EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin is holed up in her New York home and off the campaign trail after FBI ...

"Hello, Met Life."

"Hello, can I take out a life insurance policy on another person that is not in my family or employed by me?...."

"No, sir, you cannot take out a life insurance policy on Anthony Weiner."

"How'd you know wh...."

"And you cant take one out on his wife either."

"Wow, man, that is so unfair, my cousin did it."

"Your cousin is lying to you."

"Hey, Dilbert, you lying to me about that life insurance on the Weiners?...."

<click>

<dial tone>

Why would Huma Aberdeen have put the 10,000 plus emails in a folder called Life Insurance on her husband's computer?

Blackmail, security for her and her husband? Just in case, to blow the whistle.

might be pretty damaging if she considers it life insurance

Huma knows her boss...and what they do to people who get in their way.......and like any criminal enterprise, the smart ones always keep insurance in case they have a falling out....
You hit the nail of the head. Huma comes from the Middle East, where she understands what it means to be obedient and secretive to a fascist, dictatorial corrupt leader. That is, if you care about your own health and well being.

I didn't know Weiner knew the 15-year-old he was texting was under-age. Wow.

Anyone who dropped Trump after his tape came out can't possibly vote for Hillary. Both Hillary and her closest aid married a rapist and a pedophile! All Trump did was joke with another man in a private conversation. The liberal men are truly disgusting.

Anyone who dropped Trump after his tape came out can't possibly vote for Hillary. Both Hillary and her closest aid married a rapist and a pedophile! All Trump did was joke with another man in a private conversation. The liberal men are truly disgusting.
But that cant be true since it hurts Hillary.

See how that works?

But that cant be true since it hurts Hillary.

See how that works?

Yup. No doubt the end justifies the means for democrats.

Why would Huma Aberdeen have put the 10,000 plus emails in a folder called Life Insurance on her husband's computer?
The Weiner may have done it himself. It was probably her husband's insurance, should they come for him.

The husband, Anthony Weiner should not have had access to classified materials. He didn't have a security clearance to warrant it. Keep in mind that failure to safeguard classified materials is a charge.

He had been a senator so he would at least have recognized if there was classified documents in that file, even if he did not have clearance to read them.

Anthony Wiener was not a senator. He was the Representative for NY-9. But yes, he should have recognized classified materials when he saw them.

Anthony Wiener was not a senator. He was the Representative for NY-9. But yes, he should have recognized classified materials when he saw them.

When do Democrats care about classified material? When it's mishandled by Republicans.

Time to send this Pakistani bitch packing. Muslims like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere near White House politics. But Dems are in bed with Muslims, so this is "Hillary's girl".
^ Drumpfster Alt-Rightie.
^ USMB Assclown Brigade-lowlife.
Pray continue with your Alt-Right bad self.......I'm enjoying your excitement and your hopes for this election.

I'm not alt-right, I'm conservative. I also do not place any faith or hope into politics or the US electorate. If the US wants to elect corrupt and unethical turds like Hillary, then so be it. Some people need to put their hand in the flame before they figure out if they will get burned, I was never that type.

Forum List

Back