Evolutionists' theory in detail

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Micro-evolution is a fact.

Macro-evolution is false speculation with zero observational evidence.

Many beliefs about many gods are not based on convincing evidence but one Greek word used in defining faith in Hebrews 11:1 means 'convincing evidence."

See Romans 1:20 which involves all branches of scientific research.

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Many beliefs about many gods are not based on convincing evidence but one Greek word used in defining faith in Hebrews 11:1 means 'convincing evidence."

Macro evolution is a misleading term. I believe you mean speciation and yes, speciation has been observed. That would remove it from false speculation.

What branch of thermodynamics is addressed in Romans 1:20?

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

so give us the creation/religious/etc theory of how man was ''created''.....evolution is a theory based on facts

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Evolution is a FACT
We evolved from simple creatures and became increasingly complex.

God is a theory

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Evolution is a FACT

God is a theory
So, is the corona virus becoming more complex and what did it evolve from ----- or has it always been a virus among a long line of viruses?

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Evolution is a FACT

God is a theory
So, is the corona virus becoming more complex and what did it evolve from ----- or has it always been a virus among a long line of viruses?
Viruses evolve quickly from year to year. That is why they are so difficult to stop.
Last years flu shot does not last

Sid Roth is a Messianic Jew who runs the website “It’s Supernatural” (google it yourself) devoted to converting Jews to Christ and promote all sorts of flimsy endtimes babble and miracle reports. You can also buy plenty of books (e.g. Stories of Supernatural Healing, coauthored with Linda Josef, “Ph.D”) and educational material, for instance a delectable Personal Trainer for Tongues, which invites you “to discover how easy it is to pray in tongues” and teaches you how to “prophesy your destiny”, “increase your revelation of God’s Word” (I have no idea what it is supposed to mean), charge “your spiritual battery” and activate angels. The articles on the site encompass all the usual topics; if you should want to, you can for instance read how L.A. Marzulli has “uncovered an amazing cover-up by the U.S. government and Smithsonian Institute to hide evidence Darwinism and ‘evolution’ have been disproven. Instead it supports what the Bible says!” (Roth claims that he originally thought the theory of evolution sounded reasonable, but later discovered the holes – heard that before?) Roth’s conversation with James Nienhuis concerning science, young earth creationism and global warming may give you an idea of how well he understands what he is promoting. One of his videos purporting to explain evolution and promoted by the WND is discussed here; it features … Bruce Malone. Also promoted by the WND is his video on how to change your DNA with genetic salvation, whatever that means (Francis Myles, who enthusiastically promotes the idea, sure doesn’t know).

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Macro evolution is a misleading term. I believe you mean speciation and yes, speciation has been observed. That would remove it from false speculation.

What branch of thermodynamics is addressed in Romans 1:20?
No, I don't mean speciation. We believe many species evolved from relatively few 'kinds' (definition from the original Hebrew and ancient Greek) on Noah's ark. For example, all cats may have come 2 cats on Noah's ark - or perhaps a few more kinds of cats. Personally - I think all cats are related by descent - most can also interbreed which would normally mean they are of the same species - but finding an accurate definition of species is just as difficult as an accurate definition of "kind."

We do not believe humans came from apes or ape-like ancestors - we do believe extinct races have a common origin to current races- e.g. Neanderthals. We believe Acts 17:26 is accurate and that all races/nations/ethnos come from a common origin - this is proven in genetics. In fact, more recently genetic evidence confirms all races come from the mitochondrial Eve and the Y-chromosomal Adam.

On your other question - the 2nd law of thermodynamics (in fact all heat flow) is observed by the study of things made as Romans 1:20 invites us to do - which actually involves all branches of scientific study.

More specifically Job 38:33 refers to the laws which govern our universe - that would include the laws of thermodynamics.

The law of conservation of matter and energy tweaks the laws of thermodynamics. Heat flow is oversimplifying. One could assume that thermodynamics leads to zero energy - this is simply not true. The only way to remove energy from our universe is to convert it into matter according to E=Mc^2.

While this clearly happened during the origin of our universe, it is rare now. Usually it goes in the opposite direction - from matter to energy - this is what stars do!

Bottom line - the energy in our universe is currently increasing while the matter in our universe is decreasing.

Of course, that ignores dark matter and dark energy - I doubt these are constants but I am not aware of the current scientific evidence as to whether either dark energy or dark matter is increasing or decreasing in our universe or if it is constant. Isaiah 40:22,26 implies increasing - but this is because the Biblical model points to dark/invisible energy coming from outside our universe - i.e. that our universe is not actually a closed system - though this is neither proven nor disproven. Ordinary matter and energy do appear to be in a closed system in our universe. This, of course, assumes our universe is not interacting with another universe.

The origin of our universe does involve an open system since the singularity had a huge input of energy from outside the singularity.

Unless, of course, you believe in the mythical teaching that the vast amount of energy at the origin or our universe came from nothing!

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Evolution is a FACT

God is a theory
Viruses evolve quickly from year to year. That is why they are so difficult to stop.
Last years flu shot does not last
Yes, the mutations of viruses is another example of micro-evolution. However, mutations of influenza are not mutations of Corona/Covid, though I am not sure if they have a common origin.

I do know that most microbes have evolved to be different in different animals - Corona virus is no exception to this. Usually specific animal variations of germs/viruses do not transmit to humans - the current pandemic is a very important exception to this- but if it came from bats it has mutated to be different from bat corona virus - only slightly different though.

Jesus foretold plagues for the last days (Revelation 1:8; Luke 21) - he also foretold man would be ruining the earth (Revelation 11:18). And other bad things like great wars (Matthew 24:7-9) [the flu pandemic in 1918 was made worse by WWI). Mardi Gras (a pagan celebration) likely contributed to New Orleans as being a hot spot from which Covid-19 has spread. Man's destruction of bat habitat may have been one cause of the transmission to humans. Most of the things foretold by Jesus for these last days are related by cause and effect. Earthquakes are mostly not related though.

Bottom line - shelter in place! Scientists are not ignorant as to how this virus spreads. And sleep well as this boosts the immune system which is crucial because before exposure no human on the planet had antibodies for this virus.

Evolution is a fact

God is a theory

Evolution is a FACT

God is a theory
micro-evolution is a fact. You are espousing macro-evolution for which there is no observational evidence.

Can you post a specific example as to how life forms could become more complex?

For example, are we more intelligent than Neanderthals or Cro-magnon man? Actually the brain sizes of current human races vary more that fossilized extinct races - and on average Cro-magnon had a larger brain size.

Moreover, the question of whether brain size determines intelligence is questioned in this article:

Men generally have a larger brain size than women - does this mean men are more intelligent that women?

The following shows human brain size (on average) is smaller than Cro-magnon man:

Excerpt:

"Although scientists don’t know for sure why our overall brains are shrinking, some researchers hypothesize that our brains are becoming more efficient as they grow smaller. Having a large brain comes at a cost, so smaller brains have an advantage since they enable the body to use the extra energy for other purposes."

Of course, scientists disagree on this - especially in peer reviewed journals. The article also notes:

"Since our food has become easier to eat, we don’t need such large skulls or jaws."

I might add that large Jaws are dangerous, as the movie Jaws2 probably confirms (I haven't watched it).

I hope you all don't mind my sense of humor. As I love ice cream, which is easier to eat.....

all cats may have come 2 cats on Noah's ark - or perhaps a few more kinds of cats. Personally - I think all cats are related by descent - most can also interbreed which would normally mean they are of the same species
What is your explanation for the fossil record showing something very different? Cats, for example, are never found in older rock layers where we find dinosaurs. If all the animals we see today are descended from those on Noah's arc and Noah took every 'kind' of animal on board, what happened to the dinosaurs?

Forum List

Back