Everything was Created for the Glory of God

That's some pretty thick fartsmoke, even for you. Your whole theory rests on the universe popping out of nowhere from nothing. There's seriously no proof for that. So your beliefs rest on a fantasy.
Big bang
No proof that the BB popped out of nothing.
Say what? A well known theory invented by a Catholic priest, stood the test of time
You just called it a theory, meaning no real proof. Thanks for clearing that up.

That's some pretty thick fartsmoke, even for you. Your whole theory rests on the universe popping out of nowhere from nothing. There's seriously no proof for that. So your beliefs rest on a fantasy.

That's not real proof of what was at the beginning of the BB. That's just links to yourself. :blowpop:
It's totally real proof. There's no other way for cosmic background radiation to exist if not from matter being created from nothing.
You can't prove that. Too bad, pumpkin.
I don't need to. It's already been done. :)
You live in a fantasy world.
No he doesn't, Catholics have the holy spirit in us
Catholics follow a drunken faggot as Pope.
Not this pope
All Popes are gay. And Francis looks drunk all the time.

That's not real proof of what was at the beginning of the BB. That's just links to yourself. :blowpop:
It's totally real proof. There's no other way for cosmic background radiation to exist if not from matter being created from nothing.
No. A fantasy world is believing that the universe has existed forever. That's a ridiculous proposition.
Good thing I never said that then.
Those are the only two options; it began or it existed forever.

No. A fantasy world is believing that the universe has existed forever. That's a ridiculous proposition.
There are other options. They just don't fit into your invisible magician scene.

There are other options. They just don't fit into your invisible magician scene.
All options reduce down to these two mutually exclusive options.

Because you say so, that's doesn't work, like when your proof was links to yourself, now THAT was funny. :biggrin:

Because you say so, that's doesn't work, like when your proof was links to yourself, now THAT was funny. :biggrin:
If you could prove they didn’t you would but you can’t. You can’t even list the other option, Taz.

I don’t think it was funny that you couldn’t understand. I think it’s kind of sad and feel sorry for you.

If you could prove they didn’t you would but you can’t. You can’t even list the other option, Taz.
It could be something that we never thought of.
It could be a super massive black hole blowing up.
It could be an explosion from two universes colliding.
It could be another universe giving birth.
That's 4.

I don’t think it was funny that you couldn’t understand. I think it’s kind of sad and feel sorry for you.
You think real scientific, empirical proof is links to yourself. :blowpop:

That's 4.
Still reduces to one of the two mutually exclusive options. :lol:

Last edited:
You think real scientific, empirical proof is links to yourself. :blowpop:
No. It's in the content of the links. :lol:

Which is why you never commented in those threads because it is above your capability to discuss scientific principles.

:dance:

Last edited:
That's 4.
Prove it. :popcorn:

That's 4.
It's solved through inspection that all four of those options reduce to an eternal universe which is impossible. Show me how they reduce to something else. :popcorn:

Not to mention that all four of those options would not produce the cosmic background radiation that we can measure.

Last edited:
That's 4.
It's solved through inspection that all four of those options reduce to an eternal universe which is impossible. Show me how they reduce to something else. :popcorn:

Not to mention that all four of those options would not produce the cosmic background radiation that we can measure.

“It could be something that we never thought of.” You can never say that you know what this would lead to. Don’t be a jackass.

That's 4.

“It could be something that we never thought of.” You can never say that you know what this would lead to. Don’t be a jackass.
Whatever it is that you never thought of will simplify to one of the two possible options which are mutually exclusive; an eternal universe or a universe that began by being created from nothing.

There are no other possible option, my being a jackass notwithstanding. :lol:

That's 4.

Whatever it is that you never thought of will simplify to one of the two possible options which are mutually exclusive; an eternal universe or a universe that began by being created from nothing.

You have to make no sense at all for your plan to make sense to you.

That's 4.

You have to make no sense at all for your plan to make sense to you.
I see it the other way around, Taz.

Forum List

Back