EXCLUSIVE: Senate Committee Successfully Verifies All Bobulinski Materials Reviewed To Date

The corruption is so deep with the Biden Family.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has been successful in verifying all materials reviewed so far from Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski, the Daily Caller has learned.

Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson will not call Bobulinski to testify before the November 3 elections, as the committee is working to review all the information provided to the committee by Bobulinski. The information has to be verified, as it is subject to the same false information to Congress laws that verbal or written testimony does. However, a Johnson spokesperson told the Caller that all the material provided by Bobulinski that has been reviewed so far has turned out to be legitimate. The committee has “also” not come across any “signs” or evidence to suggest the content is false, the spokesperson added.

Bobulinski, who said Tuesday he believes “Joe Biden and the Biden family are compromised” in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, has turned over evidence to the FBI alleging he met twice in the past with the former vice president in regards to business with his son Hunter. The Biden family has not yet disputed this information.

Johnson had the chance to interview Bobulinski on Friday and released a statement shortly after saying: “I appreciate that the FBI has a job to do, and I am glad they are finally taking an interest in these concerning financial matters that our Committees have been investigating for months,” Sen. Johnson said. “I expect that Mr. Bobulinski will speak with our committee as soon as possible and fully share his insights into the Biden family’s business dealings.”

I. Ask again, what does our FBI do?

Yet lots of accusations are flying around. Par for the course if you're GOP. How many GOP Congressional committees have, very publically, investigated the Clintons over the decades yet nothing ever seems to happen? Does anyone else see a pattern of innuendo but no substance?

Yes, but the Republicans did uncover a lot of things, some illegal with what Hillary was doing. However this was all under DumBama, and that left us with Lynch as the AG with Comey who was part of the deep state that refused to do anything to her.

Same thing here. If Biden is elected, that will stop all investigations and we can forget about it. I do think if Trump remains in the White House, this will continue until it's conclusion.

Well I work with lots of ex military. Both men and women and they all tell me that if they had done what she did with emails they would be in Leavenworth.

Yet no one wants to do the same with Hitlery.
How many of them had the rank of Secretary? Some gov't officials are able to decide what is classified and what is not. For example, see Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information

Someone needs to help candy corn pull her head out of the sand. FYI The FBI disclosed Hunter is the target of an ongoing investigation.

Someone needs to help candy corn pull her head out of the sand. FYI The FBI disclosed Hunter is the target of an ongoing investigation.
Candycorn: “prove to me the FBI is real. The FBI doesn’t really exist, it’s a Russian hoax. Stupid blob supporters believe anything”

Many people get conservative as they grow older. I am almost 70 and I still have a youthful spirit. People cannot believe how old I am. And I am still my own person and do not feel old at all. And I am married to a gorgeous superwoman 20 years younger than me. I have a daughter in college and her friends think I am a legend.

Hmmm. Strange comment from you stating that older people are not open minded. I think I'm more open minded now than I ever was.

I agree. Trump isn't a politician and never has been. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. That something the lefties forget. They expect him to act like a politician and do what a politician would do. He really doesn't care about politics. He does care about what's best for America and Americans.

The only reason he's in the White House is he loves this country. He lost over a billion dollars of personal wealth since taking office, and that was a report out last year so he probably lost more than that by now.

For professional politicians, going to the White House is the ultimate goal. For Trump and his family, it was a step down compared to the life they were leading.

Politicians spend their lives rubbing each others backs. Trump's back has never been rubbed so he doesn't need to rub anybody else's. He doesn't owe anybody in Congress anything. They never did him any favors to repay.

I agree. Trump isn't a politician and never has been. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. That something the lefties forget. They expect him to act like a politician and do what a politician would do. He really doesn't care about politics. He does care about what's best for America and Americans.

The only reason he's in the White House is he loves this country. He lost over a billion dollars of personal wealth since taking office, and that was a report out last year so he probably lost more than that by now.

For professional politicians, going to the White House is the ultimate goal. For Trump and his family, it was a step down compared to the life they were leading.

Politicians spend their lives rubbing each others backs. Trump's back has never been rubbed so he doesn't need to rub anybody else's. He doesn't owe anybody in Congress anything. They never did him any favors to repay.
Ego.

Of course they ignore it. Biden is the DNC. He said so. Would you want to pursue a story that made "your guy" out to be a crook??

Funny. I was just discussing Tony Bobulinski with a leftist, and his claim was that nobody is talking about it. Hell, it was just on Fox for crying out loud. But it goes to show you the thoughts of leftists. If it's not on CNN, it's not really happening.

Nobody outside of far right whacko sites and networks is talking about it.
You are.

Of course they ignore it. Biden is the DNC. He said so. Would you want to pursue a story that made "your guy" out to be a crook??

Funny. I was just discussing Tony Bobulinski with a leftist, and his claim was that nobody is talking about it. Hell, it was just on Fox for crying out loud. But it goes to show you the thoughts of leftists. If it's not on CNN, it's not really happening.

You are.

This board is a far right whacko site.

You are.

This board is a far right whacko site.
No it is not. the far right is close kin to you leftists the opposite side of the same coin.

Why is the (republican majority) Senate Committee the only freaking investigative source left in the United States? What the hell happened to the FBI and the CIA? Are they committed to freaking treason?

Fox is not a reputble source. They are a joke
Reputable sources such as the BBC are not reporting anything other than Trump is making unsubstantiated claims against Biden.
Which disreputable source told you to say that?
I do not pay attention to them.
Sounds like that’s all you pay attention to.

He's so upset...it only took him 3 years to come forward...right before the election....

He has zero credibility.
Zero credibility? How so?
Were there not documents/emails tying Hunter Biden to business in China?
According to the OP, there is no comment on what was turned over to the Senate. In fact the link in the OP says:

" All information provided to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee by Bobulinski will continue to be reviewed. "

So the review isn't even done--what a shock; the OP lied.

Whatever was turned over...that he waited 3 years to do it right before an election....it casts a shadow on his credibility.

He's so upset...it only took him 3 years to come forward...right before the election....

He has zero credibility.
According to the OP, there is no comment on what was turned over to the Senate. In fact the link in the OP says:

" All information provided to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee by Bobulinski will continue to be reviewed. "

Whatever was turned over...that he waited 3 years to do it right before an election....it casts a shadow on his credibility.
Your jumping to conclusions.
Some of the best evidence comes from businessmen who were pissed off after being screwed over by their business partners.

He has zero credibility.

Your jumping to conclusions..
Wow....
Several of your fellow blobbers want Biden in prison based on this bullshit laptop/bullshitinsky yarn...
And I'm jumping to conclusions?

Some of the best evidence comes from businessmen who were pissed off after being screwed over by their business partners.

As far as I can tell from the shady and silly story he's telling, all of this nonsense happened in 2017. So he wasn't pissed in 2017, 2018, or 2019....and just before an election he decides he's so pissed it's time to act? LOL

I guess your next post will be that he is doing it to get revenge.... right?

What Bobulinski said is that he didn't respond until the news came out and they tried to link him to Russia. He even gave the commies an option to withdraw that comment which they didn't. That's why he came out now.

What Bobulinski said is that he didn't respond until the news came out and they tried to link him to Russia. He even gave the commies an option to withdraw that comment which they didn't. That's why he came out now.

Everything was cool up until this bullshit laptop nonsense started.....right?

And he just happened to have clandestine recordings?

You'd have to be exceptionally stupid to believe any of this.

Everything was cool up until this bullshit laptop nonsense started.....right?
And he just happened to have clandestine recordings?
You'd have to be exceptionally stupid to believe any of this.
So you believe the lie that it's Russian disinformation?

Forum List

Back