Experts Agree Loser Of First Dem Debate Was America

Why don't intelligent people want to run (for either side)?

I was thinking the same thing; there were 16 candidates in the GOP field in 2016 and the best the GOP could come up with was some jack ass that hides his college grades. Those grades must really suck, bad.

No, the debates showed exactly what the Democrats want to do. Bernie was the only one honest enough to say "yes your taxes will go up".

I was thinking the same thing; there were 16 candidates in the GOP field in 2016 and the best the GOP could come up with was some jack ass that hides his college grades. Those grades must really suck, bad.
Care to share Obama’s college records?
OH WAIT, THEY ARE KEPT SECRET.

Moron

Who wants to run a nation where half the people insist humans can change their sex at will murdering babies has they’re born is a good thing?
And the other half are gun toting goobers who think that some guy saved 2 of all the world's animals in a boat he made himself for a worldwide 40 day flood.

Who wants to run a nation where half the people insist humans can change their sex at will murdering babies has they’re born is a good thing?
And the other half are gun toting goobers who think that some guy saved 2 of all the world's animals in a boat he made himself for a worldwide 40 day flood.
So the other half is just like the Founding Fathers.

Thanks for the clarification.

Wow! All that and he'll still be our President until 2025 what a great and forgiving country we live in! You're still angry 2 1/2 years later I get it. You ought to change your screen name to "Old News" or "I'm gonna cry again kidd":CryingCow:

Trump is the best of all time..

But the way democrats lynch people they disagree with many conservatives stay home

Hell, the DNC managed to buy off the only DNC contender to the eventual winner in 2008. The eventual winner managed to hide his college transcripts and many other pertinent facts about his life. His grades and life must really have sucked.

Hell, the DNC managed to buy off the only DNC contender to the eventual winner in 2008. The eventual winner managed to hide his college transcripts and many other pertinent facts about his life. His grades and life must really have sucked.

yeah; I heard they made a paper airplane with his birth certificate & it got lost.

Forum List

Back