EXC: Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted a Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed at Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover

I can't find any evidence this bureau actually existed.
The Biden State Dept found the evidence of it. They sent a memo, June 11, 2021, to direct the termination of the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau, (CCR) ,,,and a copy of it is shown in the OP.

In case you are unfamiliar with the word "termination", it is a procedure that cannot occur with something that doesn't exist. Something must exist, to be terminated.

You post some really :lame2:brain stuff, dude. :icon_rolleyes:

The Biden State Dept found the evidence of it. They sent a memo, June 11, 2021, to direct the termination of the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau, (CCR) ,,,and a copy of it is shown in the OP.

In case you are unfamiliar with the word "termination", it is a procedure that cannot occur with something that doesn't exist. Something must exist, to be terminated.

You post some really :lame2:brain stuff, dude. :icon_rolleyes:
It never made it off paper.

yeah, because Xiden canceled it dumbass...geez.....that's the point.

Xiden killed it, maybe if he hadn't 13 US servicemen would be alive today.....and a child would be able to see their father again.

yeah, because Xiden canceled it dumbass...geez.....that's the point.

Xiden killed it, maybe if he hadn't 13 US servicemen would be alive today.....and a child would be able to see their father again.
It's had no physical existence. It couldn't save anyone.

It's had no physical existence. It couldn't save anyone.
well yeah, because Xiden killed the plan before it could...and then...well that killed 13 US servicemen, in the deadiest day for the USA in a decade.

Thanks Xiden....

well yeah, because Xiden killed the plan before it could...and then...well that killed 13 US servicemen, in the deadiest day for the USA in a decade.

Thanks Xiden....
A. There are already agencies for that.

B. This never got past the funding stage. It had no staff, no offices, no equipment, nothing. There's no way I hell it would have been up and running in a couple of months.

3. Stop with the lies and crocodile tears.

That's not what the State Dept thought. And what is a bureau anyway. It is something that is a "paper" collection of thoughts and organization of procedures to be followed. In the case of the CCR, it was many bureaus, all combined together for the purpose of crisis management. It was bureaus, people, skills, computer programs, data, procedures, and organization. It was interfaced with Op-Med (Directorate of Operational Medicine), which has been fully functional for years, and has achieved many things.

CCR was a coordination of the various departments into a concise planning scenario, that works with evacuations, and the aviation, logistics, and medical needs of that.

Some leftist loonies made the same claim you do here. I shredded them in another forum. When I was a graduate student in city planning, I remember learning how city planners tie together aspects of various city and county departments into a single cohesive effort to do something. Good. It gets that thing done efficiently using all the resources available. It doesn't mean that the particular program set up isn't functional.

One gets the feeling that Crepitus and all the so-esteemed intellectuals denouncing Trump's CCR, seem to have something in common >> caring less about an objective assessment of it, and more about just covering for Joe Biden, just like the liberal media does every day. Ho hum. What else is new ?

wow....just amazing....Xiden and the Dems in the Executive have been a total cluster F, of major levels.

These deaths, and the future, are all on their hands
The loss of over two hundred Marines in Lebanon didn't stop Reagan from getting relected.

The loss of over two hundred Marines in Lebanon didn't stop Reagan from getting relected.
apples and oranges...that was a surprise terrorist attack.....Xiden lead a f-up withdraw with no plan, that set the stage for this.

Come on man! even you are smart enough to see the difference

apples and oranges...that was a surprise terrorist attack.....Xiden lead a f-up withdraw with no plan, that set the stage for this.

Come on man! even you are smart enough to see the difference
There is no diff it is both a tragic situation we willfully walked into.

That's not what the State Dept thought. And what is a bureau anyway. It is something that is a "paper" collection of thoughts and organization of procedures to be followed. In the case of the CCR, it was many bureaus, all combined together for the purpose of crisis management. It was bureaus, people, skills, computer programs, data, procedures, and organization. It was interfaced with Op-Med (Directorate of Operational Medicine), which has been fully functional for years, and has achieved many things.

CCR was a coordination of the various departments into a concise planning scenario, that works with evacuations, and the aviation, logistics, and medical needs of that.

Some leftist loonies made the same claim you do here. I shredded them in another forum. When I was a graduate student in city planning, I remember learning how city planners tie together aspects of various city and county departments into a single cohesive effort to do something. Good. It gets that thing done efficiently using all the resources available. It doesn't mean that the particular program set up isn't functional.

One gets the feeling that Crepitus and all the so-esteemed intellectuals denouncing Trump's CCR, seem to have something in common >> caring less about an objective assessment of it, and more about just covering for Joe Biden, just like the liberal media does every day. Ho hum. What else is new ?
It was the stillborn brainchild of Mike Pompeo. A nothing burger, hot air, smoke and mirrors, insert euphemism for imaginary thing here.

Forum List

Back