EXCLUSIVE: Senate Committee Successfully Verifies All Bobulinski Materials Reviewed To Date

The FBI and Justice Department do not believe it.

Apparently they do. The DNI confirmed this has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, and the FBI stated they have nothing to add to it. This is part of an ongoing investigation by the FBI on Hunter and money laundering, so the FBI won't talk about it until the investigation is complete.

Yup. You understand that as do I. The lefty loons think this will go away. I, and you I suspect know it won't be going away. Hell social media has had it on the waves for days. Loads pick up on social media. This is not going away.
You might be disappointed

Apparently they do. The DNI confirmed this has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, and the FBI stated they have nothing to add to it. This is part of an ongoing investigation by the FBI on Hunter and money laundering, so the FBI won't talk about it until the investigation is complete.

Yup. You understand that as do I. The lefty loons think this will go away. I, and you I suspect know it won't be going away. Hell social media has had it on the waves for days. Loads pick up on social media. This is not going away.

I may be but them so might you be.

It’s not even close.
One comes forward 30+ years later, can’t recall anything, her story doesn’t really make sense, the people she named as witnesses said essentially “what the fuck are you talking about?”.
Meanwhile this dude lays out everything, in detail, and provides hard physical evidence (phones and emails) backing up his assertion.
Yet leftists believed Ballsy-Ford completely, and shit all over this guy. It’s very telling about their character, objectivity, and honesty.

Exactly. Huge differences here. She was a leftist activist. The only picture anybody seen of her after she scrubbed the internet was her in a pussy hat. Several of her students came out to say they never heard her talk like she did testifying the entire time they took her course.

Bobulinski is a honorable vet from a military family. He's not a righty activist, he's an admitted Democrat supporter.

It may go away depending on who gets elected, IMO, the FBI is still part of the deep state.

I may be but them so might you be.
True

The corruption is so deep with the Biden Family.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has been successful in verifying all materials reviewed so far from Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski, the Daily Caller has learned.
Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson will not call Bobulinski to testify before the November 3 elections, as the committee is working to review all the information provided to the committee by Bobulinski. The information has to be verified, as it is subject to the same false information to Congress laws that verbal or written testimony does. However, a Johnson spokesperson told the Caller that all the material provided by Bobulinski that has been reviewed so far has turned out to be legitimate. The committee has “also” not come across any “signs” or evidence to suggest the content is false, the spokesperson added.
Bobulinski, who said Tuesday he believes “Joe Biden and the Biden family are compromised” in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, has turned over evidence to the FBI alleging he met twice in the past with the former vice president in regards to business with his son Hunter. The Biden family has not yet disputed this information.
Johnson had the chance to interview Bobulinski on Friday and released a statement shortly after saying: “I appreciate that the FBI has a job to do, and I am glad they are finally taking an interest in these concerning financial matters that our Committees have been investigating for months,” Sen. Johnson said. “I expect that Mr. Bobulinski will speak with our committee as soon as possible and fully share his insights into the Biden family’s business dealings.”

So this GOP-led committee has promised to show us evidence sometime in the future. Like after the election? The FBI is examining the laptop and has promised to show us evidence sometime in the future. Like after the election? Trump chanted 'lock her up' but she's still running around free. Does anyone else see a pattern of innuendo but no substance?

However, a Johnson spokesperson told the Caller that all the material provided by Bobulinski that has been reviewed so far has turned out to be legitimate. The committee has “also” not come across any “signs” or evidence to suggest the content is false, the spokesperson added.

That has been reviewed so far.....

Are the KEY words..... :rolleyes:

So this GOP-led committee has promised to show us evidence sometime in the future. Like after the election? The FBI is examining the laptop and has promised to show us evidence sometime in the future. Like after the election? Trump chanted 'lock her up' but she's still running around free. Does anyone else see a pattern of innuendo but no substance?

The FBI doesn't comment on or provide evidence during an investigation. Comey is gone, so the days of leaking information to the media are gone as well.

Most older people are not openminded.

Us older people have seen and experienced more than younger people. When I was younger, I was pretty liberal. Long hair, lead guitarist in a rock band, hated the cops, against the military, smoked pot, even registered as a Democrat when I fist started voting.........

Most people mature as they get older, and as I said, experience enough in life to understand what's up and what's down. I really didn't start getting into politics until I was in my early 30s and started to get pissed off at what the Democrats were doing. I realized that I was actually not a Democrat at all. I was a conservative Republican.

The FBI doesn't comment on or provide evidence during an investigation. Comey is gone, so the days of leaking information to the media are gone as well.
Yet lots of accusations are flying around. Par for the course if you're GOP. How many GOP Congressional committees have, very publically, investigated the Clintons over the decades yet nothing ever seems to happen? Does anyone else see a pattern of innuendo but no substance?

Yet lots of accusations are flying around. Par for the course if you're GOP. How many GOP Congressional committees have, very publically, investigated the Clintons over the decades yet nothing ever seems to happen? Does anyone else see a pattern of innuendo but no substance?

Yes, but the Republicans did uncover a lot of things, some illegal with what Hillary was doing. However this was all under DumBama, and that left us with Lynch as the AG with Comey who was part of the deep state that refused to do anything to her.

Same thing here. If Biden is elected, that will stop all investigations and we can forget about it. I do think if Trump remains in the White House, this will continue until it's conclusion.

Yes, but the Republicans did uncover a lot of things, some illegal with what Hillary was doing. However this was all under DumBama, and that left us with Lynch as the AG with Comey who was part of the deep state that refused to do anything to her.

Same thing here. If Biden is elected, that will stop all investigations and we can forget about it. I do think if Trump remains in the White House, this will continue until it's conclusion.
The conclusion will more likely be that criminals are pardoned.

Well I work with lots of ex military. Both men and women and they all tell me that if they had done what she did with emails they would be in Leavenworth.

Yet no one wants to do the same with Hitlery.

All depends on who wins. Trump is not part of the club. He pushed everybody aside and took the biggest position in government without working his way there like everybody else, therefore he was never invited to the club.

If it were a professional politician in there for the Republicans, I'd agree with you.

Or...
Does anyone else see a pattern of politicians who are corrupt themselves, pretending to be “on the opposite team” and not finding any wrong doing by their “opponents”?
A shit load of them are crooks. They may have different uniforms, different letter by their names, but they have shady deals, get payoffs, and cover for each other’s shady money.

Well I work with lots of ex military. Both men and women and they all tell me that if they had done what she did with emails they would be in Leavenworth.

Yet no one wants to do the same with Hitlery.

The case on Hillary has been closed so that's spilled milk. Now the new focus is on Hunter and possibly Joe.

All depends on who wins. Trump is not part of the club. He pushed everybody aside and took the biggest position in government without working his way there like everybody else, therefore he was never invited to the club.

If it were a professional politician in there for the Republicans, I'd agree with you.

I agree. Trump isn't a politician and never has been. He's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. That something the lefties forget. They expect him to act like a politician and do what a politician would do. He really doesn't care about politics. He does care about what's best for America and Americans.

Most older people are not openminded.

Us older people have seen and experienced more than younger people. When I was younger, I was pretty liberal. Long hair, lead guitarist in a rock band, hated the cops, against the military, smoked pot, even registered as a Democrat when I fist started voting.........

Most people mature as they get older, and as I said, experience enough in life to understand what's up and what's down. I really didn't start getting into politics until I was in my early 30s and started to get pissed off at what the Democrats were doing. I realized that I was actually not a Democrat at all. I was a conservative Republican.
Many people get conservative as they grow older. I am almost 70 and I still have a youthful spirit. People cannot believe how old I am. And I am still my own person and do not feel old at all. And I am married to a gorgeous superwoman 20 years younger than me. I have a daughter in college and her friends think I am a legend.

Forum List

Back