Afghan Woman Murdered For Not Wearing Burqa

You two hacks do realize that it was Trumps call to turn the country over to the Taliban don't you?! Biden has royally screwed up the withdrawal, I'll give you that if your jonesing for a finger point. But you can't ignore the fact that Trump negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban and freed their soldiers and has even admitted that he knew they were going to take over the country. He said it on Hannity last night. If you are going to point at Biden for how bad the Taliban is then you also need to point at Trump.

You two hacks do realize that it was Trumps call to turn the country over to the Taliban don't you?! Biden has royally screwed up the withdrawal, I'll give you that if your jonesing for a finger point. But you can't ignore the fact that Trump negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban and freed their soldiers and has even admitted that he knew they were going to take over the country. He said it on Hannity last night. If you are going to point at Biden for how bad the Taliban is then you also need to point at Trump.
You two hacks do realize that it was Trumps call to turn the country over to the Taliban

When did Trump call for 'turning the country over to the Taliban?'

Nice try, shit weasel. The Taliban didn’t overtake the entire country in a few days under President Trump, and that was never his plan.

Biden ignored President Trump’s plan, he ignored the deal we had with the Taliban, and he ignored the Generals in charge about evacuating the civilians our first.

When did Trump call for 'turning the country over to the Taliban?'
When he negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban and decided to withdraw our troops. Did you not think he knew they were going to take over? He has said so himself!

When he negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban and decided to withdraw our troops. Did you not think he knew they were going to take over? He has said so himself!
Not exactly 'turning the country over to the Taliban,' bud.

But, make up what you need to.

Nice try, shit weasel. The Taliban didn’t overtake the entire country in a few days under President Trump, and that was never his plan.

Biden ignored President Trump’s plan, he ignored the deal we had with the Taliban, and he ignored the Generals in charge about evacuating the civilians our first.
Trump said on Hannity last night that the Taliban were real fighters and the Afghan military were just there collecting a paycheck and once the paychecks stopped they would run.

Yes Biden fucked up the withdrawal he needs to own that.... But the Taliban were taking over at the moment Trump decided to withdraw. You can point at Joe for a poor withdraw but if you are going to harp at the fact that the Taliban are running the country... That was put in motion by Trump and finished by Biden. You can't honestly deny that

Trumps call??? what are you talking about....Joe did this dummy so for you to keep bringing up Trump is silly as hell....you have no clue what Trump would have done LAST WEEK...because he wasn't in charged LAST WEEK....bringing up Trump's dealings with the Taliban and Afghan government is fool hearty right now....Trump would have never made this misstep....Joe did this....LAST WEEK.....

Trumps call??? what are you talking about....Joe did this dummy so for you to keep bringing up Trump is silly as hell....you have no clue what Trump would have done last week...because he wasn't in charged LAST WEEK....bringing up Trump's dealings with the Taliban and Afghan government is fool hearty right now....Trump would have never made this misstep....Joe did this....LAST WEEK.....
You didn't read my comment did you. Try again. I'm not blaming trump for Joes failed withdraw. Joe owns that. Try understanding a comment before you respond to it.

You didn't read my comment did you. Try again. I'm not blaming trump for Joes failed withdraw. Joe owns that. Try understanding a comment before you respond to it.
I understood you perfectly...you are trying to present a false image...that this was Trump's desire as well and you can't make that stick because its just not true....you do not know what Trump would have done last week giving the conditions....but we do know what Joe did...don't we?.....

Trump said on Hannity last night that the Taliban were real fighters and the Afghan military were just there collecting a paycheck and once the paychecks stopped they would run.

Yes Biden fucked up the withdrawal he needs to own that.... But the Taliban were taking over at the moment Trump decided to withdraw. You can point at Joe for a poor withdraw but if you are going to harp at the fact that the Taliban are running the country... That was put in motion by Trump and finished by Biden. You can't honestly deny that
I can deny it.

Because, by your own admission President Trump recognized what losers the Afghan army was, and they couldn’t be trusted to hold back the Taliban. So why would President Trump had relied on them during the evacuation? No, he would had gotten all the civilians out first then had the remaining military evacuate.

They were carrying on about Trump giving up on the Kurds too. Neither the Kurds or Afghans fell when Trump was president.

With Biden the Taliban sensed weakness (as we all do) and struck.

Our enemies see that Joe is weak or worse compromised by China and they are not afraid of us with Joe at the wheel.....this is a catastrophe...Joe needs to step down and we need a new election....

I understood you perfectly...you are trying to present a false image...that this was Trump's desire as well and you can't make that stick because its just not true....you do not know what Trump would have done last week giving the conditions....but we do know what Joe did...don't we?.....
Trumps desire was clearly to get out of Afganistan. The repercussions of getting out is the Taliban taking over. Trump knew it. Biden knew it. They both made it possible for the Taliban to take over. Thats just a fact.

I can deny it.

Because, by your own admission President Trump recognized what losers the Afghan army was, and they couldn’t be trusted to hold back the Taliban. So why would President Trump had relied on them during the evacuation? No, he would had gotten all the civilians out first then had the remaining military evacuate.
Im not talking about the evacuation genius. Joe owns the Evac. That wasn't my point. The OP was about the Taliban take over which would have happened under Trump or Biden once our military left. Are you going to try and deny that?

How about you dispute an actual point I made... What did I make up or get wrong. Explain. Use your words
You keep inserting Trump into the conversation...and he doesn't belong in this discussion...you are sounding like an Orange Man Bad TDSer....not a serious concerned person...Women and girls are being killed inside of the schools we built for them....this is a global epic failure on Biden...the longer you deflect his responsibility the more unhinged you sound.....

Forum List

Back