ex trans now supports laws to ban sex change surgeries on minors: they are "irreversible"

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I had not been certain whether these procedures were reversible or not.

Now we know.

Very sad.. a permanent and un-natural change and in some places people are pushing for this to be done on minors w/o parental knowledge/consent...

This regretful trans testifies in court..

A war to maim and wreck America's kids is ongoing. The battlefield is the state monopoly known as public education.

The solution is SCHOOL VOUCHERS.

Americans voted for that in 2000, and instead watched W flush $1 trillion into the public education rathole....

A war to maim and wreck America's kids is ongoing. The battlefield is the state monopoly known as public education.

The solution is SCHOOL VOUCHERS.

Americans voted for that in 2000, and instead watched W flush $1 trillion into the public education rathole....
yeh, too bad we can't all homeschool. I guess if one parent stays home, this can happen

but most of the time, that is not feasible... sad

Now we know.

Very sad.. a permanent and un-natural change and in some places people are pushing for this to be done on minors w/o parental knowledge/consent...

So, I am guessing that those two girls are not able to get themselves back to the way that they used to be?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

You know, it’s kind of a no-brainer that you don’t expose your minor child to inappropriate sexuality, and you don’t let them change genders. They are too young to make such decisions. DeRp!🤪

There is something very wrong with people who think otherwise, and you should keep your children away from them.

If a child wants a sex change there is grooming and or abuse going on.
exactly

In 1950 (or even 1980)

did we have children, all of their own accord, coming to parents saying: "I don't want to be a girl [boy] anymore"

well, maybe there were a couple cases of that? But regardless, since when do we let children make adult decisions,

and also, I doubt those being led into trans life are told the changes are irreversible? Someone needs to investigate what these people are being told./ not told

I didn't understand this sudden fixation on grooming children, trying to normalize pedophilia, indoctrination of children... until my mother told me not that long ago the very same thing happened with homosexuality, gay marriage, etc

Baby steps

I didn't understand this sudden fixation on grooming children, trying to normalize pedophilia, indoctrination of children... until my mother told me not that long ago the very same thing happened with homosexuality, gay marriage, etc

Baby steps
Abortion was the "baby step" for legalized murder. Given enough time ... old folks will be euthanized routinely. Then, anyone that the "woke" crowd thinks isn't politically correct.

There is no normal life after having these horrendous surgeries. These young people face a life of health problems that don't get better. They only get worse and in my opinion....potentially end in suicides. NOT because these people are discriminated against but because they cannot accept the ill health and the fact that they did it to themselves. Their lives are never the same.

Well this is heartening....Oregon.

The boys put the tampon dispensers into the toilet. The school is still whinging about vandalism and wants peoples help in order to stop it. LOLOL

article-6468cd6287887.gif

When did they figure out that cutting off genitals is "irreversible"? Thank you government education system for teaching generations of kids how to put a condom on a banana and not much else.

Now we know.

Having an operation of any kind is a big decision that should never be taken lightly. Getting ones sexual organs mutilated or being chemically changed by hormone treatments are too big a decision for anyone under 21.

Where are our democrat supporters defending chilren being able to consent to life altering surgeries before reaching maturity.

Minors shouldn't be receiving sexual assignment surgery. I think that's reasonable.

The problem is the right has never been able to limit themselves to just this issue.

Forum List

Back