Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller~LOLOL

A small step in the right direction but the sentence should have been longer considering what his intent was.
His intent was to show Mueller was being libeled.

Mueller should sue the "activist" who libeled him. Bigly.

From the OP link:

Tolson, 60, said he did it because that activist was claiming, absent any evidence, that then-special counsel Robert Mueller had committed sexual assault.
His intent (with malice and forethought) was to give his email password to the media so they could gather information to use against him.
Like the DNC emails and Wikileaks.

If you’re a law enforcement official who has more allegiance to ideology than to the law or to the country, where does that get you?

For former FBI analyst Mark Tolson, the answer is jail — however briefly.

Tolson is best-known — if he’s known at all — as the man who broke into a pro-Trump operative’s email account in October 2018, took screen-shots of some of the messages, then sent images to a reporter and offered the reporter the password, according to Politico. The unnamed member of the media turned down the opportunity.

Tolson, 60, said he did it because that activist was claiming, absent any evidence, that then-special counsel Robert Mueller had committed sexual assault.

“I did what I did to try to protect Director Mueller, who can protect himself,” Tolson said at his sentencing at an Alexandria, Virginia, court on Dec. 20, according to The Washington Post. “I’m terribly sorry.”

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

--------------

Oh, did I mention his sentence for such a FELONY.... 7 days and a $500.00 fine is not just a joke, it slaps the face of every citizen that such outrageous conduct is viewed as such a small infringement of ones Constitutional rights that it is treated with such disrespect by the courts as to make a mockery of our justice system!!!!!
it was not a felony, it was a misdemeanor, you can chill down your outrage on the sentence now! :)

A former FBI analyst was reportedly sentenced on Friday to seven days in jail and a $500 fine after he admitted to accessing the emails of a conservative activist, according to multiple reports.

Mark Tolson, 60, had previously pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge after accessing lobbyist Jack Burkman’s emails.

Ex-FBI analyst gets 7 days after accessing conservative activist's emails: reports
It IS a felony that was PLEADED DOWN TO A MISDOMER AS HE ADMITTED TO A MISDOMER....See you can have charges changed UF you plead to a lesser CRIME AND you have a prosecutor and judge AGREE to the plead down!!!!

Thanks for playing C4A!
Do you even know what the definition of a felony is? Reading this absurd reply pretty much tells me that you absolutely do NOT.
Hint: People have been sentenced to PROBATION ONLY FOR A FELONY. Fucking idiot.

Oh, I know what a felony is as well as a misdemeanor, Hot Shot, and I know how to fucking read the article cited in the OP that states Tolson was sentenced for a misdemeanor under the law! See the snip from the OP's article below, Smack! Do you prefer your Crow roasted or fried?

Listen up asswipe....each one of my posts in here has a link to the article....you low 2 digit IQ'D FREAKS, along with your likewise low intelligence leftist scum fellow travelers seem to think, like your liars and mentally challenged Anti-Americans bros think, that I just make FAKE NEWS UP!.... Ever TRY to think for yourselves.and do a little research.

If you had done due diligence by reading the damn article THAT YOU CITED IN THE OP and understood the entire contents you wouldn't have added that snarky "felony" comment given the actual sentencing decision in the article clearly states Tolson was convicted for a misdemeanor NOT A FELONY! You were fucking wrong but you havn't the wit or cajones to own up to it, cabrón!

For breaking into the email account, a misdemeanor, Tolson was sentenced Dec. 20 to seven days behind bars and pay $500 in fines, according to the Washington Examiner. ~~ Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller ~~

HE PLED DOWN AND YOU CITED HIS 7 DAY SENTENCE AS AN INDICATION OF A MISDEMEANOR AND YOU WERE TOTALLY FUCKING WRONG DIPSHIT DUMBASS..

HE PLED DOWN AND YOU CITED HIS 7 DAY SENTENCE AS AN INDICATION OF A MISDEMEANOR AND YOU WERE TOTALLY FUCKING WRONG DIPSHIT DUMBASS..
That's a crock of steaming hot bull! Where are all his Court appearances and time gaps for Court appearances if his lawyers entered additional pleas after his initial plea in September? You've painted yourself in a corner because there just is no way that a US District Court adjacent to the District of Columbia can rotate through their calendar that rapidly!

You be moving the target again to get out from under you initial assertion, Smack! Cowards and frauds do that when they've got themselves in a corner with their own obfuscations.

Where is your evidence that Tolson pled down from a felony charge from that article or any other article for that matter? His initial plea was guilty in September for the the charges he was found guilty in December, ya putz. Post Tolson's initial charging document or a link for it to prove your assertion is valid, fool! Again, Tolson made his plea in September and was sentenced 10 days ago, Dipstick! That is greased lighting for any trial to complete in the Eastern District of Virginia just outside of D. C. Look it up, foolish boi! U B full of shit!

You piggybacked my post to the composer of the OP, failing to observe the contents of my response to his false claims implying Tolson was charged and convicted of a felony writing, "Oh, did I mention his sentence for such a FELONY.... 7 days and a $500.00 fine is not just a joke...." [Purge] However the author of the OP didn't even read the full article he cited but just told an outright lie. That or he's just plain stupid and incapable of coherent communications!

Besides, the quote from the OP highlighted directly above is that to which I initially responded. YOUR initial post to me brought on your first fusillade of bullshit because you failed to read and understand and comprehend what the fuck was written to the respondent of my reply to the OP and his usual diatribes.

Bottom line here, Slick, is that the only documentation shown/documented so far regarding the charging and conviction of Tolson are the multiple articles stating Tolson was convicted of a misdemeanor including the article cited in the OP. I haven't been able to access the trial transcript YET, but thrill us all and do your magic, Mr. Crow!

PS: here are some more articles which clearly state that Tolson pled guilty to the misdemeanor according to multiple sources [BELOW] in September and U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkemamark 10 days ago on Dec 20th sentenced him. Do you have someone literate enough to read them to you and explain all the big words?

Ex-FBI official gets 7 days jail for accessing anti-Mueller activist’s emails

Ex-FBI analyst sentenced to 7 days in jail for accessing emails of conservative conspiracy theorist ⋆ The Savage Nation

Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller

Judge Sentences Ex-FBI Analyst To Week In Jail For Accessing Anti-Mueller Provocateur's Email

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...4d2d46-d3e3-11e9-9610-fb56c5522e1c_story.html

A small step in the right direction but the sentence should have been longer considering what his intent was.

From the OP link:

His intent (with malice and forethought) was to give his email password to the media so they could gather information to use against him.

Trump wasn't the hacker, stupid.

Do you even know what the definition of a felony is? Reading this absurd reply pretty much tells me that you absolutely do NOT.
Hint: People have been sentenced to PROBATION ONLY FOR A FELONY. Fucking idiot.

Oh, I know what a felony is as well as a misdemeanor, Hot Shot, and I know how to fucking read the article cited in the OP that states Tolson was sentenced for a misdemeanor under the law! See the snip from the OP's article below, Smack! Do you prefer your Crow roasted or fried?

Listen up asswipe....each one of my posts in here has a link to the article....you low 2 digit IQ'D FREAKS, along with your likewise low intelligence leftist scum fellow travelers seem to think, like your liars and mentally challenged Anti-Americans bros think, that I just make FAKE NEWS UP!.... Ever TRY to think for yourselves.and do a little research.

If you had done due diligence by reading the damn article THAT YOU CITED IN THE OP and understood the entire contents you wouldn't have added that snarky "felony" comment given the actual sentencing decision in the article clearly states Tolson was convicted for a misdemeanor NOT A FELONY! You were fucking wrong but you havn't the wit or cajones to own up to it, cabrón!

For breaking into the email account, a misdemeanor, Tolson was sentenced Dec. 20 to seven days behind bars and pay $500 in fines, according to the Washington Examiner. ~~ Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller ~~

It was a misdemeanor because it was PLED DOWN not because of the 7 day sentence you cited as the reason.

Self pwnage is the best pwnage.
Need a link to the CLAIM he copped a plea for the misdemeanor, please.
Well how else does a FELONY GET REDUCED?....Do you have to be a genius to understand the justice system?
Show me it was ever a felony in the first place, silly one....
Prosecuting Computer Crimes - Department of Justice
upload_2019-12-31_1-8-45.png

by E Hagen · Related articles
Congress did this by making it a felony to access classified information in a computer ...... Although section 1030(a)(4) bears similarities to the federal mail fraud

If you’re a law enforcement official who has more allegiance to ideology than to the law or to the country, where does that get you?

For former FBI analyst Mark Tolson, the answer is jail — however briefly.

Tolson is best-known — if he’s known at all — as the man who broke into a pro-Trump operative’s email account in October 2018, took screen-shots of some of the messages, then sent images to a reporter and offered the reporter the password, according to Politico. The unnamed member of the media turned down the opportunity.

“I did what I did to try to protect Director Mueller, who can protect himself,” Tolson said at his sentencing at an Alexandria, Virginia, court on Dec. 20, according to The Washington Post. “I’m terribly sorry.”

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

--------------

Oh, did I mention his sentence for such a FELONY.... 7 days and a $500.00 fine is not just a joke, it slaps the face of every citizen that such outrageous conduct is viewed as such a small infringement of ones Constitutional rights that it is treated with such disrespect by the courts as to make a mockery of our justice system!!!!!
Thankfully this inept clown does not appear to be a central player in the Deep State but rather just a hanger-on

It was a misdemeanor because it was PLED DOWN not because of the 7 day sentence you cited as the reason.

Well how else does a FELONY GET REDUCED?....Do you have to be a genius to understand the justice system?
View attachment 297496

Congress did this by making it a felony to access classified information in a computer ...... Although section 1030(a)(4) bears similarities to the federal mail fraud
It was not a felony, it was always a misdemeanor.....

Unauthorized email Access..... is a misdemeanor.....

UNLESS it is used to steal financial records, or info used in a felony, you committed the crime more than once....etc., then it can be a felony, of various degrees, that escalate in punishments depending on how you used the info, criminally.

The crime he was charged with is the crime you would be charged with if you accessed your ex wife's emails with the password you had been given when married to her.

From the OP link:

But he did encourage it, he loved using the stolen emails.... every night on stage at rallies. AND he had his campaign scrambling to get the newly released emails from Assange/ Wikileaks BEFORE they hit the public.....

But, he and his campaign did not physically do the theft and break in..... That ain't much to hang your hat on, imho.

View attachment 297496

UNLESS it is used to steal financial records, or info used in a felony, you committed the crime more than once....etc., then it can be a felony, of various degrees, that escalate in punishments depending on how you used the info, criminally.

The crime he was charged with is the crime you would be charged with if you accessed your ex wife's emails with the password you had been given when married to her.
Wrong as my above post PROVES!

View attachment 297496

NO, it does NOT prove it

It proves my stand, it was a misdemeanor, from the get go.

There was no plea bargaining down to a misdemeanor.

Plea bargains are finalized in court, with a Judge.

There was no court hearing.on a Plea bargain

View attachment 297496

NO, it does NOT prove it

It proves my stand, it was a misdemeanor, from the get go.

There was no plea bargaining down to a misdemeanor.

Plea bargains are finalized in court, with a Judge.

There was no court hearing.on a Plea bargain
Wrong again!

From the OP link:

But he did encourage it, he loved using the stolen emails.... every night on stage at rallies. AND he had his campaign scrambling to get the newly released emails from Assange/ Wikileaks BEFORE they hit the public.....

But, he and his campaign did not physically do the theft and break in..... That ain't much to hang your hat on, imho.

Thanks for admitting he had nothing to do with it. As for using the information after it became public, what's wrong with that? Tell me you would condemn Obama if the situation were reversed. You wouldn't and you know it so don't be a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back