* Evidense The Election WasStole*

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh and I know you don't believe in God, but God hates all LIARS.
2. Stay away from DC come Jan. 20th, it will shock and awe the heatherns.
3. And confirm to us God is in control.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is nothing "Godlike" about murder and mayhem.

Jesus ...yea Jesus

And he's so popular (the most votes for any candidate in history), that they can't have a public inauguration, are locking down DC, and are putting 25,000 troops on the street to keep order, right????

Why does that look suspicious????
I guess you missed the insurrection you and or your buddies engaged in just last week
Who is in control of those troops?

And I guess you missed the seven or eight months of insurrection during 2020.

National Public Radio predicted, very accurately, what would happen several months before the election. They stated that President Trump would appear to be far ahead until late election night, and then postal votes would put Biden over the top. They also predicted that Republican voters would object, but their objections would be dismissed.

The official narrative was being prepared well in advance of the election.

I believe that individual state voting officials exploited weaknesses in the absentee voting system to achieve a Biden victory. You cannot fake in person voting to that degree because it's easy to see if crowds at the polls are significantly larger or smaller than votes taken in at that poll. Absentee voting is the only way to produce larger number of unverifiable votes.

However,

I also believe that most people, including independents, just want the election called one way or another, in order to achieve national stability. A contested election would put most voters (and non-voters) out of their comfort zones.

The fix is in and the only people capable of rectifying the situation have no interest in doing so.

I also believe that no matter how ugly politics in this country have been for the past 30 or so years, we haven't seen anything yet.

Things will continue to be more chaotic, more divisive, and I don't ever exect to see again a time in this country where Americans will ever again self-identify without some kind of hyphenated prefix, Conservative American, Liberal American, Black American, White American ... we will never again be "just-Americans".

Republicans wanted to stop mail in voting because it would suppress votes to their advantage. So it's time republican shut the fuck up.
I can see how that might be true.

Can you see the other side? It is much easier to manufacture fake votes, stuff ballot boxes, and account for the unprecedented (25 million) increase in alleged voter turnout with unrequested mail-in ballots.

Could it be that both sides are right to be concerned?
No it couldn`t. Trump`s DHS said it was the most secure election ever and you`ve had 9 weeks to prove otherwise. You struck out 60 times. Game over.

National Public Radio predicted, very accurately, what would happen several months before the election. They stated that President Trump would appear to be far ahead until late election night, and then postal votes would put Biden over the top. They also predicted that Republican voters would object, but their objections would be dismissed.

I believe that individual state voting officials exploited weaknesses in the absentee voting system to achieve a Biden victory. You cannot fake in person voting to that degree because it's easy to see if crowds at the polls are significantly larger or smaller than votes taken in at that poll. Absentee voting is the only way to produce larger number of unverifiable votes.

However,

I also believe that most people, including independents, just want the election called one way or another, in order to achieve national stability. A contested election would put most voters (and non-voters) out of their comfort zones.

The fix is in and the only people capable of rectifying the situation have no interest in doing so.

I also believe that no matter how ugly politics in this country have been for the past 30 or so years, we haven't seen anything yet.

Things will continue to be more chaotic, more divisive, and I don't ever exect to see again a time in this country where Americans will ever again self-identify without some kind of hyphenated prefix, Conservative American, Liberal American, Black American, White American ... we will never again be "just-Americans".

Republicans wanted to stop mail in voting because it would suppress votes to their advantage. So it's time republican shut the fuck up.

Can you see the other side? It is much easier to manufacture fake votes, stuff ballot boxes, and account for the unprecedented (25 million) increase in alleged voter turnout with unrequested mail-in ballots.

No it couldn`t. Trump`s DHS said it was the most secure election ever and you`ve had 9 weeks to prove otherwise. You struck out 60 times. Game over.

This ain't a game and it's just beginning.

However,

No they wanted to stop it due the fraud potential involved. They were right
There was no fraud.
Why not defend that thought in a transparent court of law ??? What are you scared of ?? The TRUTH.

However,

Is that a threat from the Walmart militia?

However,

Lol.

However,

Oh so everything is incitement of violence now eh ??? Good grief.... It's just the beginning can mean the beginning of political battle in which is absolutely great for America, just as freedom of speech, and many other such tools are good for planting good things in America. The fear of these things as if they are harmful is ridiculous.

My only concern if there is this mountain of evidence why has it not been present in a court of law. Where they would have to provide the mountain of evidence. Instead of posting it on a website as if it is legitimate because they have a web site. Seems to me that it is the same thing that every right wing sources has been saying but now they have a website with a catchy name.

if they have this evidence, Trump has lawyers who would love to use it.
The courts failed, so the victim's are doing the best thing they know how, and that is to get it straight to the people for review. Now big tech alledgedly is attempting to stop them from knowing or seeing. Can we say POLICE STATE ???

Well saying that the court failed only indicates that you do not believe them. Not that there is an understanding of how a court works. The work on facts. The courts didn't fail, it was the people who tried to submit cases in a court of law based on speculation and unproven allegations.

Trump believes lies and since his support believe trump, then they believe the lies because they have no choice.

Choice is nice but when people have no choice then it is indoctrination

Sorry bout that,

1. The President stood down, for the good of the Nation, for peace, he is a very, very good man.
2. Hide the children.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Evidence is useless because Dummycraps just want to remain willfully-ignorant.
If it doesn't fit their agenda....it doesn't exist.

You want to declare vote fraud even when you have no evidence. You just need a excuse for why Trump lost. State officials have found no evidence of vote fraud. US Attorneys say they saw no evidence of voter fraud. Even judges appointed by Trump saw no evidence of fraud yet you insist there was.
I have a shitload of evidence.

Go through it if you dare. Here Is The Evidence

These are Democrats doing this BTW.

Last edited:

However,

Oh so everything is incitement of violence now eh ??? Good grief.... It's just the beginning can mean the beginning of political battle in which is absolutely great for America, just as freedom of speech, and many other such tools are good for planting good things in America. The fear of these things as if they are harmful is ridiculous.

He's a perfect example of how they try to enflame their sheep and whip them up into a frenzy. They're pathetic.

My only concern if there is this mountain of evidence why has it not been present in a court of law. Where they would have to provide the mountain of evidence. Instead of posting it on a website as if it is legitimate because they have a web site. Seems to me that it is the same thing that every right wing sources has been saying but now they have a website with a catchy name.

The courts failed, so the victim's are doing the best thing they know how, and that is to get it straight to the people for review. Now big tech alledgedly is attempting to stop them from knowing or seeing. Can we say POLICE STATE ???

Well saying that the court failed only indicates that you do not believe them. Not that there is an understanding of how a court works. The work on facts. The courts didn't fail, it was the people who tried to submit cases in a court of law based on speculation and unproven allegations.

Trump believes lies and since his support believe trump, then they believe the lies because they have no choice.

Choice is nice but when people have no choice then it is indoctrination
Ohhhh homswaggle.... Just like the hearing over the witness testimonial of election fraud in the state of Michigan for example, where the state official was so indoctrinated, and so scared that the witness testimony was going to gain ground, that she attempted to silence the lady witness with threats and arrogant bullcrap.

She even revealed possibly the deep state she bowed to, when she said something in the affect of "you know what to do secret army" or something like that, so do you care to explain or open your mind as to what is going on, and who are the actors behind all the bullcrap ?? Then she said something about the deep state owed her, because she put it on the line for them, otherwise when she got suspended from her job after doing such a thing as that. Why hasn't she been investigated further by the FBI, otherwise to see just who it was that she owed, and who she was protecting when attacked the witness or witnesses ???

Crickets ?????

However,

He's a perfect example of how they try to enflame their sheep and whip them up into a frenzy. They're pathetic.
Yes, yes, but of course they shift the blame always, and accuse always of what they themselves are doing.

You can only introduce evidence into a court, if and when the court allows for you to do so.

You can only introduce evidence into a court, if and when the court allows for you to do so.
And we know why the courts were unfavorable to Trump, it's because he was trying to fix them also (draining the swamp), and you know the courts wanted Trump gone because he was exposing their bullcrap also. I mean look at how bad the leftist judges were, and still are, where as they were and/or still are constantly making idiotic jaw dropping rulings that were steadily destroying this country's faith in the judicial system. Trump recognized the problem, and began fixing that too.

Oh yeah they hated Trump with a passion, but remember how Obama made the USSC justices feel in his disrespectful seating of them, uhhh during some event they had attended of his ?? I think his intent was to immediately break them down spiritually, and show them that he was in charge now. All very vague now, but I can remember it still.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a shit load of evidence, and yet the democrats refuse to accept it, it doesn't mean its not evidence, just means they are deaf to it, because they are deaf to it, doesn't mean its not a shit load of evidence, it still is, and just because the judges refuse to hear it, doesn't mean its not real evidence, and proof of election stealing.
2. This false narrative will be buried one day.
3. And the truth will see the light of day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back