Exclusive: Dem group warns of apparent Trump Election Day landslide

linux07

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2020
Why this matters: Way more Democrats will vote by mail than Republicans, due to fears of the coronavirus, and it will take days if not weeks to tally these. This means Trump, thanks to Republicans doing almost all of their voting in person, could hold big electoral college and popular vote leads on election night.

• Imagine America, with its polarization and misinformation, if the vote tally swings wildly toward Joe Biden and Trump loses days later as the mail ballots are counted.
  • That is what this group, Hawkfish, which is funded by Michael Bloomberg and also does work for the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Super PACs, is warning is a very real, if not foreordained, outcome.
What they're saying: Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendelsohn calls the scenario a "red mirage."

• "We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump," he said.
  • "When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage," Mendelsohn said. "It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted."

After the democrats backing these riots and looters by pushing to de-fund law enforcement. There's a good chance after these debates that Sleepy Joe wants to avoid... Trump can prove how capable he is another 4 years. Which can lead to clear historic landslide win.

That goes without saying, that President Trump will be re-elected

The problem is, the thugs from the Left won't give up so easily.

Delays, chaos cheating, fraud.......all kind of shit.

After the democrats backing these riots and looters by pushing to de-fund law enforcement. There's a good chance after these debates that Sleepy Joe wants to avoid... Trump can prove how capable he is another 4 years. Which can lead to clear historic landslide win.

That goes without saying, that President Trump will be re-elected

The problem is, the thugs from the Left won't give up so easily.

Delays, chaos cheating, fraud.......all kind of shit.

Well, if the people re-elect Trump another 4 years. It proves that they are backing for President Trump to do an executive order by sending in stronger police and national guard presence. He could easily do it right now. But who knows where the public stands on this until election day.

This assumes mail in ballots won't favor Trump in battle ground states, which is frankly retarded. Go ahead count NY and CA votes until next year those votes don't matter.
It's going to be a little weird when more and more "uncounted" votes keep showing up at the end for Biden. I think you are right, it won't matter... But it's pretty clear that our election NEEDS some updating. I hope it's part of Trumps platform before his next four years is up.

This assumes mail in ballots won't favor Trump in battle ground states, which is frankly retarded. Go ahead count NY and CA votes until next year those votes don't matter.
It's going to be a little weird when more and more "uncounted" votes keep showing up at the end for Biden. I think you are right, it won't matter... But it's pretty clear that our election NEEDS some updating. I hope it's part of Trumps platform before his next four years is up.

What part of our election needs updating, it's been working fine for over 200 years.

This whole thing about mail-in voter fraud only is a problem in states that send all ballots out to everyone on the registration rolls. As these registration rolls are full of dead people and criminals, the GOP can get courts to order them cleaned up after this election.

But in THIS election, only 9 states have universal ballot distribution. The vast majority only distribute the absentee ballot request to everyone, but you still need a valid ballot with a unique identifier, and a coded envelope..

In this article about how mail-in ballots are used to commit voter fraud, they are limited to universal ballot mail outs to all registered voters.

In one story, the operative explained how he and his staff make fake mail-in ballots by simply running ballots sent to registered voters through a copy machine. The envelopes used for the ballots, though, are much more difficult to recreate, so instead his staff goes door-to-door convincing voters to let them deliver their mail-in ballots for them.
Then, he and the staff open the envelopes by holding them over boiling water to open the seal, remove the voter’s mail-in ballot, and replace it with their fraudulent ballot before delivering them at mailboxes in multiple towns so as not to draw suspicion. ...

This method is limited to the number of envelopes they can get.

In some instances, the operative said postal workers can be in on the scheme:
“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.” [Emphasis added]

This method is easy to circumvent, vote in person. The dead and senile will always vote Democrat till the GOP can find its back bone.

Taking advantage of vulnerable voters is a vital tool for the scheme, the operative said. For example, he detailed how he and his staff have links to nursing home employees who will fill out absentee ballots for elderly residents.
In other cases, his crew pays homeless voters living in shelters about $50 to $60 to vote for Democrat candidates.
When not stuffing mail-in ballots and taking advantage of voters, the operative said he and his staff impersonate voters in person on election day. The team looks for registered voters who are not active voters and obtains their personal information to impersonate them.
The process, like printing fake mail-in ballots, is easy when there are no voter ID laws in place to prevent such fraud. The fake voters go to a designated polling place and sign the real voters’ signature as best as possible.

Democrats have been doing these things since Tammanay Hall was invented centuries ago,

Trump will win and by such large margins that the handful of states that practice mail-in ballot harvesting and ballot box stuffing cannot steal it.

After this election, Republicans need to clean up the voting system, starting with purging voter rolls.

Why this matters: Way more Democrats will vote by mail than Republicans, due to fears of the coronavirus, and it will take days if not weeks to tally these. This means Trump, thanks to Republicans doing almost all of their voting in person, could hold big electoral college and popular vote leads on election night.

• Imagine America, with its polarization and misinformation, if the vote tally swings wildly toward Joe Biden and Trump loses days later as the mail ballots are counted.
  • That is what this group, Hawkfish, which is funded by Michael Bloomberg and also does work for the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Super PACs, is warning is a very real, if not foreordained, outcome.
What they're saying: Hawkfish CEO Josh Mendelsohn calls the scenario a "red mirage."

• "We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump," he said.
  • "When every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be some day after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage," Mendelsohn said. "It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted."
They are spot on..... this has been TRUMP' s plan all along, with his falsely seeding that mail in voters, should not get their votes counted, cuz he says mail in votes are rigged.

Surely, you know this lawless man, by now?

This whole thing about mail-in voter fraud only is a problem in states that send all ballots out to everyone on the registration rolls. As these registration rolls are full of dead people and criminals, the GOP can get courts to order them cleaned up after this election.

But in THIS election, only 9 states have universal ballot distribution. The vast majority only distribute the absentee ballot request to everyone, but you still need a valid ballot with a unique identifier, and a coded envelope..

In this article about how mail-in ballots are used to commit voter fraud, they are limited to universal ballot mail outs to all registered voters.

In one story, the operative explained how he and his staff make fake mail-in ballots by simply running ballots sent to registered voters through a copy machine. The envelopes used for the ballots, though, are much more difficult to recreate, so instead his staff goes door-to-door convincing voters to let them deliver their mail-in ballots for them.
Then, he and the staff open the envelopes by holding them over boiling water to open the seal, remove the voter’s mail-in ballot, and replace it with their fraudulent ballot before delivering them at mailboxes in multiple towns so as not to draw suspicion. ...

This method is limited to the number of envelopes they can get.

In some instances, the operative said postal workers can be in on the scheme:
“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.” [Emphasis added]

This method is easy to circumvent, vote in person. The dead and senile will always vote Democrat till the GOP can find its back bone.

Taking advantage of vulnerable voters is a vital tool for the scheme, the operative said. For example, he detailed how he and his staff have links to nursing home employees who will fill out absentee ballots for elderly residents.
In other cases, his crew pays homeless voters living in shelters about $50 to $60 to vote for Democrat candidates.
When not stuffing mail-in ballots and taking advantage of voters, the operative said he and his staff impersonate voters in person on election day. The team looks for registered voters who are not active voters and obtains their personal information to impersonate them.
The process, like printing fake mail-in ballots, is easy when there are no voter ID laws in place to prevent such fraud. The fake voters go to a designated polling place and sign the real voters’ signature as best as possible.

Democrats have been doing these things since Tammanay Hall was invented centuries ago,

Trump will win and by such large margins that the handful of states that practice mail-in ballot harvesting and ballot box stuffing cannot steal it.

After this election, Republicans need to clean up the voting system, starting with purging voter rolls.
And you believe him, eh?

And you believe him, eh?
Not necessarily, but I am using his 'admissions' as a reference to bolster my claim that mail-in voter fraud is not really that much of an issue in states that only send out voter applications for an absentee ballot to everyone.

I dont think that mail-in voter fraud can produce this so-called 'Red mirage'. THAT is my point.

And you believe him, eh?
Not necessarily, but I am using his 'admissions' as a reference to bolster my claim that mail-in voter fraud is not really that much of an issue in states that only send out voter applications for an absentee ballot to everyone.

I dont think that mail-in voter fraud can produce this so-called 'Red mirage'. THAT is my point.
Besides the 5 states that have mail in voting as their standard way of voting, who are the States that are mailing ballots to all registered voters?

Can you name them?

They are spot on..... this has been TRUMP' s plan all along, with his falsely seeding that mail in voters, should not get their votes counted, cuz he says mail in votes are rigged.
Surely, you know this lawless man, by now?

truump.png

Signatures on the return envelopes can be verified ahead of time as ballots are received. So a lot depends on how many folks sit on their butts and delay until the last minute to return their ballots. Know from my experience that's how I've been in previous years, often failing to get around to mailing the ballot and then finally dropping off the mail-in ballot at the nearby physical polling location on Election Day. Usually my ballot has a good mix of Democrats and Republicans and I wait until the final days to make a determination. This year I'm already set and so it'll be mailed back within days.

Can imagine exit polling won't be worth a crap this year.

Hillary Clinton already said they’re going to steal the election...
She said Trump is going to try to bully and steal the election, in the manner the op stated, by trying to claim, only those voting in person's vote should count.... the other absentee voters should not be counted....

She said, bull crud to that.... fight it out Joe, until the last vote of citizens, are counted....

Signatures on the return envelopes can be verified ahead of time as ballots are received. So a lot depends on how many folks sit on their butts and delay until the last minute to return their ballots. Know from my experience that's how I've been in previous years, often failing to get around to mailing the ballot and then finally dropping off the mail-in ballot at the nearby physical polling location on Election Day. Usually my ballot has a good mix of Democrats and Republicans and I wait until the final days to make a determination. This year I'm already set and so it'll be mailed back within days.

Can imagine exit polling won't be worth a crap this year.
Just an FYI, a few states by their legislated election laws on the books, can not begin counting absentee ballots until the polls close, on election days....

Dear LORD, I hope they can change their election laws!

Last edited:

I guess you missed yesterdays bombshell report by a Dem whistleblower who detailed Dem mail in voter fraud that's been going on at an organized crime level for decades.

Forum List

Back