EXCLUSIVE: Whoopi Goldberg's fake Jewish past: The View host wrote 1993 recipe for 'Jewish American Princess Fried Chicken'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
.....then claimed SHE was a practicing Jew - as insiders slam 'decades' of 'disgusting' appropriation and anti-Semitism.

Whoopi's Goldberg's 1993 'Jewish American Princess' recipe

53788369-10474545-image-m-6_1644002621291.jpg

Pretty funny really. ;)

R.793c721ea5c998e963a65a9301b24442

Though it looks like she came close enough.

1644021748904.png

Any dairy product together with meat is not Kosher. It's not even permitted to have dairy and meat in the same meal. In fact, observant Jews are required to maintain separate sets of dishes, utensils, and cooking vessels, so that no item that has ever comes in contact with meat may also ever come in contact with dairy.

What if someone posted this:

Lazy Dumb Black ChIcken Soup

1. Open can, pour into bowl, microwave.

See, that proves race is a social construct.....I'm super whitey and do the same thing for lunch at times.
I do too. But my point was that if someone actually posted that, mocking the negative stereotypes of black people, liberals wouldn’t be laughing.

I get the pork chop but what about the rest? I'm not up on what is kosher.

As I mentioned in my previous post, dairy and meat together are not Kosher.

A lot of Jewish laws are rather extravagant extrapolations from what is actually found in the Old Testament. As it was explained to me, at some point they were, so afraid of accidentally violating the commandments that God had given, that they created “hedge rules” around them, to hold them farther away from the actual commandments. Then they created more rules to shield them from accidentally violating the previous layer. And so on.

Twice in Exodus, and once in Deuteronomy, God commands, “Thou shalt not seethe a kid [a baby goat] in his mother’s milk.”

So, after some layers of hedge rules, that grew into some severe restrictions to keep any instances of any meat from any animal, as separated as possible form any instances of any dairy product.

What if someone posted this:

Lazy Dumb Black ChIcken Soup

1. Open can, pour into bowl, microwave.

See, that proves race is a social construct.....I'm super whitey and do the same thing for lunch at times.

I used to work for the Campbell's Soup company. I approve of that recipe. At least I do as long as you use genuine Campbell's soup, and not some degenerate inferior brand, such as Progresso.

I do too. But my point was that if someone actually posted that, mocking the negative stereotypes of black people, liberals wouldn’t be laughing.
True, they have no sense of humor and no common sense to go along with it.....They can't even meme worth a shit. That's why you see them act all haughty (arrogantly superior and disdainful) when you meme them into submission. ;)

I used to work for the Campbell's Soup company. I approve of that recipe. At least I do as long as you use genuine Campbell's soup, and not some degenerate inferior brand, such as Progresso.
I think Yes! is the best as far as instant soups go. I make a mean split pea, though, but NO HAM!!!!!

So, Rosanne Bar (an actual real Jew, btw) gets banned OFF HER OWN SHOW over a ambiguous tweet, but Caryn Johnson (AKA Whoopie Goldberg) does something similar but she gets...a little suspension. I am not a big fan of either woman, but this censorial stuff has to end.

Conversion to Judaism is a difficult task. Particularly conversion to Orthodox Judaism. Most people don't realize just how difficult it is if they attempt it.

It requires years of study. A mastery of written Hebrew is required. Becoming knowledgeable in both halacha and minhag. Above all the learning, you must demonstrate to the satisfaction of a board of rabbis that you're converting for the right reasons. Not just because you're seeking some new ethnic status.

Celebrities often expect to be shown the express-lane process by virtue of their fame. Madonna is just one such example. She expected to be welcomed with open (golem like) arms into the faith and be shown all the "secret books" of Kabala.

Rather than pursue any serious study, she started treating Judaism as a stage prop and even incorporated objects of Jewish worship (such as Tallit and Tefillin) into her act.

When people are rejected in their attempt to convert to Judaism for whatever reason, they often become quite hostile to the faith.

I have no doubt that Ms Goldberg attempted conversion at some point and found the process too difficult and was rejected. This would explain her hostility towards Jews.

So, Rosanne Bar (an actual real Jew, btw) gets banned OFF HER OWN SHOW over a ambiguous tweet, but Caryn Johnson (AKA Whoopie Goldberg) does something similar but she gets...a little suspension. I am not a big fan of either woman, but this censorial stuff has to end.
I believe Rosanne is Jewish, and thus she is not one of the protected minorities. She doesn’t get a pass - and she’s history.

Whoopi is a member of the #1 protected minority in America, and her insult was against Jews, particularly Holocaust survivors, so the punishment is light.

Conversion to Judaism is a difficult task. Particularly conversion to Orthodox Judaism. Most people don't realize just how difficult it is if they attempt it.

It requires years of study. A mastery of written Hebrew is required. Becoming knowledgeable in both halacha and minhag. Above all the learning, you must demonstrate to the satisfaction of a board of rabbis that you're converting for the right reasons. Not just because you're seeking some new ethnic status.

Celebrities often expect to be shown the express-lane process by virtue of their fame. Madonna is just one such example. She expected to be welcomed with open (golem like) arms into the faith and be shown all the "secret books" of Kabala.

Rather than pursue any serious study, she started treating Judaism as a stage prop and even incorporated objects of Jewish worship (such as Tallit and Tefillin) into her act.

When people are rejected in their attempt to convert to Judaism for whatever reason, they often become quite hostile to the faith.

I have no doubt that Ms Goldberg attempted conversion at some point and found the process too difficult and was rejected. This would explain her hostility towards Jews.
No, she never attempted conversion. She said she took that name because she “feels” Jewish (ha), although she follows nothing. She also said it’s a great conversation starter.

The reason for her hostility toward Jews is the same as that of all antisemitic liberals, some of whom have posted here to demonstrate it. Underscoring it all is the resentment that a member of an oppressed group - and Jews have been plenty oppressed throughout history! - can ALSO be above-average in outcomes. The answer to this conundrum is to diminish, or in the case if Whoopi’s remark, outright deny that Jews have been subjected to horrible bigotry due to their religion.

Forum List

Back