Evil people hate Poland.

The best three things about Poland are its partitions.

Last edited:
The Poles are a bunch of filthy, greasy animals with one eyebrow. The Alabama of Europe.

Poles aren't particularly hairy & greasy. Italians on the other hand.

As for Alabama they're mostly your beloved Brits & Blacks.
The former Brits created the greatest country to ever exist.

Brits / British Americans were both protected from a lot of raids due to the English Channel / Atlantic Ocean creating a natural mote.

Brits are also at the forefront of a lot of ethnic cleansing, war, genocide, and now self suicide by Multiculturalism.

I had chances to marry Polish, Serbian and Romanian women and to every Eastern European with Slovak decent I say no thanks...

Nothing great ever came from Poland and hell Hitler and Stalin enjoyed raping and pillaging your country because your people are so weak...

So again Poland give me many reasons to hate it people and heck the country is even ugly like the Polish women when they hit their thirties...

You must be a Homosexual.

Slavic women are a lot better looking than Western European women.

Poland got doubled teamed by the 2 largest countries in population in Europe, it would be a bit surprising if they won.

The Poles are a bunch of filthy, greasy animals with one eyebrow. The Alabama of Europe.

Brits / British Americans were both protected from a lot of raids due to the English Channel / Atlantic Ocean creating a natural mote.

Brits are also at the forefront of a lot of ethnic cleansing, war, genocide, and now self suicide by Multiculturalism.

In defense of the Brits, they are suidicing themselves with multiculturalism due to unwarranted guilt for their ancestors being too damn good at the game of civilization.

In defense of the Brits, they are suidicing themselves with multiculturalism due to unwarranted guilt for their ancestors being too damn good at the game of civilization.

It's a bit easier to create a huge civilization, when all your neighbors are smaller than you, except France who you're protected from by the English channel.

PS.
Poles really beat Brits bad in the battle of Fuengirola in 1810.

I had chances to marry Polish, Serbian and Romanian women and to every Eastern European with Slovak decent I say no thanks...

Nothing great ever came from Poland and hell Hitler and Stalin enjoyed raping and pillaging your country because your people are so weak...

So again Poland give me many reasons to hate it people and heck the country is even ugly like the Polish women when they hit their thirties...

Poland got doubled teamed by the 2 largest countries in population in Europe, it would be a bit surprising if they won.
Do you consider vodka a vegetable at meal time?

I've been fully sober of Alcohol since Feb 22nd.

Your food is horrible, personality is cold and let be really honest your women are not much to look at, so yeah I hate Poland...

Haha, good joke, especially the last one.

I've been fully sober of Alcohol since Feb 22nd.
good for yous..

No way Polish women are attractive...

I will take Filipino women before a cranky moody Polish woman...

No way Polish women are attractive...

I will take Filipino women before a cranky moody Polish woman...

asian women all look the same and are voted most likely to cut you while you're sleeping

Forum List

Back