Example of how they take you out. Dr Oz criticizes and slams Fauci last week and now.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, had the unmitigated gall to go after fauci........

Sigh

And now today.

They will take you out. One way or the other

Sigh

And now today.

Uh, aren't those his own words?

Wow dude, you might need to go talk to a professional.

Sigh

And now today.

"Doctor" Oz was always going to be problematic for the enamored with celebrities Republican party.
He's a quack. That's now parlaying his name recognition to run for political office..when he has absolutely
ZERO qualifications to run. Wait..I seem to vaguely remember someone doing this recently.;
Yes, yes, I'm sure this guy was also a reality TV show host. :auiqs.jpg:

Sigh

And now today.

I thought you folks were all about personal responsibility....he is not responsible for his own words?

Sigh

And now today.

Lol, hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀. I guess republicans think they can be stupid and get away with it. Lol maybe ya make sure ya actually hang up with a reporter before running your mouth.

The son of Turkish immigrants, Oz, 61, was a widely known cardio-thoracic
surgeon and Columbia University professor of medicine ...

His medical credentials are certainly better than some sniveling faggots and deviants on message boards spreading fake news.
"Doctor" Oz was always going to be problematic for the enamored with celebrities Republican party.
He's a quack. That's now parlaying his name recognition to run for political office..when he has absolutely
ZERO qualifications to run. Wait..I seem to vaguely remember someone doing this recently.;
Yes, yes, I'm sure this guy was also a reality TV show host. :auiqs.jpg:

.... Says some tard who thinks Biden was a great choice.

His medical credentials are certainly better than some sniveling faggots and deviants on message boards spreading fake news.

Yet he threw all of that right in the garbage when he decided there was more personal profit for him in quackery and in lying to gullible people.

Now he's widely known as a quack. :)
Deal with it.

I caught a bunch today. I used the same bait and it worked. I keep catching the same ones again and again.

Sigh

And now today.

Jersey boi wants to run in Pennsylvania......:heehee:

I caught a bunch today. I used the same bait and it worked. I keep catching the same ones again and again.

Yes. They're compulsive neurotic fetishists, can't help themselves. Soon their relatives will be demanding 'reparations' from the Feds.

I really got to wonder how good of a doctor you are if you are willing to accept a salary of $174,000 a year. I mean can you say HMO?

Forum List

Back