Explosive revelations: Audit: Wisconsin Could Have Counted Enough Illegal Votes To Tip The 2020 Election To Biden

Is that a threat or a promise?

Same side as what, weirdo? Following the laws of the land, the Constitution and fair elections vs. Wingnut temper tantrums when life isn't going their way?
well you don't believe we should follow the laws of the constitution, so there's that.

This is so pitiful and all for Trumpie's lies.
You find it easy to claim someone lied but you never show proof....so maybe its you that is living a lie...you need to look up the definition of a lie....disagreeing with your dumb ass isn't a lie....its a different opinion tard.....

well you don't believe we should follow the laws of the constitution, so there's that.

Oh? I didn't know invading the capital to disrupt democratic processes to put into place unelected leaders is in our Constitution.

Whomever the Democratic candidate was going to be, we Democrats would have voted for them....even a Bernie, if it came down to it, for the moderates.....that's how tired we were of Trump and his abuse, corruption, and lies.

Then add to that his reckless campaigning events, put that cherry on the top!

I know that's hard for Trump supporters to understand....
It is difficult to understand people that prefer the inept chaos of Joe Depends to Donald Trump's orderly
well run nation.

You find it easy to claim someone lied but you never show proof....so maybe its you that is living a lie...you need to look up the definition of a lie....disagreeing with your dumb ass isn't a lie....its a different opinion tard.....

I don't have to show proof. Its been over a year and he hasn't produced a shred of evidence.

To believe a hack politician like Joe Depends, who had been in Washington for decades without accomplishment of any note and ran for president several times without much success at all, actually got more votes than his boss, Obama, strains credulity.

When you add in the fact that Biden didn't bother actually campaigning as every other president in history
had, it leads people with intelligence to wonder how in the world such a thing could happen?

Election fraud is the obvious answer.

Oh? I didn't know invading the capital to disrupt democratic processes to put into place unelected leaders is in our Constitution.
it was a protest, you remember setting cars on fire in Kenosha was a protest, so so was the captial. Why do you think you get to make what is and isn't a protest?

I don't have to show proof. Its been over a year and he hasn't produced a shred of evidence.
still waiting on the claimed lies. where is one? And yeah, you do need to provide evidence to support your claim. Not sure who the fk you think you are, but you're no different than anyone in here. so let's go junior.

it was a protest, you remember setting cars on fire in Kenosha was a protest, so so was the captial. Why do you think you get to make what is and isn't a protest?

I'm not condoning those that rioted.

However threatening to hang the Vice President of the United States because he didn't/couldn't do what your man crush wanted him to do is different. Threatening and terrorizing Congress as they are following through on their constitutional obligation to officially count and register the results of the presidential election and try to force them to choose the loser is different.

Let alone trashing and shitting in the Capitol and making us look like an unstable banana republic.

Your boy lost, deal with it like adults.

I'm not condoning those that rioted.

However threatening to hang the Vice President of the United States because he didn't/couldn't do what your man crush wanted him to do is different. Threatening and terrorizing Congress as they are following through on their constitutional obligation to officially count and register the results of the presidential election and try to force them to choose the loser is different.

Let alone trashing and shitting in the Capitol and making us look like an unstable banana republic.

Your boy lost, deal with it like adults.
you never call out the demofks who do. why not?

Forum List

Back