exactly what we said--pervs would go into bathrooms with girls

....common FREAKING sense!! plain and simple---you allow men to go into girls' bathrooms and they will --you have to be a jackass idiot to argue that would not happen ---and some of you did
RAPED!!
''''''''a boy who accessed the girls' bathrooms under the school board's progressive transgender bathroom policy'''''.
and:
You seem to believe that we didn't have a problem with rapists hiding in women's restrooms before.

What have we learned, here?

Aspiring violent felons have thus far been deterred by the idea that they might get an infraction ticket or a stern talking-to for going into the wrong bathroom.

Makes sense, if you don't think about it.

What have we learned so far? That there's no one as stupid as a leftist whose entire agenda depends on being stupid.

Speaking of "not thinking", here's something YOU determinedly never think about: Is it easier for a rapist to get into a restroom with women if he knows anyone seeing him enter will immediately try to stop him, or if he knows that everyone who sees him will be too afraid of being "transphobic" to do anything about it?

Don't strain your empty cranium too hard.

When the time comes, the Progs who have pushed this insanity must be held accountable. No free pass for this. And Prog women are useless idiots. They have help to emasculate male children and set up their daughters for vile treatment in the future.

Pervs generally stand up for or are dismissive of actions by other pervs.
Care to confess Your perv action tally?
I posted how widespread rape is in the US. It’s a huge problem. #metoo has provided many victims with the support to come forward. I’m sure you supported the movement. Tolerance for sexual wrong doing has dropped mainstream. We need to keep shining the light on those in power who silence their victims - we have a long way to go.

There hasn’t been a bathroom rape increase related to trans bathroom usage. Feel free to provide evidence of it becoming a trend. The OP is a nut focused on dictating peoples personal choice and is using this tragedy to push it forward.

I posted how widespread rape is in the US. It’s a huge problem. #metoo has provided many victims with the support to come forward. I’m sure you supported the movement. Tolerance for sexual wrong doing has dropped mainstream. We need to keep shining the light on those in power who silence their victims - we have a long way to go.

There hasn’t been a bathroom rape increase related to trans bathroom usage. Feel free to provide evidence of it becoming a trend. The OP is a nut focused on dictating peoples personal choice and is using this tragedy to push it forward.
That would be necessity be wrong. Yes there was bathroom rapes but there were also lots of incidents where a man caught in the bathroom and the cops were called to remove him. Now these guys can't be removed which certainly provide more opportunities for rapes...meaning more rapes now.

Forum List

Back