Everything You Need to Know About Democrat Controlled California

They’re spending $100M of money from middle income families to bailout pot growers.

Sweet Saint of San Andreas, hear my prayers.

California is doing pretty damn well

You people are nuts
California is living off its past. The latter stage of old money and people with fortitude who tamed a state. Today its location give it an advantage. Its wealth can not be denied. Its inefficient use of its resources is a disgrace. Understanding trying to eradicate social issues and poverty while helping it a bit an then causing other issues and problems is not getting the benefits from the costs derived. Florida has the potential to be as powerful as California. A jumping off point to Western Europe, Africa, Caribe Islands, Mexico, Central America and South America. it has many ports with more growth that can be achieved.

Commie Kalifornia

Last in education
First in poverty
First in homeliness
First in Taxation
First in Illegals
First in regulation
First in debt
First in cost of housing
First in the number of stupid Democrats running the place

They’re spending $100M of money from middle income families to bailout pot growers.

Since January 2018, total program revenue to date is $1.81 billion, which includes $906.4 million in cannabis excise tax, $223.3 million in cultivation tax, and $682.9 million in sales tax.--https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/news/20-14.htm
So if it’s so profitable why a bailout?
Normal people always put money aside for rainy days, which raises the question as to why drugs would even have a rainy day. Alcohol and drug use skyrocket in hard times.
Why are breweries prospering in California?
It isn't a bailout.

Since January 2018, total program revenue to date is $1.81 billion, which includes $906.4 million in cannabis excise tax, $223.3 million in cultivation tax, and $682.9 million in sales tax.--https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/news/20-14.htm
Normal people always put money aside for rainy days, which raises the question as to why drugs would even have a rainy day. Alcohol and drug use skyrocket in hard times.
Probably because right-wingers are involved. Right wingers are in favor of making things more difficult.
There are no state wide right wing laws. Dems control state wide law making you lying leftist.
It is Your typical right wing delusion that there are no republicans in California. One of my State representatives is a repubilcan.

It isn't a bailout.

Probably because right-wingers are involved. Right wingers are in favor of making things more difficult.
There are no state wide right wing laws. Dems control state wide law making you lying leftist.
It is Your typical right wing delusion that there are no republicans in California. One of my State representatives is a repubilcan.
Post the bill that was approved by the state legislature and how each rep voted you lying left pond scum.

It isn't a bailout.

Po*st the bill that was approved by the state legislature and how each rep voted you lying left pond scum.
You do it and show everyone how I was wrong so you can brag about it during right-wing pride month.

It isn't a bailout.

Po*st the bill that was approved by the state legislature and how each rep voted you lying left pond scum.
You do it and show everyone how I was wrong so you can brag about it during right-wing pride month.
Nope you claimed right wingers are involved, prove it. That bill was passed by an overwhelmingly majority of demorats and signed by a demorat Nwesome you lying leftist pond scum.

It isn't a bailout.

Nope you claimed right wingers are involved, prove it. That bill was passed by an overwhelmingly majority of demorats and signed by a demorat Nwesome you lying leftist pond scum.
The proof is we have elected republicans in California not only elected democrats as right-wingers would have you mistakenly believe.

It isn't a bailout.

Democrats hold a super majority in California, Democrats do as they please.

It isn't a bailout.

The proof is we have elected republicans in California not only elected democrats as right-wingers would have you mistakenly believe.
Republicans have zero say in California. Dems hold a super majority, Dufus.

It isn't a bailout.

Republicans have zero say in California. Dems hold a super majority, Dufus.
Not at all. There are elected republicans in public office in California. And, we learned everything we needed to know about right-wing control of California when a previous republican was governor.

If be surprised if you mentioned it if it were Republican controlled.
Gotcha.
Free world, start a thread on Republicans handing s hundred million to pot growers.

I'm sorry I hurt you. I shouldn't blow the whistle on those sneaky little cheap shots at the dems. How rude of me. I can't promise I won't do it again.

1624324190532.jpeg

Gotcha.
Free world, start a thread on Republicans handing s hundred million to pot growers.

I'm sorry I hurt you. I shouldn't blow the whistle on those sneaky little cheap shots at the dems. How rude of me. I can't promise I won't do it again.
Leftards hate the homeless.

Gotcha.

Leftards hate the homeless.
It is right-wingers who hate them more and refuse them equality and equal protection of the laws.

Newsom also plans to pay off the overdue rent that accumulated during the plandemic...

All of this free stuff, mandated by a made up public health emergency which was simply another flu, is going to destroy our economy.

The dollar used to be backed by something. Even when the US moved away from the Gold Standard under FDR, the dollar was still backed by something. In order to earn a dollar, you had to do a dollar's worth of work, or provide a dollar's worth of goods.

Now it seems we just print money and give it away freely.

If you give people "free" money, many of these people will spend it frivolously (on things like weed). If they didn't sweat for it, it naturally loses its value.

These freebies feel great to the uninformed populace in the short term. Hey, more free money to buy stuff from China with. Longer term, it has disastrous effects.

In a nutshell, what you end up with is the government using tax dollars confiscated from WalMart to pay people who choose not to work to buy stuff from WalMart. It's not sustainable, not even in the near term.

But the Dems will continue to lie to us, telling us everything - college, health care, food, child care, even income - is going to be free and universal. We'll be Venezuela in no time.

Forum List

Back