

Although nonresponse to specific questions was negligible owing to the computer-assisted interviewing, subjects might have differed in their reporting behavior. Compared with heterosexual men, homosexual men might have been less reluctant to admit specific complaints.

Although some demographics were statistically controlled for, the possibility remains that at least part of the observed differences are accounted for by some other uncontrolled confounding variables
Statistical analysis

To assess differences in prevalence rates, adjusted odds ratios (ORs) were computed separately for men and women. Age, level of education, residency, and not having a steady partner were controlled for in these analyses, given that these variables were positively related to prevalence rates in the total sample.22 Odds ratios were also calculated without controlling for relationship status, given that relationship status is more likely to be a consequence of rather than an antecedent to homosexual and heterosexual behavior.
Results

Homosexual and heterosexual respondents differed on education and relationship status (Table 1). Both homosexual men and women had a relatively higher educational level than heterosexual men and women. Both homosexual men and women less frequently reported being

It's apparent that this study, in no way, concludes that there is a direct cause and effect relationship between homosexuality and mental illness and substance abuse. It does, in fact raise the distinct probability that there are intervening variables that effect the statistics and that even in a tolerant society, homosexuals experience life differently

Irony is that bath houses were early safe spaces and we all saw how that turned out. Actually, I lost two friends, both gay, to acts likely consummated in those places back in the 80s. Sad.

Yes. They gave homosexuals special rights and exemptions from the standard qurantining methods used to control deadly epidemics, and all that did was cause a lot more deaths, and homosexuals to this day do not care one wit about safe sex; they lead in spreading diseases of all types, and practically single handedly keep diseases like syphilis alive as well as HIV infections, despite all the lies pedo-progressives keep trying to pass off on a gullible public. WHO and the CDC issue health warnings constantly about homosexual epidemics.

Since they exhibit extreme neurotic behavior even in areas and countries where tolerance for their sick behavior is extremely high, statistically their problems are almost the same as they are in regions and countries where they are allegedly 'oppressed'. The Dutch national mental health surveys show about the same rates of neurosis among homosexuals there as in the U.S. or anywhere else, despite the extremely high tolerance levels there.

Here are some excerpts

Statistical analysis

Results

Homosexual and heterosexual respondents differed on education and relationship status (Table 1). Both homosexual men and women had a relatively higher educational level than heterosexual men and women. Both homosexual men and women less frequently reported being

LL bunch of PC hand waves to keep attention away from the fact they suffer mental illnesses at 2 to 3 times the rates of normal people even in 'tolerant' societies, so quit trying to play 'Gotcha'; you're mentally ill yourself, after all.

Here are some excerpts

Statistical analysis

Results

LL bunch of PC hand waves to keep attention away from the fact they suffer mental illnesses at 2 to 3 times the rates of normal people even in 'tolerant' societies, so quit trying to play 'Gotcha'; you're mentally ill yourself, after all.
The way ISIS deals with them is really starting to look pretty attractive. Just saying. Homosexuals are directly responsible for untold human suffering. Can anyone seriously doubt that we would be better off without them?

Here are some excerpts

Statistical analysis

Results

The way ISIS deals with them is really starting to look pretty attractive. Just saying. Homosexuals are directly responsible for untold human suffering. Can anyone seriously doubt that we would be better off without them?
That is some pretty hateful horseshit sparky. Condoning violence are we??

Forum List

Back