Zone1 Evidence that proves Biden is a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post any evidence that proves Biden is a racist. Just actual evidence.
I mean he has said some crazy shit over the years, ON CAMERA no less. "Racial jungles" and whatnot. One can only imagine what he says behind closed doors.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden did the eulogy for the "Exalted Cyclops" of the KKK for cryin out loud!! Thats one that democrats love to sweep under the rug. God only knows how they can live with such hypocrisy. :laugh:

You know, anyone can post a Google search. I guess it takes effort to actually read a link and then post it here, something that appears beyond your capabilities.

Not only that, but you even admitted to not being able to spell his name correctly, even though you wanna jump on the "bash Biden" bandwagon.

Sorry, I'm lazy. And we all know how racist Joe Biden is, already. The very fact that the media won't even mention that, should be screaming in your ear right now.

I mean he has said some crazy shit over the years, ON CAMERA no less. "Racial jungles" and whatnot. One can only imagine what he says behind closed doors.
Racial jungles sound pretty racist. Have you got a link to substantiate this with?

Nobody claims that racism in America doesn't cross political party lines. It's as endemic as apple pie and it motivates and leads at least half of the discussions on this board today.

The extreme right is experiencing some kind of blowback on account of the Jan.6 hearings.

You know, anyone can post a Google search. I guess it takes effort to actually read a link and then post it here, something that appears beyond your capabilities.

Not only that, but you even admitted to not being able to spell his name correctly, even though you wanna jump on the "bash Biden" bandwagon.
Evidence that proves Biden is a racist should be isolated from generic search results, quantified with quoted, and substantiated with links. Thanks for pointing this out, I agree.

Bait threads do not belong in Zone 1. Please restart in the Badlands. You might also put more effort into creating an actual topic and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back