Excellent Point By Rush:Should Cardinals Provide Photo I.D. To Vote For New Pope.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:rolleyes:
For those of you who missed Rush today, he gave us his thoughts on the process of electing the new Pope. He started off with asking if maybe they should ask all Cardinals to provide ID prior to voting. And brought up the issue of "Multiple Voting" by the Cardinals.
Later he spoke about possible racism against the Catholic Church if they didn't choose a "Pope Of Color". Rush says, "What Color"? He thinks the left will criticize the Catholic Base if they don't choose a Brown/Yellow or "White Hispanic " Pope.
:cow:
Lets just hope it's a Pope who will be as charismatic as John Paul. Benedict was pretty boring. And just like Joe Biden, the average American probably never knew his name.
Is the New York Cardinal on the short list? (forgot his name)
:eusa_angel:

• Banned
I heard the Cardinal from Boston is also under consideration, that would be interesting to have cardinals from New York and Boston in the running. {Like a Red Sox/ Yankee Thing}

• Banned
that would make for a great sketch on SNL. the line of Cardinals voting for the Pope, the double checking of ID's and same procedures we use when we vote.

that would make for a great sketch on SNL. the line of Cardinals voting for the Pope, the double checking of ID's and same procedures we use when we vote.

And we can have 2 black guys dressed in that black military style uniforms like those
ACORN dudes with batons giving the Cardinals a hard time. :eusa_angel:

• Banned

And we can have 2 black guys dressed in that black military style uniforms like those

I can just picture God and Saint Pete working the receptionist desk double checking on the valididdiddty of the Cardinals from Chicago and Los Angeles.

• Banned

either two black Italians or four women dressed in those outfits they wore in the classic "addicted to love" video from 1986.

For those of you who missed Rush today, he gave us his thoughts on the process of electing the new Pope. He started off with asking if maybe they should ask all Cardinals to provide ID prior to voting. And brought up the issue of "Multiple Voting" by the Cardinals.
Later he spoke about possible racism against the Catholic Church if they didn't choose a "Pope Of Color". Rush says, "What Color"? He thinks the left will criticize the Catholic Base if they don't choose a Brown/Yellow or "White Hispanic " Pope.
Lets just hope it's a Pope who will be as charismatic as John Paul. Benedict was pretty boring. And just like Joe Biden, the average American probably never knew his name.

Rush makes it clear that the conservative movement is simply starved for anything resembling intelligent discourse. And God only knows it ain't gonna come from Rush. Sadder still, if someone actually did step up, it's likely conservatives wouldn't even understand it.

if the libs have their way in their deep blue states, all children will be required to show Photo-ID going into Kindergarten,Grade and Middle School. (daily !!!) then followed up by a body scan to check for pop-tarts.

Rush is a dope. But he's smart enough to get bigger dopes to listen to him.

Hey I listen to Rush sometimes, for comedy. No, really, I used to listen to him quite often. Sometimes the things he says actually do make sense, some of them. Of course, I think all those drugs really messed him up, because the last few years he's pretty much gone off the deep end like the rest of them.

For the best comedy though, I love to listen to Mark Levin. Now that guy is funny.

Rush is a dope. But he's smart enough to get bigger dopes to listen to him.

Hey I listen to Rush sometimes, for comedy. No, really, I used to listen to him quite often. Sometimes the things he says actually do make sense, some of them. Of course, I think all those drugs really messed him up, because the last few years he's pretty much gone off the deep end like the rest of them.

I used to listen to Rush all the time in the 90s. He even used to make sense every once in a while back then. I don't know if it was the Oxy or the same malady that has hit so many conservatives these days, but I can't bear even five minutes of his show anymore.

For the best comedy though, I love to listen to Mark Levin. Now that guy is funny.

Whew, that guy's got the soothing tones needed for radio. He and Laura Ingram should have a show together.

Rush makes it clear that the conservative movement is simply starved for anything resembling intelligent discourse. And God only knows it ain't gonna come from Rush. Sadder still, if someone actually did step up, it's likely conservatives wouldn't even understand it.

So are you saying that conservatives are all idiots?

Interesting.....those that think differently than you must be idiots.

A very immature approach to the realities of diversity.

For those of you who missed Rush today, he gave us his thoughts
Your MessiahRushie, the plagiarist, has never had a thought of his own.

Hmmm....another liberal who is not tolerant of others that think differently.

Hey...I would normally say "whatever works for you"...but I have read many of your posts......you have zero tolerance for those that think differently than you and you spew lots of hate, anger and insults to them as a result...and in real life? That doesnt work for anyone.

Yeah, how dare he call anyone stupid. Doesn't he know only your MessiahRushie is allowed to insult people who disagree with him.

Dec 18, 2012
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") that could think he's outside of politics." "The new stupid America?

Dec 17, 2012
RUSH: You have to realize, the country has a lot of what we call low-information people. In the old days you'd call 'em morons.

Dec 13, 2012
RUSH: And among those people, we have been outnumbered now. They are low- information morons who think, by the way, that they know everything.

Yeah, how dare he call anyone stupid. Doesn't he know only your MessiahRushie is allowed to insult people who disagree with him.

Dec 18, 2012
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") that could think he's outside of politics." "The new stupid America?

Dec 17, 2012
RUSH: You have to realize, the country has a lot of what we call low-information people. In the old days you'd call 'em morons.

Dec 13, 2012
RUSH: And among those people, we have been outnumbered now. They are low- information morons who think, by the way, that they know everything.

So we are on the same page.

Afterall, according to you, Rush is a loser for insulting people who think differently than he does.

Which makes Mustang a loser for the same reason.

AND...it makes you a loser as well.

To me? You are not a loser due to your political and social sentiments. I respect those that think differently than I do.

You are, however, a loser for seeing anyone who thinks differently than you as an idiot.

Forum List

Back