Evolution has some splaining to do Lucy....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.

Its still a thing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.
Kind of kills that 6000 year timeline in the bible doesnt it?

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""

------

Gotta read the whole study mang, it don't say what you think it does.

------

Rubes like him never read the entire study. He doesnt know what 90% means and I am pretty sure if you said "extant" to him he would leave by the nearest exit.

------

"The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.""
The bible does not say 6000 years. And only a small crazy segment of Christians believe that. Try again stupid.

That is funny. There is nothing new to old theories changing. That is just good science. It is weird how scientists pick sides. They fight against results they don't like. The bias to get the results you want is powerful. I had classes with physics guys who admitted they made a lot of stuff up. I know evolution as whole is absolutely true however, because many of my family members could be the missing link.

We know so little about the world around us and yet the left thinks they know everything.....and will fill mass graves to prove it...

------

The bible does not say 6000 years. And only a small crazy segment of Christians believe that. Try again stupid.

How Old Is the Earth?

------

I think this is the third thread on this article by idiots who don't understand science.

Anyone who understands science- and the theory of evolution- and reads the actual article- understands that the theory of evolution has no problem with this article.

The Trumpkins though.....well they can continue to believe in a flood that covered Mt. Everest

------

How Old Is the Earth?

Ask God, he made it...

We know so little about the world around us and yet the left thinks they know everything.....and will fill mass graves to prove it...

We know more and more about the world, and science is the first to admit how much more we have to learn.

Yet the Trumpkins think that they know everything...and will fill mass graves to prove it.

That is funny. There is nothing new to old theories changing. That is just good science. It is weird how scientists pick sides. They fight against results they don't like. The bias to get the results you want is powerful. I had classes with physics guys who admitted they made a lot of stuff up. I know evolution as whole is absolutely true however, because many of my family members could be the missing link.
I dont even know why this is a surprise to be honest. Different dog breeds and domesticated foxes show that evolution can occur rapidly.

------

Rubes like him never read the entire study. He doesnt know what 90% means and I am pretty sure if you said "extant" to him he would leave by the nearest exit.

Well its science.

Science is hard for Trumpkins.

------

How Old Is the Earth?

Ask God, he made it...

You would think if he had he would have shared one coherent story about how he did it.

And why didn't he mention the dinosaurs in the Bible?

We know more and more about the world, and science is the first to admit how much more we have to learn.

Yet the Trumpkins think that they know everything...and will fill mass graves to prove it.

Nice try, but it is the atheist left who has filled mass graves since 1917......

------

How Old Is the Earth?

Ask God, he made it...
What username does god go by on this forum?

------

How Old Is the Earth?

Ask God, he made it...

What proof do you have?

------

How Old Is the Earth?

Ask God, he made it...

You would think if he had he would have shared one coherent story about how he did it.

I don't know...ask him...

Did he mention Slow Lorises in the Bible?

------

How Old Is the Earth?

Ask God, he made it...

Obviously god was born before there were archaeologists.

Forum List

Back