Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

This has been all over CNNMSNBCCBSNBCABCWAPONYT 24/7 since it was announced....right?

An FBI lawyer willfully and intentionally changed a document to allow the Obama admin to spy on Carter Page and therefore Trump.

Nothing to see here. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

a process crime is an offense against the judicial process.
"He allegedly doctored an email used as part of a process to secure court approval to renew surveillance on a onetime Trump campaign junior adviser, Carter Page."

Like i said...just an insignificant process crime in making a false statement to the court. Barely worth the paper the pardon should be written on. Right?

Nevermind. I already know the answer. You have been answering this question for 3 years. Glad to see you on board the pardon train.
Altering a government document is not a process crime

Means nothing. Another sacrificial lamb to appease the masses.

Do you think it goes higher and do others fall?
I hope so since there was an apparent conspiracy, but I think it unlikely. My guess is Trump has been whispered to, that should he allow high level O cabinet members be prosecuted, he and his will be prosecuted once out of office. I believe Pelosi and Harris have publicly stated Trump has committed illegal offenses.
and you're basing your assumption on all that has transpired from the Russian spy gate against the president.
The coupe to overthrow his administration.
How does “spygate” result in the president being overthrown?
it lead to three years of continuous bull shit and lies from your leftists that brought us the shciff sham
So again, how does it overthrow the president?

Impeachment?

Not a coup. Thats a legal constitutional process.
Fraud on the court to spy on a campaign is TREASON as is the illegal use of impeachment powers without a crime. WOW you fuck tards will justify anything to obtain power... We need to string these bastards up on gallows.
That is total gibberish.

“Impeachment powers” is a nonsensical meaningless phrase.

Tell me again how Trump gets overthrown? Because you still haven’t described how that happens.

The commies impeach Trump. If the MSM could apply enough pressure, some Republicans in the Senate (like Romney) vote to have him removed from office. If there are enough back-stabbing Republicans willing to vote with the Democrats, Trump is removed, thus the election is overthrown.

There’s a pretty big difference between removal by impeachment and removal by coup, wouldn’t you say?

Just to nit-pick the language a second. The election isn’t overthrown. The election happened, Trump is and always will be the winner. He’s just removed from office by impeachment.

It would have been a coup because he would have been removed with no impeachable offenses and no crimes committed. In other words, removed for no other reason other than to overthrow his presidency.

Admitted leftist Democrat and constitutional scholar Allen Dershowitz even came to testify against the Democrats because what they were doing was indeed un-constitutional. You don't impeach a president with such bogus charges simply because you don't like him. Now they sparked an impeachment war that will last God knows how many generations. If Biden magically wins this election and the Republicans take leadership of the House, he will be impeached. Mark my words on this.
What is an impeachable offense is up to Congress and no one else, including Alan Dershowitz.

So no, it would not be a coup because it would follow the proscribed constitutional process.

Ignoring the Constitution and all that was debated back during our founding may work for you, but if your opinion is an impeachable offense is anything the Congress decides on, I don't want to hear one peep out of you if Biden gets in and the Republicans are able to impeach him by what they "feel" an impeachable offenses is. Remember, your side drew first blood.
What Trump was accused of doing was precisely what our founding fathers considered impeachable. High crimes had a specific definition and referred to crimes committed only by high officials, such as using the government to pursue personal benefit like winning re-election.

I’ll pass your concern of Republicans using impeachment to Newt Gingrich and the 105th Congress.

President Trump did nothing wrong. Clinton committed a felony, which to my understanding is a higher crime than a misdemeanor as outlined in the Constitution.

Your definition of wrong is not the same as our founders.

Clinton was acquitted, so your definition of a higher crime does not match with what the Senate considered applicable to impeachment.

Two strikes!

So was Trump and any other President. I'm not talking about the Senate, I'm talking about the House. The Constitution reads high crimes and misdemeanors. A proven felony is higher than a misdemeanor, therefore the Senate didn't do their job. They sided with their own as the Democrats in the House did when it was clearly an impeachable offense by any definition of the word.
Again, you’re thinking of high crime and misdemeanor as a common use. That’s not how the forefathers knew that language.

It specifically referred to abuses of power. So as you can see, it wasn’t Democrats that drew blood first. It was the house in 1998.

"He allegedly doctored an email used as part of a process to secure court approval to renew surveillance on a onetime Trump campaign junior adviser, Carter Page."

Like i said...just an insignificant process crime in making a false statement to the court. Barely worth the paper the pardon should be written on. Right?

Nevermind. I already know the answer. You have been answering this question for 3 years. Glad to see you on board the pardon train.

Of course it is, when submitted to a court afterward.

Yep, just a false statement to the court (the actual charge, for those like you not paying attention). A simple, insignificant process crime.

This has been all over CNNMSNBCCBSNBCABCWAPONYT 24/7 since it was announced....right?

An FBI lawyer willfully and intentionally changed a document to allow the Obama admin to spy on Carter Page and therefore Trump.

Nothing to see here. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith with one felony count of allegedly willfully altering a government document and knowing that it contained a "false, fictitious, and fraudulent statement."

That altered document was then used by the FBI to obtain a warrant from the secret FISA court to continue spying on a Trump campaign official, "Individual #1," according to Durham's indictment.

Of course it is, when submitted to a court afterward.

Yep, just a false statement to the court (the actual charge, for those like you not paying attention). A simple, insignificant process crime.
No it isn't

former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith with one felony count of allegedly willfully altering a government document and knowing that it contained a "false, fictitious, and fraudulent statement."

That altered document was then used by the FBI to obtain a warrant from the secret FISA court to continue spying on a Trump campaign official, "Individual #1," according to Durham's indictment.

Altering a document to enable Obama to spy on Trump....these idiots call it a process crime???

A process crime is not checking the proper box, not changing a document so its not known that Page was a CIA asset from 2008 to 2013.

Swing and a miss.

No it isn't
Hmm, 'fraid so. The charge is "making a false statement". Again, for those not paying attention, like you. The statute under which he is charged is the process crime statute. You are just ass backwards wrong, sorry.

18 U.S.C. 1001
The charge is altering a government document
18 U.S. Code § 1519
imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

No it isn't
Hmm, 'fraid so. The charge is "making a false statement". Again, for those not paying attention, like you. The statute under which he is charged is the process crime statute. You are just ass backwards wrong, sorry.

18 U.S.C. 1001
18 U.S. Code § 1519
Wrong. The court filing from 3 days ago:

VIOLATIONS :
18 U.S.C. 1001a ) (3)
(False Statements)

Means nothing. Another sacrificial lamb to appease the masses.

Do you think it goes higher and do others fall?
I hope so since there was an apparent conspiracy, but I think it unlikely. My guess is Trump has been whispered to, that should he allow high level O cabinet members be prosecuted, he and his will be prosecuted once out of office. I believe Pelosi and Harris have publicly stated Trump has committed illegal offenses.
and you're basing your assumption on all that has transpired from the Russian spy gate against the president.
The coupe to overthrow his administration.
How does “spygate” result in the president being overthrown?
it lead to three years of continuous bull shit and lies from your leftists that brought us the shciff sham
So again, how does it overthrow the president?

Impeachment?

Not a coup. Thats a legal constitutional process.
Fraud on the court to spy on a campaign is TREASON as is the illegal use of impeachment powers without a crime. WOW you fuck tards will justify anything to obtain power... We need to string these bastards up on gallows.
That is total gibberish.

“Impeachment powers” is a nonsensical meaningless phrase.

Tell me again how Trump gets overthrown? Because you still haven’t described how that happens.

The commies impeach Trump. If the MSM could apply enough pressure, some Republicans in the Senate (like Romney) vote to have him removed from office. If there are enough back-stabbing Republicans willing to vote with the Democrats, Trump is removed, thus the election is overthrown.

There’s a pretty big difference between removal by impeachment and removal by coup, wouldn’t you say?

Just to nit-pick the language a second. The election isn’t overthrown. The election happened, Trump is and always will be the winner. He’s just removed from office by impeachment.

It would have been a coup because he would have been removed with no impeachable offenses and no crimes committed. In other words, removed for no other reason other than to overthrow his presidency.

Admitted leftist Democrat and constitutional scholar Allen Dershowitz even came to testify against the Democrats because what they were doing was indeed un-constitutional. You don't impeach a president with such bogus charges simply because you don't like him. Now they sparked an impeachment war that will last God knows how many generations. If Biden magically wins this election and the Republicans take leadership of the House, he will be impeached. Mark my words on this.
What is an impeachable offense is up to Congress and no one else, including Alan Dershowitz.

So no, it would not be a coup because it would follow the proscribed constitutional process.

Ignoring the Constitution and all that was debated back during our founding may work for you, but if your opinion is an impeachable offense is anything the Congress decides on, I don't want to hear one peep out of you if Biden gets in and the Republicans are able to impeach him by what they "feel" an impeachable offenses is. Remember, your side drew first blood.
What Trump was accused of doing was precisely what our founding fathers considered impeachable. High crimes had a specific definition and referred to crimes committed only by high officials, such as using the government to pursue personal benefit like winning re-election.

I’ll pass your concern of Republicans using impeachment to Newt Gingrich and the 105th Congress.

President Trump did nothing wrong. Clinton committed a felony, which to my understanding is a higher crime than a misdemeanor as outlined in the Constitution.

Your definition of wrong is not the same as our founders.

Clinton was acquitted, so your definition of a higher crime does not match with what the Senate considered applicable to impeachment.

Two strikes!

So was Trump and any other President. I'm not talking about the Senate, I'm talking about the House. The Constitution reads high crimes and misdemeanors. A proven felony is higher than a misdemeanor, therefore the Senate didn't do their job. They sided with their own as the Democrats in the House did when it was clearly an impeachable offense by any definition of the word.
Again, you’re thinking of high crime and misdemeanor as a common use. That’s not how the forefathers knew that language.

It specifically referred to abuses of power. So as you can see, it wasn’t Democrats that drew blood first. It was the house in 1998.

Oh please. Abuse of power is a generic term that can be applied to any President and subjective at the least, it's just that the past House leaderships had some dignity. The Republicans impeached Clinton for committing a felony. A felony is a felony just like our founders intended. They didn't mean it any other way.

No it isn't

18 U.S.C. 1001
18 U.S. Code § 1519

VIOLATIONS :
18 U.S.C. 1001a ) (3)
(False Statements)
No it isn't

18 U.S.C. 1001
18 U.S. Code § 1519

VIOLATIONS :
18 U.S.C. 1001a ) (3)
(False Statements)
That must be the plea deal because he did alter a government document.

That must be the plea deal because he did alter a government document.
Hmm...nope. Those are the charges filed. First filing.

I know why you are acting like this, by the way.
Stupid it was a plea deal
He is pleading guilty to a lesser crime even though he did a greater crime
Courts do that a lot.

Forum List

Back