Evidently going to the doctor is one of the most dangerous things you can do!!

You got nothing, twat, but your ignorance and your Trump cult. Now go buy some Trump trading cards with your welfare check.

Well, there was one incidence where President Trump was provably smarter than you, BibleBoy.

We both know what I'm talking about. :)

d59b42774a552a56.jpeg

you certainly cannot put all your trust in your gov't doctor. You have to take some responsibility for your own health. The hospital will do everything it can to separate you from the help of your family...calling it HIPAA laws when all those laws do is to protect the gov't/doctors/nurses.

Those iatrogenic and nosocomic deaths per year....out number all gun deaths. The good thing is the doctors get to bury their mistakes with no consequences. and often with gov't rewards.

Plausible deniability is indoctrinated into them from day one of med school.

I thought J. Hopkins was one of the left's go to places when it came to "following the science".....Left you in the lurch did they? :laughing0301:
Since I am not a physician and nor am I affiliated with John Hopkins...how do you figure they "left me in the lurch"?

They average senior in America takes a half dozen different pills every day. That is insane.
that is the pharmacabals goal
You have to take some responsibility for your own health.
yes , the best patient outcomes are those the patient is in control , asks the right q's, seeks the right peeps and right adivce
get to know your local Vietnam era Army Medic. They can deal with any trauma
i was weaned by one when i joined ems
Plausible deniability is indoctrinated into them from day one of med school.
Their basically the insurance cabal's b*tch OPJQ
A lot of deaths are caused by the dumbing down of medical schools in the name of diversity.
well, reciprocating with the university of mars doesn't seem to help matters....

~S~

Oh I just lump all you leftists in together. It's a lot easier that way as it's not a pinch of owl shit difference between ya. ;)
Sure, but you still haven't explained how John Hopkins left us in the lurch.

Are you stupid or just drunk? I will accept either explanation. :itsok:

Better yet, BE your child's doctor.

The only reason so-called "modern" so-called "medicine" has been so successful is advertising. They worked hard to convince us that WE actually needed THEM. :laughing0301:

That, my children, is SLAVERY.

you certainly cannot put all your trust in your gov't doctor. You have to take some responsibility for your own health. The hospital will do everything it can to separate you from the help of your family...calling it HIPAA laws when all those laws do is to protect the gov't/doctors/nurses.

Those iatrogenic and nosocomic deaths per year....out number all gun deaths. The good thing is the doctors get to bury their mistakes with no consequences. and often with gov't rewards.
Told you. Hipaa does not protect you. Another control tactic by your gov't to control what you get in healthcare.

I've been saying this since they came out with hipaa. It doesn't protect you the consumer of health services. IT protects the doctors, hospitals, gov't. NOT. YOU.

Twila Brase Exposes the Deliberate Deception of HIPPA

If you were to ask the average American what HIPPA does, they’d tell you it protects your medical records and keeps them private. The reality is that this couldn’t be further from the truth.

The entire system is setup to take away your medical freedom and allowing the government, Big Pharma and health insurance companies to dictate what kind of medical care you receive. This is antithetical to medical freedom, and we need to fight back to protect our rights.

The centralization of power within the United States Government is deeply concerning. We no longer have individual liberties and privacy rights that are supposed to be protected by the Constitution when they are surveilling us even when we go to the doctor. Our healthcare decisions are supposed to be made between us and our doctor without interference from the government.

Forum List

Back