Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

Means nothing. Another sacrificial lamb to appease the masses.

Do you think it goes higher and do others fall?
I hope so since there was an apparent conspiracy, but I think it unlikely. My guess is Trump has been whispered to, that should he allow high level O cabinet members be prosecuted, he and his will be prosecuted once out of office. I believe Pelosi and Harris have publicly stated Trump has committed illegal offenses.
and you're basing your assumption on all that has transpired from the Russian spy gate against the president.
The coupe to overthrow his administration.
Was there a question in there?
I was pointing out your opinion was based on false information
There is no need to question you
What false information? Can you link it?
Surely you jest, unless you only follow the left outlets...
Lol. I’m not a lefty, but righties tend to confuse me with being one.
you're one of those unprincipled people who move with the current political winds

I hope so since there was an apparent conspiracy, but I think it unlikely. My guess is Trump has been whispered to, that should he allow high level O cabinet members be prosecuted, he and his will be prosecuted once out of office. I believe Pelosi and Harris have publicly stated Trump has committed illegal offenses.
and you're basing your assumption on all that has transpired from the Russian spy gate against the president.
How does “spygate” result in the president being overthrown?
it lead to three years of continuous bull shit and lies from your leftists that brought us the shciff sham

it lead to three years of continuous bull shit and lies from your leftists that brought us the shciff sham
So again, how does it overthrow the president?

Impeachment?

Not a coup. Thats a legal constitutional process.

Wow! The misdeeds of another member of the insidious "deep state" have been revealed! What next, someone forgot to cross a T?

"The purpose of the Justice Department review was to answer those remaining questions. In a filing to the FISC on July 29 concluding the report, the Justice Department stated that of hundreds of facts contained in the 29 FISA applications reviewed by the inspector general’s office, one was a material misstatement and one a material omission. In the department’s view, neither material error invalidated the authorizations granted by the FISC to carry out surveillance, although the report acknowledged that that determination was ultimately up to the FISC. And where the inspector general’s office was unable to locate supporting documents in a Woods File, Justice Department accuracy reviewers in many cases were able to track down supporting documents. As a result, in a declaration included in the filing, FBI Acting General Counsel Dawn Browning concluded that the review “should instill confidence in the FBI’s use of its FISA authorities.” But Browning nonetheless committed the agency to “meeting the highest standard of exactness” and “eliminat[ing] errors of any kind.”
Justice Department Completes Review of Errors in FISA Applications

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. officials had sufficient reason to open the investigation into links between Russia and Trump campaign aides in 2016 and acted without political bias, a long-awaited report said on Monday, but it concluded that the inquiry was a rushed and dysfunctional process marked by serious errors in documents related to a wiretap.
Report on F.B.I. Russia Inquiry Finds Serious Errors but Debunks Anti-Trump Plot

People should be astute enough to realize Barr's escapades are a transparent attempt to obscure the fact Russia interfered in the 2016 election on Trump's behalf, and Trump eagerly welcomed that help. With the ultimate goal being to use Durham's report to smear Biden, thereby violating DoJ rules about releasing information about DoJ investigations that may have an impact on an upcoming election.

Barr won’t rule out pre-election release of Durham report

Big Update!

Clinesmith was officially working for Mueller, not McCabe or Comey when he forged that document to spy on Carter Page. And Muller's job was always covering up the fake Russian hack of the DNC and frame-up of Julian Assange as a Russian asset.

I would have to look and verify these dates but if true Mueller was aware of the fraud from the start... Holy shit! This goes right into the Obama-Biden White house and their team developed to commit a coup..

Impeachment?

Fraud on the court to spy on a campaign is TREASON as is the illegal use of impeachment powers without a crime. WOW you fuck tards will justify anything to obtain power... We need to string these bastards up on gallows.

Was there a question in there?
I was pointing out your opinion was based on false information
There is no need to question you
What false information? Can you link it?
Surely you jest, unless you only follow the left outlets...
Lol. I’m not a lefty, but righties tend to confuse me with being one.
I know you aren’t, but you obviously are not get correct info.

Impeachment?

Uh, a coup is not-
Typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a political faction, the military, or a dictator.

They seized portions of the govt to pull this off. Whether the SC would consider it a coup, we don’t know.

Impeachment?

Fraud on the court to spy on a campaign is TREASON as is the illegal use of impeachment powers without a crime. WOW you fuck tards will justify anything to obtain power... We need to string these bastards up on gallows.

At the very least it should be perjury. If you lie on the witness stand, that's perjury. Lying to the court to get a surveillance warrant should be the same thing.

"The FBI was aware that Carter Page was a CIA asset months before the agency concealed that fact from the FISA court, which granted permission to spy on the former Trump campaign aide."

The Horowitz Report found:

"We found that, although this information [of Page’s cooperation with the CIA] was highly relevant to the FISA application, the Crossfire Hurricane team did not engage with the other agency regarding this information," wrote Horowitz, adding that the "factual basis supporting probable cause" to spy on Page relied upon Page's contacts with known Russian intelligence officers - which he conducted from under the umbrella of the CIA.

______

What this is saying, for you poor souls educated in the public schools of rotting northern cities run by Democrats for half a century is:

1) Page was talking to Russians, so the FBI accused him of being an "Agent for the Russian Government".

2) But he in fact was talking to Russians for the CIA, and the CIA told the FBI that....but they (Obama's FBI) went before the FISA Court and accused him of being a Russian Agent ANYWAY.

They lied to get a warrant to spy on the President of the USA!

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

“Impeachment powers” is a nonsensical meaningless phrase.

Tell me again how Trump gets overthrown? Because you still haven’t described how that happens.

All this garbage and spin. Ridiculous. An FBI lawyer, a man who is supposed to represent We the People, falsifies a legal document that he must swear is completely truthful to a Federal Judge in order to spy on an American citizen to gain access to a sitting, duly elected U.S. President.

That is precisely what happened. No amount of spin can change those facts.

Impeachment?

At the very least it should be perjury. If you lie on the witness stand, that's perjury. Lying to the court to get a surveillance warrant should be the same thing.
Intentionally lieing to a judge, to circumvent a persons constitutional rights, is not only perjury but Fraud by writing. The constitutional violations are civil in nature and could cost these people millions.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

Tell me again how Trump gets overthrown? Because you still haven’t described how that happens.

The commies impeach Trump. If the MSM could apply enough pressure, some Republicans in the Senate (like Romney) vote to have him removed from office. If there are enough back-stabbing Republicans willing to vote with the Democrats, Trump is removed, thus the election is overthrown.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

The commies impeach Trump. If the MSM could apply enough pressure, some Republicans in the Senate (like Romney) vote to have him removed from office. If there are enough back-stabbing Republicans willing to vote with the Democrats, Trump is removed, thus the election is overthrown.

There’s a pretty big difference between removal by impeachment and removal by coup, wouldn’t you say?

Just to nit-pick the language a second. The election isn’t overthrown. The election happened, Trump is and always will be the winner. He’s just removed from office by impeachment.

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

There’s a pretty big difference between removal by impeachment and removal by coup, wouldn’t you say?

Just to nit-pick the language a second. The election isn’t overthrown. The election happened, Trump is and always will be the winner. He’s just removed from office by impeachment.

It would have been a coup because he would have been removed with no impeachable offenses and no crimes committed. In other words, removed for no other reason other than to overthrow his presidency.

Admitted leftist Democrat and constitutional scholar Allen Dershowitz even came to testify against the Democrats because what they were doing was indeed un-constitutional. You don't impeach a president with such bogus charges simply because you don't like him. Now they sparked an impeachment war that will last God knows how many generations. If Biden magically wins this election and the Republicans take leadership of the House, he will be impeached. Mark my words on this.

Nah...just a meaningless process crime

Impeachment?

That is total gibberish.

It would have been a coup because he would have been removed with no impeachable offenses and no crimes committed. In other words, removed for no other reason other than to overthrow his presidency.

Admitted leftist Democrat and constitutional scholar Allen Dershowitz even came to testify against the Democrats because what they were doing was indeed un-constitutional. You don't impeach a president with such bogus charges simply because you don't like him. Now they sparked an impeachment war that will last God knows how many generations. If Biden magically wins this election and the Republicans take leadership of the House, he will be impeached. Mark my words on this.
What is an impeachable offense is up to Congress and no one else, including Alan Dershowitz.

So no, it would not be a coup because it would follow the proscribed constitutional process.

Forum List

Back