Everytime a Marxist claims we invaded Iraq, they are admitting they want Saddam in power.

No other way to put it. You left wing scumbags. Every fucking time you claim it was an "invasion" is when you represent that you desire Saddam to be in power torturing and murdering the people you claim to care so much about.

You fucking demented piles of ignorant assholes. You double talking pieces of shit.

Understand this. Every time you feign your pathetic outrage over 5 sandniggers who planned 911 being made uncomfortable or when you feign your pathetic fake outrage over these fucking sandniggers having panties being put on their pathetic lice infested heads, I will remember how you wish Saddam was still in power murdeing actual innocent people.

You fucking pieces of hypocritical shit.
Every time someone who believes in the constitution says we invaded Iraq I get my panties in a wad because I think its OK and can justify invading sovereign nations but would whine and complain if someone invaded America.

I'm really curious to see what the OP calls our military intervention in Iraq. :D

A liberation from a tyrant. All I know this whole thread shows what I say is 100% the truth. Liberals, claim they care so much for the poor and down trodden and wish saddam was still in power murdering and torturing his people.

That is why you American hating sacks of shit call it an invasion. The nazis INVADED POLAND you piece of shit.

America DID NOT INVADE Iraq you piece of shit.

Did I mention you are a piece of shit?

Do you know what the word 'invade' means?

If Saddam were in power today is there any question that Iraq would be on its way toward getting nukes? Liberals can complain all they want, but the war was won, Iraq was stable, Obozo just did what he does best - fuck up, but the situation is repairable and Iraq is less of a threat to the world now that Sadam Hussein is gone. Too bad our Hussein is still in power.

No other way to put it. You left wing scumbags. Every fucking time you claim it was an "invasion" is when you represent that you desire Saddam to be in power torturing and murdering the people you claim to care so much about.

You fucking demented piles of ignorant assholes. You double talking pieces of shit.

Understand this. Every time you feign your pathetic outrage over 5 sandniggers who planned 911 being made uncomfortable or when you feign your pathetic fake outrage over these fucking sandniggers having panties being put on their pathetic lice infested heads, I will remember how you wish Saddam was still in power murdeing actual innocent people.

You mean like Ron Paul?

I'm really curious to see what the OP calls our military intervention in Iraq. :D

A liberation from a tyrant. All I know this whole thread shows what I say is 100% the truth. Liberals, claim they care so much for the poor and down trodden and wish saddam was still in power murdering and torturing his people.

That is why you American hating sacks of shit call it an invasion. The nazis INVADED POLAND you piece of shit.

America DID NOT INVADE Iraq you piece of shit.

Did I mention you are a piece of shit?
When you send armies into a country with the intent of overthrowing the government that is an invasions regardless of the reason for doing so.

Iraq was ruled by a ruthless dictator who held the country together by force. After Saddam's government was overthrown, it was replaced by inept governments that could not and can not unify the 40 political parities and collisions. The army which numbers over two hundred thousand is deeply divided. They choose when to fight and when to run. Without US intervention, Iraq will eventually fall to Isis. Great job GWB.

It is that same mindset that wants Sharia law here in the States but feel that the GOP has a war on Gays and Women. Guess Sharia will take care of that.

Everytime a Marxist claims we invaded Iraq, they are admitting they want Saddam in power.

I admit it. I sure as hell wish Saddam was still in power. The Bushes fucked us all.

Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41 lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

Saddam maintained power because of support from the U.S.

United States support for Iraq during the Iran Iraq war - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yo Dingle Berry,

Is Iraq a US State or Territory?

If no, then why the fuck should Americans be concerned about who is their Prime Minister ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Forum List

Back