Experts say $100 a barrel oil set to return

Obviously....a lot of these trumpeted find it difficult to reason beyond what the Orange King tells them
OK, now I see we have a problem with pronouns.

Is "You're Ignored...." a complete sentence
Well, if you can distinguish between an article and a verb and noun, you have now squarely entered elementary education at public schooling level.

Congrats < but you're still an idiot>

The level of strress exceeds my initial assumption.....let it go!:rofl:
OK, just stop being a pedantic yet ignorant prick. It's a terrible combination which invariably invites derision.
...from meatheads.

Meathead has an excuae. He has :/ he dreaded trumphumpitis....not fatal....but it leaves victims grasping for truth.
You finally right We do want the truth but it's so hard to find buried under all the lies from the media and you filth.

So u worship a man who is documented to lie over seven times per day? Gotcha

Somehow I doubt you would be giving Donald Trump credit if oil dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. You and the rest of Libtardia live by the prime directive:

"Something bad happened....IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!"

He had NO IDEA oil prices would rise when he jumped out of the Iran deal....did he?

Is he really that stupid....ooopppsss....sorry....rhetoricalquestion.
They were going up before that dumbass.

Yup....trumpgas is something we need to get used to.

Obviously....a lot of these trumpeted find it difficult to reason beyond what the Orange King tells them

OK, just stop being a pedantic yet ignorant prick. It's a terrible combination which invariably invites derision.
...from meatheads.

Meathead has an excuae. He has :/ he dreaded trumphumpitis....not fatal....but it leaves victims grasping for truth.
You finally right We do want the truth but it's so hard to find buried under all the lies from the media and you filth.

You know, I've never put anyone on ignore. I find it a safe-space thing for pussies. I am not at all surprised.

Somehow I doubt you would be giving Donald Trump credit if oil dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. You and the rest of Libtardia live by the prime directive:

He had NO IDEA oil prices would rise when he jumped out of the Iran deal....did he?

Lol, yes we had Obama gas record high for years, right?

...from meatheads.

If he keeps it under 18 lies then we all good.

Obama gas is beginning to look better and better. trump doesn't care about you paying a dollar more a gallon. He only cares about himself.

No, it isn't. It's a passive phrase which lacks a subject and cannot function independently as a sentence without one. The subject is introduced with "by" in the passive. It's a bit like saying "It is eaten.".

Hey, you started this...idiot.

You're obviously way out of your league.

...from meatheads.

Only if he sleeps a lot.....

Obama gas is beginning to look better and better. trump doesn't care about you paying a dollar more a gallon. He only cares about himself.
Get back to me when it exceeds Obama gas.

...from meatheads.

Trump is A workaholic that get little sleep. I will say one thing, you are a sound liar.

You cannot be this slow. You better be preparing to pay $3.00-4.00 a gallon soon. Your habit of lying....even about the price if gas....makes me wonder if you are not part of the trump crime family.

Sometimes prices go up when the economic outlook is good however, with capitalism, they will naturally seek a price which buyers dictate. With oil, there have always been the ME factor which, because of increased U.S. production along with Trump's economic policies, is not as weighty. A decent indicator of this trend is the increased Auto sales (up 6.3%) with SUVs and pickups dominating.

Auto sales up 6.3 percent in March as SUV, pickups dominate

You cannot be this slow. You better be preparing to pay $3.00-4.00 a gallon soon. Your habit of lying....even about the price if gas....makes me wonder if you are not part of the trump crime family.
Yes, because all of liberal predictions about Trump have been true. Lol

The first time the next Democratic President tells what barely could be called a lie, the deplorables will pounce, saying "you all went apeshit over Trump’s lies so why aren’t you, whaa whaa whaa. Hypocrites!!11!!"

They’re predictable because they’re simple.

The first time the next Democratic President tells what barely could be called a lie, the deplorables will pounce, saying "you all went apeshit over Trump’s lies so why aren’t you, whaa whaa whaa. Hypocrites!!11!!"

No, I only call out real lies, like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".

Trump is A workaholic that get little sleep. I will say one thing, you are a sound liar.
It takes a lot of work to get his hair like that while watching Fox & Friends until noon.

It takes a lot of work to get his hair like that while watching Fox & Friends until noon.
You don't have any clue what Trump does, you're just another hateful liar that will say anything.

No, I only call out real lies, like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".
Which wasn’t a lie, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Which wasn’t a lie, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
Ok troll, you are pointless. Habitual liars all. Bye now.

You don't have any clue what Trump does, you're just another hateful liar that will say anything.
Trump Doesn't Go to Work Until 11 A.M. Every Day

Donald Trump ‘doesn’t start work until 11am so he can watch TV and tweet’

Trump’s work day said to start late to allow time for TV, Twitter

You’re not smart.

Forum List

Back