Everything You Need to Know About Democrat Controlled California

I can clearly r
They’re spending $100M of money from middle income families to bailout pot growers.

Sweet Saint of San Andreas, hear my prayers.

If be surprised if you mentioned it if it were Republican controlled.
Gotcha.
Free world, start a thread on Republicans handing s hundred million to pot growers.

I'm sorry I hurt you. I shouldn't blow the whistle on those sneaky little cheap shots at the dems. How rude of me. I can't promise I won't do it again.
Leftards hate the homeless.

I can clearly remember schrub flying over NO after the flooding, hundreds of thousands of blacks, homeless and many dead, and the best action he had to offer was to congratulate "Brownie" as to what a good job he was doing.

Don't make me vomit you fool.

They’re spending $100M of money from middle income families to bailout pot growers.

When it's a slow news day we can always count on a beating his meat cultist to piss & moan about something, anything.

It's a 24/7 mid life crisis.
OP have a "thing" about California. Couldn't hack it there and left..............bitter break up.

Since January 2018, total program revenue to date is $1.81 billion, which includes $906.4 million in cannabis excise tax, $223.3 million in cultivation tax, and $682.9 million in sales tax.--https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/news/20-14.htm
So if it’s so profitable why a bailout?
Normal people always put money aside for rainy days, which raises the question as to why drugs would even have a rainy day. Alcohol and drug use skyrocket in hard times.
Why are breweries prospering in California?
It isn't a bailout.

Since January 2018, total program revenue to date is $1.81 billion, which includes $906.4 million in cannabis excise tax, $223.3 million in cultivation tax, and $682.9 million in sales tax.--https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/news/20-14.htm
Normal people always put money aside for rainy days, which raises the question as to why drugs would even have a rainy day. Alcohol and drug use skyrocket in hard times.
Probably because right-wingers are involved. Right wingers are in favor of making things more difficult.
There are no state wide right wing laws. Dems control state wide law making you lying leftist.
It is Your typical right wing delusion that there are no republicans in California. One of my State representatives is a repubilcan.
Actually, there aren't. Communistfornia is a totalitarian one party state, just like the People's Republik of New Yorkistan.

Something else for the OP to clutch his pearls over.
$5.2 Billion.
Meanwhile:
1624363161972.jpeg

$5.2 Billion.
Meanwhile:
View attachment 504288
Yep....because of the weather and the high cost of living (which you couldn't handle)....Hawaii looks much the same for the same reasons.

It isn't a bailout.

Probably because right-wingers are involved. Right wingers are in favor of making things more difficult.
There are no state wide right wing laws. Dems control state wide law making you lying leftist.
It is Your typical right wing delusion that there are no republicans in California. One of my State representatives is a repubilcan.
Actually, there aren't. Communistfornia is a totalitarian one party state, just like the People's Republik of New Yorkistan.
Shows you know nothing about California.

It isn't a bailout.

Shows you know nothing about California.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans can influence State politics in California.

$5.2 Billion.
Meanwhile:
View attachment 504288
Yep....because of the weather and the high cost of living (which you couldn't handle)....Hawaii looks much the same for the same reasons.
All Leftard controlled areas look like that shithole. And it’s high cost because the ChiComs are buying all the property.

Forum List

Back