Explosive revelations: Audit: Wisconsin Could Have Counted Enough Illegal Votes To Tip The 2020 Election To Biden

What we know id Biden spent election season in his basement while Trump held huge rallies. And then were supposed to believe Biden won fair and square.
This has been explained over and over.
(D) got people to VOTE, not just attend rallies.

I know this shreds your narrative, but (D) voters didn't need to hold cluster fuck pep rallies, to vote for the candidate they wanted.
They just needed more registered voters, and that was accomplished.

There is none...you are right...but a speech from him after the fact requesting audits and investigations would have been the stand up manly thing to do...Wisconsin is not the lone Ranger here...wake up...this happened in many states...we are being ruled by an illegitimate president that can't do the job and has gotten people killed and is ruining lives....

The Attorney General said there was no evidence of fraud as did every US Attorney in the country. Republicans are the ones killing and ruining people's lives.

Trump lost by 43,000 votes in AZ, GA, & WI. I'm waiting to see what the audits find, if anything.
So far I haven't seen any formal results.
In PA their supreme court illegally extended the deadline for receiving votes. Just saying, there were issues in a lot of states that may or may not have affected the election results.

That is not true. There was nothing illegal about it.

Here's the problem....in 2016, when the WEC (Wisconsin Election Commission) changed the rules to allow clerks to correct missing parts, as example; if only a portion was filled out, like you wrote the street name of your address but not the number of your address they could correct it and the legislature allowed it in 2016, and did not sue to stop what they are now calling an illegal measure....and the legislature did not stop the measure before the 2020 election either....

Trump won in 2016, with this alleged illegal measure in place.

WEC issued guidance to clerks in 2016 that allowed clerks to “cure” such incorrect information on ballot certificates themselves.

Only AFTER Trump lost in 2020, has it become an issue.

And this isn't fraud by any citizen.... It's bull crud to imply it was....

(The WEC, is made up of 3 republicans and 3 democrats.)

BTW...Your article is partisan Hogwash.... :)

Also worth noting that Republicans supported this originally.

So people who want audits are deranged?
Yes. Your "audits" are a sad pathetic joke that doesn't meet the minimum standards for auditing girl scout cookies. They would be laughed out of a court of law or any half assed decent accounting firm.

The same thing possibly could have happened in Arizona (11 ev), Nevada (6 ev),Michigan (16 ev) and Pennsylvania (20 ev). Trump could have won re-election 285-253. Georgia’s 16 electoral votes could have been involved also.

Untrue. None of it happened.

This has been explained over and over.
(D) got people to VOTE, not just attend rallies.

I know this shreds your narrative, but (D) voters didn't need to hold cluster fuck pep rallies, to vote for the candidate they wanted.
They just needed more registered voters, and that was accomplished.
No it doesn't SHRED ... if 15% of the mail in ballots were phony... that's all it would take!
And yes I agree... Dems got votes... but not from real people!
Look at these signatures and tell me they are from the same voters.
Voter_file_signatures.png

"Members of Wisconsin's bipartisan state elections agency sharply criticized a nonpartisan audit of the 2020 election on Wednesday, arguing the report contains several errors....It found no widespread voter fraud or wrongdoing in the election, but made dozens of recommendations for updating state policies and state laws related to elections...."

No it doesn't SHRED ... if 15% of the mail in ballots were phony... that's all it would take!
And yes I agree... Dems got votes... but not from real people!
Look at these signatures and tell me they are from the same voters.
View attachment 573782
Where do you find such great stuff like this?
Evidence from where.

if 15% of the mail in ballots were phony.
LOL.

If in fact 15% of the mail in ballots were phony, then I guess that means that 9% of the 15% were cast by (R) voters and 6% of the 15% by (D) voters.
Sound about right?
(R's) are known cheaters.

Forum List

Back