the Senate votes to declassify info on Covid origins .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
The real question for me is, why would any of it, be classified in the first place? :dunno:

Especially since we found out that the FBI had actively worked with Big Tech to silence any Phd scientist or researcher that dared question Big Pharma or regulatory agency narratives behind the whole shit-storm of the past three years. . . and the government was classifying stuff?

Wth?

Anyone even tangentially related to any of it, should be impeached, and/or not allowed to run for office.

And anyone that even supports the nomination of Trump? Needs to have their head checked, IMO.

The real question for me is, why would any of it, be classified in the first place? :dunno:

Especially since we found out that the FBI had actively worked with Big Tech to silence any Phd scientist or researcher that dared question Big Pharma or regulatory agency narratives behind the whole shit-storm of the past three years. . . and the government was classifying stuff?

Wth?

Anyone even tangentially related to any of it, should be impeached, and/or not allowed to run for office.

And anyone that even supports the nomination of Trump? Needs to have their head checked, IMO.
i agree with most of your statement except the Trump part . the same could be said of Biden voters and supporters of other leftist leaders.

i agree with most of your statement except the Trump part . the same could be said of Biden voters and supporters of other leftist leaders.
OK. As soon as Trump knew he was being double crossed on the whole COVID thing, then why the hell did he not sack Fauci, and that whole team working with him?

He knew, at that point, he could not trust Pompeo, who was a former CIA spook, so as soon as he knew that, why the hell did he not can his ass as well?

It speaks to one of two things, complicity, or incompetence.
Or both.

Now. . . given his comments when he was touring with Bill O'Riley after the "selection?" I go with complicity.

Thus? He can't be trusted. :rolleyes:

OK. As soon as Trump knew he was being double crossed on the whole COVID thing, then why the hell did he not sack Fauci, and that whole team working with him?

He knew, at that point, he could not trust Pompeo, who was a former CIA spook, so as soon as he knew that, why the hell did he not can his ass as well?

Or both.

Now. . . given his comments when he was touring with Bill O'Riley after the "selection?" I go with complicity.

so Trump covered for China and the lab leak ? nah pall its the left and leftwing media that covered for China ...

when it is proven Covid was a lab leak the left will resort to their old tricks of gaslighting and revisionist history and claim the right and Trump Covered for China and the origins of covid ... why would they do this ? because the left knows that the majority of their base are politically ignorant .

Wth?

If they were not impeached, how would you accomplish this?

Or both.

Where did you get that dumb idea?

so Trump covered for China and the lab leak ? nah pall its the left and leftwing media that covered for China ...

I'm not saying he covered for China. I'm saying he covered for the establishment and the Deep State.

You have not responded to why he didn't fire Fauci when he found out about the NIH funding gain of function. You have not responded to why he did not shove out Pompeo when he found out this was all probably planned, to make him look like a fool, and rig the elections to unseat him.

It's right here, on video, we can hear Trump say, "you should have let us know," when Pompeo states, that the whole thing is a "live exercise."

If folks want, they can live in cognitive dissonance, and denial all they want if they still have some twisted desire to have some warped hope in Trump, but BAM, right there, March 20th, 2020, all of those folks, should have been out on their asses for at the very least, not being loyal to his administration, and possibly, treason, IMO.

And that they weren't? meh. This is all I need to know about what is going on. I'm nobody's fool.

Trump is yet, just another, in a long line of self-interested, sociopathic pols, IMO.

Last edited:
If they were not impeached, how would you accomplish this?
It is pretty simple, if folks weren't so dumb, they would not be voting for Trump to be the most popular candidate in the straw poll at CPAC.

They would not demand he get the nomination when the primaries come up.

:rolleyes:

Even Desantis seems marginally more trustworthy.

De-classify, blah blah blah, even when they declassify things you can bet it's probably edited.

Good job Republicans though, covid was man-made, IMO. The frenzy sure as fuck was.

Or both.

Yup

Fauxi belongs in Gitmo, but then so does most of our Intel leadership for suborning Fauxi/CCP bioterrorism

Forum List

Back