Everything is Happening For A Reason - His Name is the Creator of the Universe

I'm excited about it.
I created this post for people like you.
I'll have fun incinerating the cynics too.

yep it's the ole :
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

It's how it's playing out exactly.

The American Exodus as well.

noun
a going out; a departure or emigration, usually of a large number of people:the summer exodus to the country and shore.
the Exodus, the departure of the Israelites from Egypt under Moses.
(initial capital letter) the second book of the Bible, containing an account of the Exodus. Abbreviation: Ex.

I was smoking a bowl last night before bed and remembered that during the exodus we received the ten commandments. Also freedom and ending of slavery. God Governs.
"And Saviours shall come . . " - Obadiah 21

Correct! You only have two other options, Something's or Nothing:

"God works ALL THINGS (Everything) after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL" - Ephesians 1:11

The punk globalists and "all nations are less than nothing and vanity " to the Lord (Isaiah 40:17).

Yup, "the wicked are not so" (Psalm 1:4).
This truth is spiritual reality, and if you're in the Spirit, you know it to be true.

The Terrible Crystal (Ezekiel 1:22), that God is, is setting all the wicked up in his plan to expose them and bring them down.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, Trump lost because he's a con man, and God was tired of seeing the evangalicals being played like a three-string fiddle whilst fawning over him like the second coming.

"God works ALL THINGS (Everything) after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL" - Ephesians 1:11

The punk globalists and "all nations are less than nothing and vanity " to the Lord (Isaiah 40:17).

This truth is spiritual reality, and if you're in the Spirit, you know it to be true.

The Terrible Crystal (Ezekiel 1:22), that God is, is setting all the wicked up in his plan to expose them and bring them down.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Yes the planet is heating up because of man made climate change. Who said so? Scientists at NASA.

You know our planet came from a star that blew up and spewed it's contents into the universe? Suns that burned out long before our star ever was born. So we know where we came from. And we know where stars come from. No god necessary. Yet you think god is necessary for the big bang to occur. Interesting.
And even more interesting that consciousness was created too -
so you can even reason about it.

First Law of Thermodynamics:
"energy is not created or destroyed but transmutes from one form to another"

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god
Luke 24:16 -
"But their eyes were holden that they should not know him"
we've been over this a million times on USMB--you [ no one ] can prove there is a god...you claim it, YOU have to prove it

So you unsurprisingly have remained unconvincing.

I AM THAT I AM -
If I am not the I am that I am -
then what I am, am I?

I'm a Universalist, and have no concern about you going to Hell -
You're already there, which is why you're decomposing and on the way to the morgue.
I AM THAT I AM

I "was", I "am", I "will be"
The Creator is not subject to time and there are no conflicts in a realm where time does not exist.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, Trump lost because he's a con man, and God was tired of seeing the evangalicals being played like a three-string fiddle whilst fawning over him like the second coming.
Trump lost to the slums who never watched Trump; they wanted a $1,400.00 check every 2 weeks.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yup, God was sick of the federal reserve and jew-kissing con, and brought in the Pedophile, to get things really black and wicked.
Because, it's always DARKEST before the Dawn.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Yes the planet is heating up because of man made climate change. Who said so? Scientists at NASA.

You know our planet came from a star that blew up and spewed it's contents into the universe? Suns that burned out long before our star ever was born. So we know where we came from. And we know where stars come from. No god necessary. Yet you think god is necessary for the big bang to occur. Interesting.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god
we've been over this a million times on USMB--you [ no one ] can prove there is a god...you claim it, YOU have to prove it

I AM THAT I AM -
then what I am, am I?

You're already there, which is why you're decomposing and on the way to the morgue.
I AM THAT I AM

The Creator is not subject to time and there are no conflicts in a realm where time does not exist.
Already beat you to the punch at #15
Ah, the Q begins to surface, inevitably...
Oh, yeah, I was wondering about that entity -
Is there anywhere they've posted - "Everything Is Happening for a Reason and His Name is Jesus Christ"?

Or, are your eyes consuming in their sockets so you have to blow smoke out your ass? (Being Socratic)

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, Trump lost because he's a con man, and God was tired of seeing

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Trump lost to the slums who never watched Trump; they wanted a $1,400.00 check every 2 weeks.
Can't the Community of Pedophiles led by Larry Mizel and Norman Brownstein, do any better than Dementia Joe?

I'm excited about it.

yep it's the ole :
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

noun
a going out; a departure or emigration, usually of a large number of people:the summer exodus to the country and shore.
(initial capital letter) the second book of the Bible, containing an account of the Exodus. Abbreviation: Ex.

I was smoking a bowl last night before bed and remembered that during the exodus we received the ten commandments. Also freedom and ending of slavery. God Governs.

God rides on the wind like the sound from a bell. - B. Kidd

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Ezekiel is old Testament.... about 5 years into the Babylonian exile

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

I AM THAT I AM -
then what I am, am I?

I AM THAT I AM

Already beat you to the punch at #15
Ah, the Q begins to surface, inevitably...
Oh, yeah, I was wondering about that entity -
Is there anywhere they've posted - "Everything Is Happening for a Reason and His Name is Jesus Christ"?

Or, are your eyes consuming in their sockets so you have to blow smoke out your ass? (Being Socratic)
Post 15 is not as explicit about God creating, and thus not being subject to, time.

I'm excited about it.

yep it's the ole :

noun

God's Everywhere I love this.

I'm excited about it.

yep it's the ole :

noun

God's Everywhere I love this.
God is everywhere.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

profound

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

3 children and 70,000 others in Fatima, Portugal would disagree with you!
that's not proof at all--nowhere close
Fatima = hahahahah =bullshit--EXACTLY like today's MSMS

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

profound

Ezekiel is talking about the restoration of Israel (resurrection) after the Babylonian exile. Christians should stop fiddling with scripture.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, Trump lost because he's a con man, and God was tired of seeing

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

Can't the Community of Pedophiles led by Larry Mizel and Norman Brownstein, do any better than Dementia Joe?
all you do is babble crap

Forum List

Back