Everytime a Marxist claims we invaded Iraq, they are admitting they want Saddam in power.

No other way to put it. You left wing scumbags. Every fucking time you claim it was an "invasion" is when you represent that you desire Saddam to be in power torturing and murdering the people you claim to care so much about
2003-05-10-Weapons-Mass-Destruction-Iraq-Syria-Korea-1.jpg

Why do right wing squeals for Empire claim the slightest concern for torture victims?

No other way to put it. You left wing scumbags. Every fucking time you claim it was an "invasion" is when you represent that you desire Saddam to be in power torturing and murdering the people you claim to care so much about.

You fucking demented piles of ignorant assholes. You double talking pieces of shit.

Understand this. Every time you feign your pathetic outrage over 5 sandniggers who planned 911 being made uncomfortable or when you feign your pathetic fake outrage over these fucking sandniggers having panties being put on their pathetic lice infested heads, I will remember how you wish Saddam was still in power murdeing actual innocent people.

You fucking pieces of hypocritical shit.

It is so good to have you on USMB as the perfect representative of the heart, soul, and brains of the modern American right.

Not only was Iraq an invasion but it was an illegal invasion, it was completely unwarranted and unjustified, where GWB and Bush administration officials lied to the UN, to Congress, and to the American people in pursuit of the invasion.

Indeed, by the previous administration's own admission, there were no WMDs, and Saddam did not pose a threat to his people or neighbors, as the NFZs were working as intended.

And the argument by Bush apologists to justify the invasion as being one to 'liberate' the Iraqi people from a brutal dictatorship fails because no conservative has yet been able to explain why the Iraqi people should benefit from American liberation when other peoples subject to similar brutal dictatorships were not afforded the same benefit.

As already correctly noted, this effort by some on the partisan right to engage in revisionist history is ridiculous and irresponsible.

No other way to put it. You left wing scumbags. Every fucking time you claim it was an "invasion" is when you represent that you desire Saddam to be in power torturing and murdering the people you claim to care so much about.

You fucking demented piles of ignorant assholes. You double talking pieces of shit.

Understand this. Every time you feign your pathetic outrage over 5 sandniggers who planned 911 being made uncomfortable or when you feign your pathetic fake outrage over these fucking sandniggers having panties being put on their pathetic lice infested heads, I will remember how you wish Saddam was still in power murdeing actual innocent people.

No doubt Saddam was a cruel, tyrant who ruled the country with an iron hand but it seems very unlikely that Isis would be in control of a third of the country if Saddam was in power

I've said for 10 years that I'd have been happy to put Saddam back in power if in exchange we got all our dead and wounded made whole,

and got all our wasted money back.

I'm really curious to see what the OP calls our military intervention in Iraq. :D

A liberation from a tyrant. All I know this whole thread shows what I say is 100% the truth. Liberals, claim they care so much for the poor and down trodden and wish saddam was still in power murdering and torturing his people.

That is why you American hating sacks of shit call it an invasion. The nazis INVADED POLAND you piece of shit.

America DID NOT INVADE Iraq you piece of shit.

Did I mention you are a piece of shit?

I'm really curious to see what the OP calls our military intervention in Iraq. :D

A liberation from a tyrant. All I know this whole thread shows what I say is 100% the truth. Liberals, claim they care so much for the poor and down trodden and wish saddam was still in power murdering and torturing his people.

That is why you American hating sacks of shit call it an invasion. The nazis INVADED POLAND you piece of shit.

It is not our job to make the rest of the world happy

There are worse tyrants than Saddam, we can not go around nation building in every country ruled by someone we do not like

Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 nipplehead

What is your hang up over the word "invasion?"
"To enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent"

Seems accurate to me. But then I think Clinton should have invaded in '98

It never was our job to make the world happy.

It was a bad habit we got addicted to during the Cold War to contain the expansion of communism, only to learn 'communism' wasn't really a 'threat' to begin with.

Now we're making the same mistake with 'terrorism.'

It's well past the time we kick this bad habit.

The dictionary.com definition of "invade":

1.to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent:Germany invaded Poland in 1939.
2.to enter like an enemy:Locusts invaded the fields.
3.to enter as if to take possession:to invade a neighbor's home.
4.to enter and affect injuriously or destructively, as disease:viruses that invade the bloodstream.
5.to intrude upon:to invade the privacy of a family.
6.to encroach or infringe upon:to invade the rights of citizens.
7.to permeate:The smell of baking invades the house.

We invaded, bombed the shit out of, killed thousands of innocents of, occupied, ran and tried to nation-build Iraq.

Anything else is intellectually dishonest semantics.

And all it cost us was the lives, limbs and minds of thousands of young American soldiers, destroyed military families, over a trillion dollars that we don't have, and the delicate balance of power that Saddam provided.

We can say we moon-walked into Iraq, who cares. Doesn't change the facts. Or the costs.

Last edited:

There is no reason I can see that our liberation of Iraq from Saddam cannot be called an invasion. It WAS an invasion. Your semantics issue is very strange.

Perhaps you're just unfamiliar with the meaning of the word invasion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back