Explosive revelations: Audit: Wisconsin Could Have Counted Enough Illegal Votes To Tip The 2020 Election To Biden

called kenosha a protest.
Much of it was.

Just like the J6 crowd who stayed outside the capital and didn't engage in violence or threats were also only protesting. While they are clearly mistaken, many probably suffer from low IQs, they still had a right to protest. But those aren't the people were referring to here. Here we are talking about the extra special numbnuts who recorded themselves unmasked often times committing felonies.

is this too difficult for you?

Much of it was.

Just like the J6 crowd who stayed outside the capital and didn't engage in violence or threats were also only protesting. While they are clearly mistaken, many probably suffer from low IQs, they still had a right to protest. But those aren't the people were referring to here. Here we are talking about the extra special numbnuts who recorded themselves unmasked often times committing felonies.

is this too difficult for you?
at no time was it ever a protest, it was a riot, see, you can't do it. you want to point at captial and say everyone was rioting. You don't get to choose one event and say one thing and then the other say something else. Treat them equal for what they were then, the captial entry was not a protest and neither was kenosha.

I want to know why the rioters that burned all the businesses and cop cars in kenosha aren't behind bars like the captial protesters.

Last edited:
it was all rigged, my friends

WI doesn't flip the election. Move to 2022 and change the rules that mail in ballots have to be in one day before the actual physical election. Problem with optics is solved.

at no time was it ever a protest, it was a riot, see, you can't do it. you want to point at captial and say everyone was rioting. You don't get to choose one event and say one thing and then the other say something else. Treat them equal for what they were then, the captial entry was not a protest and neither was kenosha.

There were peope who only protested in Kenosha.

I specifically said not everyone on J6 was rioting. Are you illiterate or a complete liar?
I want to know why the rioters that burned all the businesses and cop cars in kenosha aren't behind bars like the captial protesters.
Because its hard to pin crimes on people who cant be identified. Fortunately on J6 those idiots bragged about what they did and were photographed from every angle, often times from their own selfie sticks. Such morons.

Look at you blaming local police.

Forum List

Back