Example of how they take you out. Dr Oz criticizes and slams Fauci last week and now.....

Makes you wonder. The wife "accidentally" pressed a wrong button on a phone..

Lol

He announced he was running as a republican...

Lol

Save your soul, kick a leftist puppet in the balls.

"Doctor" Oz was always going to be problematic for the enamored with celebrities Republican party.
He's a quack. That's now parlaying his name recognition to run for political office..when he has absolutely
ZERO qualifications to run. Wait..I seem to vaguely remember someone doing this recently.;
Yes, yes, I'm sure this guy was also a reality TV show host. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden was qualified, but as we see the results are less than favorable.

Regan was an actor before becoming president, and I'd take him over Biden any day of the week. Atleast he seemed to care about america.

Theowl32 No doubt, Dr. Oz now has shot to the top of the Leftist hit list. The last thing they want is an intelligent REAL doctor with common sense running as a Republican for a Senate seat in a swing state.
Oz is a quack. Has been for some time. Frankly, I fingered him for some leftist alt medicine dumbfuck. But I guess that is now becoming the purview of rhe right.

Fort Fun Indiana Did you think he was a quack before he announced a run for the Senate?
They think aoc, and I cannot believe I am about to say this, is smarter than Doctor Ben Carson.

Yes, they think aoc, who thinks growing cauliflower instead of yuca in New York is racist, is smarter than...

A Yale graduate, a neurosurgeon who performed the first successful separation of conjoined twins who were attached at the back of the head (occipital craniopagus twins). The operation, which took place in 1987, lasted some 22 hours and involved a 70-member surgical team. Carson also refined a technique known as hemispherectomy, in which one-half of the brain is removed to prevent seizures in persons with severe epilepsy.

Yes, they think this is smarter....

That is the left in a nutshell.

They think aoc, and I cannot believe I am about to say this, is smarter than Doctor Ben Carson.

Yes, they think aoc, who thinks growing cauliflower instead of yuca in New York is racist, is smarter than...

A Yale graduate, a neurosurgeon who performed the first successful separation of conjoined twins who were attached at the back of the head (occipital craniopagus twins). The operation, which took place in 1987, lasted some 22 hours and involved a 70-member surgical team. Carson also refined a technique known as hemispherectomy, in which one-half of the brain is removed to prevent seizures in persons with severe epilepsy.

Yes, they think this is smarter....

That is the left in a nutshell.

Yes, they lost all credibility years ago, and so did their media pos's. It's so amateurish and silly all they have to do is attack someone now and they would get millions of votes for whoever they attacked, so let's hope they go all out on the Dr. They're even losing credibility with their own puppets at a record rate; soon they will have only faggots and assorted methheads and the kind of vermin who worship George Floyd left to go to the polls for them. They won't even be able to elect dogcatchers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back