expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

man when they left they should have changed their name to st least SAINT LOUIS "LAMBS" that at LEAST has a ring to it.saint luis rams is the most retarded name for a football team.arizona cardinals is right up there with them the facts they dont even migrate there.:cuckoo:

I will be constanty updating this thread with new information,this has been known since 2012 it was going to happen so for now,I'll just post a few videos form the past to get everyone started with for the weekend,football can FINALLY be fun for me again.I lost interest in the NFL when my team,the TREU rams,the LA RAMS,moved away.

I think you'll find all these videos interesting.

3 and 1 to start the season? Wow. Luckily you don't care

SOME people are under the delusion that the raiders will return to LA along with the rams next year but that clearly is delusional and this below is WHY.
to those who MENTION RAIDERS TO LA...
LA CITY COUNCIL MADE IT KNOWN THEY DO NOT WANT THE RAIDERS!!! Remember WE were there on the 12-0 Vote!!
let me remind you of 25 years ago... we had the LA Riots, yes al davis was alive, A GANG WAS NAMED RAIDERS...
the Neighborhoods near the La Coliseum were AFRAID TO WALK OUT THE DOOR Because of the Raider Fan Base...
the Players of the Raiders by the late 80s were NOT i repeat NOT BRINGING THEIR FAMILIES TO HOME GAMES FOR FEAR AND ABOVE COMMENTS!!!
and the coliseum is just a few blocks to what would be Farmers Field and the LACC
you may not like what i say here, but I DO NOT WANT THE RAIDERS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
i saw a Raiders game in 1988 when a friend took me to the last home game and i saw the difference in a 6 year span.... and that was before everything else started including the earthquake in 94

Looks like you called it 2 years ago.

1. Like it or not the St Louis lease had a provision that the stadium would be upgraded to be in the top 25% of the league stadiums. It hasn’t been done so that’s why the Rams are now on a year to year rent and can leave when they want. The new stadium proposal is too little too late and the Rams are going to L.A. where the team will
    be worth 3 billion + instead of 1 billion. Kroenke knows what he’s doing.

thats what i kept saying to people back then,it did not good.lol

:bye1:
  1. Like it or not the St Louis lease had a provision that the stadium would be upgraded to be in the top 25% of the league stadiums. It hasn’t been done so that’s why the Rams are now on a year to year rent and can leave when they want. The new stadium proposal is too little too late and the Rams are going to L.A. where the team will

You still have no proof that the Rams left St Louis

I win again!

:dance:

I win again!

How so? Did they or did they not move? Weird.

I win again!

The NFL tried to get a team back in LA for decades and failed. They finally just told fans the Rams were playing in LA. Similar to how they claim to have two teams in NYC and claim that Dallas is in the east

Rams in LA is a HOAX

I win again!

remember he would KILL himself first before ever admitting he has ever been proven wrong.:lmao::rofl:

I win again!

remember he would KILL himself first before ever admitting he has ever been proven wrong.:lmao::rofl:

Gullible NFL drone

I win again!

The NFL tried to get a team back in LA for decades and failed. They finally just told fans the Rams were playing in LA. Similar to how they claim to have two teams in NYC and claim that Dallas is in the east

Rams in LA is a HOAX

???????? So. Where are they? rightwinger

I win again!

Rams in LA is a HOAX

???????? So. Where are they? rightwinger
The NFL is claiming that St Louis is in the "greater LA" area

Sucker born every minute

Chargers stadium measure getting national attention

Chargers are not going anywhere and the measure only needs 50.1% for two reasons:

1. That's all it might need depending on the pending supreme court decision.

2. That's all the mayor needs to tell him that the voters want them here. After that they will simply switch to plan B which Im fairly certain they have already discussed.

And with all respect to John Oliver, Ray Starks, Dave Thomas and Ken Platt, Gil Field you're the only people that keep bashing the San Diego Chargers as well as ANY proposal to build a stadium (for the past 3 years I might add). I can tell you the OVERWHELMING majority of people I talk to including business people, lawyers, uber drivers, teachers, my dentist , moms dads etc are FOR the proposal. It wont get 66% I agree but it doesn't need to.

And lastly , anyone that thinks that a 650mm private investment into the city of SD constitutes welfare for billionaires needs to stop and think what they are actually opposing. I gladly pay for things I don't use or need with my tax money everyday, A few hundred dollars more for a stadium doesn't bother me in the least. My wife and I have already proudly voted for C and looking forward to election day results.:beer:

You have Jeff Fisher to thank for your victory yesterday.:D

What a moron going for a touchdown at the end of the half instead of kicking a field goal which cost them the game in the end.

Contrary to the myth.LA fans are loyal to the Rams through thick and then,the majority of the time they were in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance. However if Fisher has ANOTHER losing season this year and Kroneke does nothing,doesnt fire him and keeps him on again,there WILL be a lot of empty seats eventually and who can blame them in LA? I sure cant. They will support a team as long as the owner proves he is trying to win.

Fisher was in st louis for four years.He never once had a winning season there. that was okay. fans in LA and myself they did not care about that.They were not going to judge him on what he did in st louis.

The reason in years past in LA,fans always supported the Rams in the lean years because they at least had an owner who was at least TRYING to win. If Fisher has another losing season in LA,his fifth since being there,fans will stop showing up for games rightly so because if Kronke brings him back again,he will have proved that he is not committed to winning and who wants to support a team with an owner who is not committed to winning and does not care?

You have Jeff Fisher to thank for your victory yesterday.:D

What a moron going for a touchdown at the end of the half instead of kicking a field goal which cost them the game in the end.

Contrary to the myth.LA fans are loyal to the Rams through thick and then,the majority of the time they were in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance. However if Fisher has ANOTHER losing season this year and Kroneke does nothing,doesnt fire him and keeps him on again,there WILL be a lot of empty seats eventually and who can blame them in LA? I sure cant. They will support a team as long as the owner proves he is trying to win.

Fisher was in st louis for four years.He never once had a winning season there. that was okay. fans in LA and myself they did not care about that.They were not going to judge him on what he did in st louis.

The reason in years past in LA,fans always supported the Rams in the lean years because they at least had an owner who was at least TRYING to win. If Fisher has another losing season in LA,his fifth since being there,fans will stop showing up for games rightly so because if Kronke brings him back again,he will have proved that he is not committed to winning and who wants to support a team with an owner who is not committed to winning and does not care?

Forum List

Back