EXC: Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted a Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed at Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover

If your done deflecting now can you please provide proof that this agency existed?
it’s in the OP

it’s hardly my fault you won’t accept evidence and reality because it doesn’t fit your narrative

it’s in the OP

it’s hardly my fault you won’t accept evidence and reality because it doesn’t fit your narrative
It actually doesn't. It was some aborted brainchild of mike pompeo's and it never got beyond the planning stage.

So no, it never existed.

You've fallen for the fake news.

Again.

Well yes, he did. I saw it live on tv.

Don't worry about it.

I know you've altered your personal reality so you can deny it.
please give the exact video and verbiage of what he said.

i claim you are simply, as usual, full of shit.

what the real world saw was trump asking a doctor if he understood the testing plans and what would be done IN TESTING.

like a 3 tittied moron, the left decided that meant something else, made up a lie and cried for a 4th tit every time someone tried to correct them.

you have failed to prove your claim several times now.

It actually doesn't. It was some aborted brainchild of mike pompeo's and it never got beyond the planning stage.

So no, it never existed.

You've fallen for the fake news.

Again.
yes because xiden killed it…and look at the cluster he created now?

it’s almost like he wanted this to happen

yes because xiden killed it…and look at the cluster he created now?

it’s almost like he wanted this to happen
What do you think they would have been able to do? It was unstaffed, unbudgeted, and had No physical existence.

Tell us how it could have helped.

What do you think they would have been able to do? It was unstaffed, unbudgeted, and had No physical existence.

Tell us how it could have helped.
get people out when it was the right time to get people out

instead of people leaping on to planes like we have with xiden

you’re deflection.?
It wasn't an established thing. They could have done exactly NOTHING because they DIDN'T EXIST anywhere except on PAPER.

Is any of this getting through that thick skull?

It wasn't an established thing. They could have done exactly NOTHING because they DIDN'T EXIST anywhere except on PAPER.

Is any of this getting through that thick skull?
and xiden killed it. the plan to get people out just in case something like what xiden did happened.

makes you wonder if it was in purpose

So Trump had elite troops stationed around these vital places and Biden had them removed?

you seem upset…i get it….acceptance is hard…accepting your dear leader is a complete failure has to be tough
No, I'm not upset. Kinda amazed at the depths of stupidity being displayed here this evening is all.

well Xiden of course. The guy you are bending into pretzels defending
Ah, I see the issue. You thought I worshipped political leaders like you do.

I don't, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Forum List

Back