Exactly how do truth and reconciliation commissions work, and how will the coming one identify dissenters?

Marŝi tra la Cindro

Nov 6, 2020
I know they can see whether someone voted but not for whom the ballot was cast. It's not hard to imagine XKEYSCORE or a program like it could be involved, but that would take a lot of time and money to redirect or build. Just making the arrests alone will take more resources than could be spared without a massive investment into the police forces due for defunding. I suppose they could involve the military a la the denationalization of Germany after the war...

So how, exactly, will I even be identified as a dissenter let alone face any kind of retribution? How is this going to work?

What makes you think they don't know exactly how you voted?
When you signed in they scanned your ID then assigned a ballot with a BarCode on it to you.
They know exactly how you voted, on everything.

Besides, if you have ever talked on a cell phone, sent a text or an email....they have every single one recorded in Utah.

this isn't the 1940's. This is the age of SuperComputing and massive data farms.
To put it bluntly, they know more about you....than you know about yourself.

That's up to the NSA operate who just read your post above ... probably too busy to do anything but flag it ... when the "data mining" crawler picks up so many flags, they'll investigate ... the weather in Gitmo is a hell of a lot better than here ...

As long as your not growing and weaponizing anthrax or anything ... don't worry ... NSA is full of yellow-bellied cowards ... if such an agency existed ...

They know everything about you.

There is nothing to reconcile.

Some one will determine which FEMA camp you'll go to.

I know they can see whether someone voted but not for whom the ballot was cast. It's not hard to imagine XKEYSCORE or a program like it could be involved, but that would take a lot of time and money to redirect or build. Just making the arrests alone will take more resources than could be spared without a massive investment into the police forces due for defunding. I suppose they could involve the military a la the denationalization of Germany after the war...

So how, exactly, will I even be identified as a dissenter let alone face any kind of retribution? How is this going to work?

truth and reconciliation commission

reducationcampkhhdkhak.jpg

What makes you think they don't know exactly how you voted?
When you signed in they scanned your ID then assigned a ballot with a BarCode on it to you.
They know exactly how you voted, on everything.

Besides, if you have ever talked on a cell phone, sent a text or an email....they have every single one recorded in Utah.

this isn't the 1940's. This is the age of SuperComputing and massive data farms.
To put it bluntly, they know more about you....than you know about yourself.

We willingly put Alexa, SmartTVS with Cameras and other eavesdropping equipment in our homes.
The NSA had to be thnking - WTF
That was easy

• Banned
That's up to the NSA operate who just read your post above ... probably too busy to do anything but flag it ... when the "data mining" crawler picks up so many flags, they'll investigate ... the weather in Gitmo is a hell of a lot better than here ...

As long as your not growing and weaponizing anthrax or anything ... don't worry ... NSA is full of yellow-bellied cowards ... if such an agency existed ...
Not really. I didn't work at Fort Meade because I switched bases but I have seen how they operate. You need a certain level of ideological commitment to do what they do. The whole organizational culture is geared around nationalism, paranoia, and the will to do whatever is necessary to ensure "national security." If that means violating civil rights or their own USSIDs to do so then so be it. Everyone knows SP0009 and SP0018 are a joke.

Cancel culture. It's already in full swing.

Forum List

Back