Exclusive: Dem group warns of apparent Trump Election Day landslide

This assumes mail in ballots won't favor Trump in battle ground states, which is frankly retarded. Go ahead count NY and CA votes until next year those votes don't matter.
If things keep going as they're going this could be a slaughter as big as 1972,1980,1984 or 1988 :cool:

RedWave.png

This assumes mail in ballots won't favor Trump in battle ground states, which is frankly retarded. Go ahead count NY and CA votes until next year those votes don't matter.
It's going to be a little weird when more and more "uncounted" votes keep showing up at the end for Biden. I think you are right, it won't matter... But it's pretty clear that our election NEEDS some updating. I hope it's part of Trumps platform before his next four years is up.
I fully expect that there will be "unexpected" caches of Biden votes that mysteriously keep turning up right before counting deadlines are hit, inspiring calls to ignore said deadlines.

It's going to be a little weird when more and more "uncounted" votes keep showing up at the end for Biden. I think you are right, it won't matter... But it's pretty clear that our election NEEDS some updating. I hope it's part of Trumps platform before his next four years is up.
I fully expect that there will be "unexpected" caches of Biden votes that mysteriously keep turning up right before counting deadlines are hit, inspiring calls to ignore said deadlines.
And it wont matter like it didn't matter in 2000 or 2016 :smoke:

And you believe him, eh?
Not necessarily, but I am using his 'admissions' as a reference to bolster my claim that mail-in voter fraud is not really that much of an issue in states that only send out voter applications for an absentee ballot to everyone.

I dont think that mail-in voter fraud can produce this so-called 'Red mirage'. THAT is my point.
Besides the 5 states that have mail in voting as their standard way of voting, who are the States that are mailing ballots to all registered voters?

Can you name them?
There are nine states that have universal mail-ion ballots sent to all registered voters, dead or alive:
HA, CA, OR, WA, NV, UT CO, NJ, and VM.

What part of our election needs updating, it's been working fine for over 200 years.
The ability to vote online while also having the ability to check to see if your vote was counted correctly. I've posted on that several times.

Early voting is just his kind of "updating"....If people are a-skeered of the covid cooties, they can go vote early when there are no crowds.

Problem solved.

And you believe him, eh?
Not necessarily, but I am using his 'admissions' as a reference to bolster my claim that mail-in voter fraud is not really that much of an issue in states that only send out voter applications for an absentee ballot to everyone.

I dont think that mail-in voter fraud can produce this so-called 'Red mirage'. THAT is my point.
Besides the 5 states that have mail in voting as their standard way of voting, who are the States that are mailing ballots to all registered voters?

Can you name them?
There are nine states that have universal mail-ion ballots sent to all registered voters, dead or alive:
HA, CA, OR, WA, NV, UT CO, NJ, and VM.
None of which will likely to be close, either way.

Early voting is just his kind of "updating"....If people are a-skeered of the covid cooties, they can go vote early when there are no crowds.

Problem solved.
I've always showed up early to vote on Election Day :smoke:

Hillary Clinton already said they’re going to steal the election...
She said Trump is going to try to bully and steal the election, in the manner the op stated, by trying to claim, only those voting in person's vote should count.... the other absentee voters should not be counted....

She said, bull crud to that.... fight it out Joe, until the last vote of citizens, are counted....

Trump has never said absentee votes shouldn’t count.

The Democratic party is unlawful and should actually be disbanded. Their support of rioting, looting, and murder cannot be tolerated any longer. The mail fraud vote should be illegal and not counted. If somehow these leftist traitors get into the white house, our military should immediately take it over and arrest the leftist traitors for treason.

She said Trump is going to try to bully and steal the election, in the manner the op stated, by trying to claim, only those voting in person's vote should count.... the other absentee voters should not be counted....

She said, bull crud to that.... fight it out Joe, until the last vote of citizens, are counted....

By complaining, and seeding that absentee voting is fraudulent, and wanting results on election night to be the only ones that determine the election,

IS SAYING, (in so many words) that absentee votes shouldn't count.....

What part of our election needs updating, it's been working fine for over 200 years.
The ability to vote online while also having the ability to check to see if your vote was counted correctly. I've posted on that several times.

First fix the lying in cahoots liberal news media that blatantly attempts to RIG elections for Dems with over the top bias then we can talk about online voting.

Great logic.

It's been working fine for over 200 hundred years therefore it will work for the next 10,000 years
Times change my friend. Technology changes. Our election system is a patchwork of over 10,000 different rules, processes, technology all ready to meet the challenges of today! I've voted in six different states over the years. Every system I've used has been completely different. We have the technology to at least use the same technology platform with the states still setting their own "rules".

Great logic.

It's been working fine for over 200 hundred years therefore it will work for the next 10,000 years
Times change my friend. Technology changes. Our election system is a patchwork of over 10,000 different rules, processes, technology all ready to meet the challenges of today! I've voted in six different states over the years. Every system I've used has been completely different. We have the technology to at least use the same technology platform with the states still setting their own "rules".

We should close all museums, libraries, concerts, sporting events, hell no need to attend your kids little league game in person you can watch it all on the internet am I right. :itsok:

By complaining, and seeding that absentee voting is fraudulent, and wanting results on election night to be the only ones that determine the election,

That's just a lie....Look, Trump has said on more than one occasion, that Absentee voting is just fine, it is when you get into mailing ballots to voters from a list that hasn't been cleaned up in decades, then you throw in that most won't be postmarked, it is clear what is going to happen, and why Democrats are pushing hard on this...

That's just a lie....Look, Trump has said on more than one occasion, that Absentee voting is just fine, it is when you get into mailing ballots to voters from a list that hasn't been cleaned up in decades, then you throw in that most won't be postmarked, it is clear what is going to happen, and why Democrats are pushing hard on this...
Wake up, from your slumber!

The Trump campaign has a lawsuit in near every state, trying to hinder any legitimate absentee vote.... He's even suing to stop Voting drop boxes from being set up, while removing mail sorters and cutting hours at the post office....

There are only 3 states that are adding the mailing of ballots to their registered voters, due the pandemic....

And those dem states were never voting for Trump, they matter naught to Trumps electoral win plan..... yet he is suing them, to stop the State Gvt from doing what the Constitution dictates, States run their own election process, NOT THE FEDERAL GOVT OR PRESIDENT.

Can't wait till this man of lawlessness is booted from our oval office! :eek:

First fix the lying in cahoots liberal news media that blatantly attempts to RIG elections for Dems with over the top bias then we can talk about online voting.
FOX has over the top bias, and has for 25 years plus.... And now it ain't just bias, it is literally TRUMP TV, our President has his own station to direct and spread his disinformation....any authoritarian or dictator would be proud of.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back