Ex-CIA chief: Another Trump presidency would be ‘dangerous for the world’

Proving once again that all the intelligence community, aka the deep state, cares about is never ending conflicts and wars. A lot of money in that, money that is never accounted for.

It was Trump who insisted on ending wars and insisted on our NATO allies paying their [low] fair share.

Yeah, how unsafe was all that?

the world seemed just fine in Trump's 1st term, if you don't include Covid which is not Trump's fault anyway, so why would it be anything different in a 2nd term?

First I thought that you posted the wrong video, then they got to the point and it became obvious that Panetta greatly feared that Trump would become an antiwar president.

And that would bring the unthinkable for America, in that America cannot afford to lose!

The propagandists should have buried this video before the message from Panetta spilled the beans. This is America's proxy war against Russia.

the world seemed just fine in Trump's 1st term, if you don't include Covid which is not Trump's fault anyway, so why would it be anything different in a 2nd term?

the only things a Trump term would be dangerous too are terrorist groups like ISIS [remember them ?] the swamp and violent leftwing mobs like antifa .

CNN . End of .

The ex CIA gangster begins with a beginners blatant lie .
Bakhmut is the central Donbas hub , whether or not any houses are standing .

Rail and Roads . Vital for front line support and supplies .

First I thought that you posted the wrong video, then they got to the point and it became obvious that Panetta greatly feared that Trump would become an antiwar president.

And that would bring the unthinkable for America, in that America cannot afford to lose!

The propagandists should have buried this video before the message from Panetta spilled the beans. This is America's proxy war against Russia.

Are there folks that don't know that?

“I come from a district that has been voting Republican since World War II. I just was able to get in, and I ran on economic issues. My constituents are still recovering from a recession. I cannot imagine coming back here and voting myself a pay raise as my first vote. I just can’t.” - Freshman Rep Leon Panetta told Speaker Tip O'Neill

this is an honorable public servant we are talking about!

“I come from a district that has been voting Republican since World War II. I just was able to get in, and I ran on economic issues. My constituents are still recovering from a recession. I cannot imagine coming back here and voting myself a pay raise as my first vote. I just can’t.” - Freshman Rep Leon Panetta told Speaker Tip O'Neill

Troll

He was a freshman, they set him straight. Now he is one of 'them'.

So you think an asshole that signed the hunter laptop lie letter has a speck of credibility?
Tiger laughing.jpg

They need to rename CNN as liar central.

Forum List

Back