Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers US Will Have To Rebut Or Accep

After the towers fell the State and Federal Governments immediately cordoned off the crime scene and an exhaustive, years long investigation was conducted.

Oh wait, no it wasn't. All the material was either put in landfills or shipped to China.

See, if someone was murdered and their body immediately cremated before tests could be conducted that would raise plenty red flags.

But not in America where Celebrity and Sports are what's most important.

I'd like to know what my motivation is. Care to enlighten me? (this should be good)
I bet yuu think the Holocaust wasn't real, either.
Knowing that the official story is false, is not the same as having ALL THE ANSWERS to any questions about what may have been done to pull off the magic trick of making huge numbers of people believe that we were attacked by Arab fanatics.

When did I mention anything about the Holocaust?
Fact is, its a lame attempt to drag this thread off-topic,
if you want a Holocaust discussion, go start another thread.
are you afraid to expose to this forum your motivation for supporting the suicidal hijackers story?

Some of these kooks that worked in our government, is rather scary. Hopefully that is why he is ex, they saw him losing it and let him go- not that he was a kook while working for the govt.

You understand of course, there was a faction that attempted to get Major-General SMEDLEY BUTLER declared mentally incompetent
( in order to silence his anti-war logic & reason )

Did you know that in the old USSR, dissidents were routinely institutionalized as nut-cases in order to silence them?

It leaned to the side, it did not fall off to the side. Have any idea how big the debris field was?
Watch the video, it falls within itself:
So are you saying the picture I posted from Popular Mechanics is fake? The top portion didn't fall off to the side?

That's interesting because PopMech used that very picture in their "debunking" issue.

Derp....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 86
I assume that this has been posted before, did not see it if it was. What was the verdict? It would be nice if he said what we saw on the video was not what we saw and explain what it was we saw.

‘No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.
  • The fan portion of the engine is not designed to accept the volume of dense air at that altitude and speed.
  • The piece of alleged external fuselage containing 3 or 4 window cutouts is inconsistent with an airplane that hit 14 inch steel box columns, placed at over 500 mph. It would have crumpled.
  • No significant part of the Boeing 767 or engine could have penetrated the 14 inch steel columns and 37 feet beyond the massive core of the tower without part of it falling to the ground.
Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers US Will Have To Rebut Or Accept Statement As Truth THE INTERNET POST

Wow so there's no way for a 767 to takeoff or land.

Has anyone told Boeing about this design flaw?

Z0, what we have here is a collection of excuses,
starting off with { Because I can not tell you ALL of the details about HOW it was done, therefore I must not have any INFORMATION of any value }
and including a politically motivated allegation that Tim Osman, Osama Ben Laden ( pick one ) confessed to the crime, however given the multiple different videos, with multiple different actors playing the lead character, how can anyone be certain that the "real" Osama made any one of the appearances?

One thing that I find rather shocking is the debate over there having been allegedly an airliner crashed into the PENTAGON, why is there any debate at all? NO commercial airliner crashed at the PENTAGON, it simply didn't happen like that, and I can say with absolute certainty that the official story constitutes fraud.
And yet no response to what happened to the aircraft in question nor how the DNA of passengers got in the pentagon. No response on where the aircraft went in the Towers case no response to what actually hit the towers no response to where are the passengers and crew. Just a delusional insistence it never happened.

It leaned to the side, it did not fall off to the side. Have any idea how big the debris field was?

Fascinating..... This opens up yet another can 0' worms.
Note that the debris field is NOT documented, who here can point to a picture that was taken right after the "collapse" of the North tower and clearly shows the height of the rubble pile? and for that matter, WHY was it that the authorities excluded the press & photographers from ground zero? The crime scene right after the "collapse" event would be very interesting to have some detailed info about, but the INFORMATION is seriously lacking. I wonder WHY?

Actually it is. You just haven't wanted to find it.

Note that the debris field is NOT documented, who here can point to a picture that was taken right after the "collapse" of the North tower and clearly shows the height of the rubble pile? and for that matter, WHY was it that the authorities excluded the press & photographers from ground zero? The crime scene right after the "collapse" event would be very interesting to have some detailed info about, but the INFORMATION is seriously lacking. I wonder WHY?

OK, where is it? have you seen it? what do you have?

It's classic CIA disinformation. Because they were indeed part of the plot, they send out disinformation involving the CIA to make people question anything regarding their possible involvement.

If I could find it, so can you, dear. Have fun. It took me all of 4 minutes.
OK, where is it? have you seen it? what do you have?

Are you really this obtuse? Your post 38.
Might help to read your own post to me, again.

You mean this?
"May I ask, ( and truly I am interested in getting an answer )
what is it that convinces you that 19 suicidal fanatics hijacked
airliners and used said airliners as weapons?"

What about this is difficult? Please do let me know..........

Exactly what about post #38 is unclear to you?
what?

Forum List

Back