Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers US Will Have To Rebut Or Accep

I assume that this has been posted before, did not see it if it was. What was the verdict? It would be nice if he said what we saw on the video was not what we saw and explain what it was we saw.

‘No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.
  • The fan portion of the engine is not designed to accept the volume of dense air at that altitude and speed.
  • The piece of alleged external fuselage containing 3 or 4 window cutouts is inconsistent with an airplane that hit 14 inch steel box columns, placed at over 500 mph. It would have crumpled.
  • No significant part of the Boeing 767 or engine could have penetrated the 14 inch steel columns and 37 feet beyond the massive core of the tower without part of it falling to the ground.
Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers US Will Have To Rebut Or Accept Statement As Truth THE INTERNET POST

Nice strawman. Assert an incorrect stat then rip it apart and seem to stupid people that you're right.

" The UA jet was clocked a 311mph, and the AA 757 at the Pentagon 345mph. "

Thanks, for providing that info, I was wondering about it. Where did you get the info and what is MPH in knots?

I assume that this has been posted before, did not see it if it was. What was the verdict? It would be nice if he said what we saw on the video was not what we saw and explain what it was we saw.

‘No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.
  • The fan portion of the engine is not designed to accept the volume of dense air at that altitude and speed.
  • The piece of alleged external fuselage containing 3 or 4 window cutouts is inconsistent with an airplane that hit 14 inch steel box columns, placed at over 500 mph. It would have crumpled.
  • No significant part of the Boeing 767 or engine could have penetrated the 14 inch steel columns and 37 feet beyond the massive core of the tower without part of it falling to the ground.
Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers US Will Have To Rebut Or Accept Statement As Truth THE INTERNET POST

Nice strawman. Assert an incorrect stat then rip it apart and seem to stupid people that you're right.

" The UA jet was clocked a 311mph, and the AA 757 at the Pentagon 345mph. "

Here is what pilots for 9/11 truth are saying:

9 11 World Trade Center Attack Speed Analysis

I saw both planes hit with my own eyes.

It happened.
And I believe you when you say so.

The events of 9/11 are not in question good Doctor. Exactly what happened, how they happened and the Official Explanation is in question.

Fair Enough?

Soooo ... are you claiming that no planes slammed into the WTC, the Pentagon or that field near Shanksville, PA?

Here is what pilots for 9/11 truth are saying:

9 11 World Trade Center Attack Speed Analysis

It seems 9/11 Pilots is another foil-hat gang.
The largest and most prominent tab on their website is the "DONATE" button.
In their "Latest News and Articles" section that website reports the following:
9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE
FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT
(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed.

These sites know they can feed on the weak, and profit from it, and sit at home all day, getting paid for it, making up outlandish conspiracies. Sad thing is, so many fall for it.

These sites know they can feed on the weak, and profit from it, and sit at home all day, getting paid for it, making up outlandish conspiracies. Sad thing is, so many fall for it.

May I ask, ( and truly I am interested in getting an answer )
what is it that convinces you that 19 suicidal fanatics hijacked
airliners and used said airliners as weapons?

I would invite the readers to actually look at the Pilots for 9/11 Truth web-page and see for themselves, and with that, possibly form an
opinion about the tactics utilized in on-line forums.

I would invite the readers to actually look at the Pilots for 9/11 Truth web-page and see for themselves, and with that, possibly form an
opinion about the tactics utilized in on-line forums.

Could you save me some time, because I spent some time, and tell me what the Pilots for truth say actually did hit the WTC? If it wasn't a 767 then what was it that we saw that looked exactly like a 767? Thanks in advance.

I am making a guess here, but if your inference is that 19 Muslim fanatics didn't do it, then who and why?

Knowing that the official story is false, is not the same as having ALL THE ANSWERS to any questions about what may have been done to pull off the magic trick of making huge numbers of people believe that we were attacked by Arab fanatics.

Knowing that the official story is false, is not the same as having ALL THE ANSWERS to any questions about what may have been done to pull off the magic trick of making huge numbers of people believe that we were attacked by Arab fanatics.

Put they are saying we are not seeing what we apparently saw. They have to have some sort of opinion.

I bet yuu think the Holocaust wasn't real, either.

This is videoproof of the first plane hitting the WTC.

Uploaded on May 6, 2007
This 9/11 video clip is one of only two known videos of the first plane impact on 9/11. Taken from north of the World Trade Center Complex. It was a rather bizarre coincidence, but never the less, far fewer witnessed the first plane impact the North Tower (WTC1).

The other first plane impact video, taken by "Pavel Hlava" is currently at :

http://media.putfile.com/Pavel-Hlava-...

---

For the High Quality video, plesae obtain the "9/11" documentary by the Naudet brothers. You can find it on Ebay and Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/11-Filmmakers-C&tag=ff0d01-20...

Investigate 9/11, find out more at...

911Blogger.com Paying Attention to 9 11 Related News

You guys who fail to believe your eyes are sad.

Well, next let's see someone dispel the rumors that Bumble Bees can not fly because scientists say they are too unaerodynamic to achieve lift.

And yet...

Uploaded on Apr 1, 2007
Who said they can't fly. This is an awesome close up slow motion view of a bumble bee take off using an amazing High frame rate camera. This was shot at 4000 frames per second and played back at 30 FPS. so one second of real time turns into 133 seconds of slow motion screen time yes i do mean that one second is over two minutes.

---

Please subscribe, comment, rate and share.
Subscribe: UltraSlo - YouTube

Check out my favorite UltraSlo videos here:
UltraSlo Favorites - YouTube

Thanks,
Enjoy

---

UltraSlo Insects Playlist:
Oops Something went wrong. - YouTube

UltraSlo Animals Playlist:
Oops Something went wrong. - YouTube

---

Bumble Bee in UltraSlo motion Flight like you have never seen Hello UltraSlo subscribers! We've got lots of new videos in the works. Please check out our TubeStart campaign for updates and to get access to our videos before anyone else! Tubestart

Except you have NO answers, as evidenced by your refusal to answer a simple question. If a plane did not hit the Tower where are the planes and what did it the towers? If a plane did not hit the pentagon then where is the plane and what did hit the pentagon? How did DNA from the occupants of the plane end up IN the pentagon wreckage? Where are the 300 or so missing passengers and crew of the 3 aircraft missing? You can not answer a single question.

Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11, November 2007

Published on May 18, 2014

On 29th November 2007, al Jazeera aired a portion of a tape where bin Laden said he was responsible for 9/11, and the Afghans knew nothing about it.

I bet yuu think the Holocaust wasn't real, either.

When did I mention anything about the Holocaust?
Fact is, its a lame attempt to drag this thread off-topic,
if you want a Holocaust discussion, go start another thread.
are you afraid to expose to this forum your motivation for supporting the suicidal hijackers story?

Watch the video, it falls within itself:
So are you saying the picture I posted from Popular Mechanics is fake? The top portion didn't fall off to the side?

That's interesting because PopMech used that very picture in their "debunking" issue.

You guys who fail to believe your eyes are sad.

Last edited:
Z0, what we have here is a collection of excuses,
starting off with { Because I can not tell you ALL of the details about HOW it was done, therefore I must not have any INFORMATION of any value }
and including a politically motivated allegation that Tim Osman, Osama Ben Laden ( pick one ) confessed to the crime, however given the multiple different videos, with multiple different actors playing the lead character, how can anyone be certain that the "real" Osama made any one of the appearances?

One thing that I find rather shocking is the debate over there having been allegedly an airliner crashed into the PENTAGON, why is there any debate at all? NO commercial airliner crashed at the PENTAGON, it simply didn't happen like that, and I can say with absolute certainty that the official story constitutes fraud.

Forum List

Back