Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for end of Islam

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The TRUTH from an ex muslim insider..... The terrorist lovers will not approve! Do it and SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!

News.com.au ^
Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for end of IslamTHERE was a time when author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali believed it all. She believed that, according to Islam, the infidel should die, that the Koran is infallible, that those who violated sharia law — thieves, gays, adulterers — deserved to be stoned to death or beheaded, as they were each Friday in a public gathering place she and her brother called “Chop-Chop Square.” Today, she is that rare thing: a public intellectual who, despite death threats and charges of bigotry, calls for an end to Islam...

"Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for end of Islam"

lol

And there are ex-Christians who'll call for an end to Christianity.

Clearly you decided to start this thread to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

• Banned
"Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for end of Islam"

lol

And there are ex-Christians who'll call for an end to Christianity.

Clearly you decided to start this thread to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

No, black shyster, I did this to show what a REAL MUSLIM who changed religions believes. You may disagree IF you are a muslim....are you?

• Banned
And Vagisil plays the race card already in the fourth posting.

Poor little vagisil. Not much of an argument there....

Is he a black shyster, or isn't he? I see you calling names already, the old internet liberal, #2 and #3 fits here, along with #4 which, as usual, is always present!

n12b79.jpg

The TRUTH from an ex muslim insider..... The terrorist lovers will not approve! Do it and SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!

News.com.au ^
Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for end of IslamTHERE was a time when author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali believed it all. She believed that, according to Islam, the infidel should die, that the Koran is infallible, that those who violated sharia law — thieves, gays, adulterers — deserved to be stoned to death or beheaded, as they were each Friday in a public gathering place she and her brother called “Chop-Chop Square.” Today, she is that rare thing: a public intellectual who, despite death threats and charges of bigotry, calls for an end to Islam...

I challenge you to find one man who likes to be told the truth. Such men exist but are extremely rare. truth is distasteful and bitter to most. Islam has been criticized and it will keep being criticized if it contains any truth. Rather, Islam is the only true religion in the world, without a doubt, and indeed, only one religion can ultimately be true.

There are Muslims who call for abandonment of Islam as a thing of a past, and there are Muslims who use Islam to commit crimes against people. Both groups are criminals.

News.com.au ^

I challenge you to find one man who likes to be told the truth. Such men exist but are extremely rare. truth is distasteful and bitter to most. Islam has been criticized and it will keep being criticized if it contains any truth. Rather, Islam is the only true religion in the world, without a doubt, and indeed, only one religion can ultimately be true.

There are Muslims who call for abandonment of Islam as a thing of a past, and there are Muslims who use Islam to commit crimes against people. Both groups are criminals.

You're not special.

• Banned

News.com.au ^

Islam+-+A+World+Without+It.jpg

Tell me about Islam truth!

I challenge you to find one man who likes to be told the truth.

I have been a seeker of truth for over fifty years, and I have studied many things. But I only read the Quran after the 9/11 attack on the world trade buildings. All my experience very soon told me the Quran is not the truth.

Forum List

Back